About to drop acid for the first time, What are things I need to do before, during and after...

About to drop acid for the first time, What are things I need to do before, during and after? I'm scare of having a bad experience but exited about the possibilities

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/115042543
youtu.be/C-yP9f0gadU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meditate at least 5 hours before. You can do this while performing daily activities. Empty your mind, and just observe your breathing.

Drink enough water before and after, don't do it alone. Have someone there that isn't taking drugs and alcohol just in case something goes bad.

Have a nice experience OP.

>before
Finish your day normally, maybe organise some water or music or a notepad for drawing and writing
>during
Talk to people, think, draw, write
>after
Realise that it wasnt a big deal and you were nervous over nothing but an enlightening and enjoyable experience

Ur bfs penis

Will do
I will be doing It with a cousin I'm close with, he won't taking any drugs during
I will be doing It at the end of my day, people have told me about getting a note pad to write on, I don't understand?

The two most important factors in my experience: the environment that you are in and the people you are with.

Both should be choices with which you're very comfortable.

Oh, and also, stop being a faggot and do a goddamned search on some dumbass search site like Yahoo.

listen to bohemian rhapsody while high.

This. I've had good trips turn bad because of the company I had. If doing it with people make sure there are no hard feelings, everyone becomes very attuned to that shit.

Don't be around anyone who isn't tripping, and listen to cool music for a couple hours at least. Drawing is pretty fun. Just have a good time. Weed will kick it into overdrive if you have any, not chill you out. Common mistake, but a good boost if you think you can handle it. Fruit is amazing if you're hungry. Stay hydrated and enjoy the ride.

Because drawing and writing are very enjoyable experiences while on lsd

How does anyone get hungry on acid?
I dont eat for like 2 days from when i start my trip lol

Orange juice.

Last time I plopped my ass down and jammed to music videos on my TV, caught the last half of max Payne as Ideas coming down. Trippy/10 was pretty fun. Haven't tried drawing but it sounds like a good idea.

Done shrooms before myself, be in nature i'd say. Dunno if its the same with LSD

I have done research, and this is part of It
Nice trips, also I been told weed helps you relax? Should I stay away from it since this will be my first experience with acid
All these trips, I've heard something about Orange Juice but I still don't quite understand, what does Orange Juice have to do with acid?

Orange juice kills the trip
Like makes you stop tripping
user is trying to get you to waste your acid

Weed might chill you out normally and with other downers, but on just about any psychedelic it just enhances the effects. And I wouldn't necessarily say stay away from it, by all means toke up if you think you're handling it fine, but if you're feeling overwhelmed just lay off for now.

As far as orange juice, it's just refreshing. Most fruit tastes amazing when you're tripping. Your senses are enhanced, including taste. It's just good stuff to gulp down.

I personally don't like tripping around people who aren't because they just feel like voyeurs and it can get uncomfortable and even annoying for both people and the vibes are contagious. It'd be better for you two to do it together to be honest.

>I'm scare of having a bad experience
and thats exactly what will cause/lead to a bad trip.

>he won't taking any drugs during
dunno about you, but i usually hate it to be with sober people while i'm on drugs..just makes the whole trip less enjoyable

where the fuck do you get all this bullshit from ? orange juice doesn't kill the trip

Bad experiences are learning experiences.
Bad trips are a spook. Take has much as you can and think about ecology.

i always love lego and mechano when i'm tripping
always have something to play with

top tip
have a music track to hand that reminds you of safe fun times just in case you do start go on a downer/bad trip

That's some stupid shit.

With stuff like acid, some people like to have a like 'guide' to make sure everyone's having a good trip, selecting the music, that sort of thing. Sounds kinda weird if it's just one dude tripping and one dude not though tbh

it just makes me feel uncomfortable. the only people i know who want a guide are those idiots seriously believing they'll be talking to god or some bullshit like that

Don't listen to any of this bullshit...
Orange juice does nothing, don't meditate like a pussy.. Just have fun!

how do you think most religions start ?
try reading revelations and think of it as a bad trip

You don't really have to prepare anything, just know that you might have trouble sleeping for 8-12 hours after you take it. On large doses it can almost be overwhelming while coming up but don't worry it's not a bad sign. Get some fresh air and something to drink.

>You don't really have to prepare anything
i need to do something. i want to draw. damn, i don't have any paper and pencils. i'll listen to music. damn, making a playlist is annoying. .....

preparing some things is a good idea.

Listen to good music that isn't too intense

I've heard mushrooms were more earthy, whereas acid is more of a space vibe, but really I feel like either one would be good in nature as long as you know what you're doing.

Make sure you have a handgun to ward off the demons. Save the last bullet for yourself.

Same with shrooms, really, even on half an eighth. The come up can make a person fairly nervous and you might feel as if you've made a mistake and you're not actually cut out for drugs. In reality, this feeling goes away when the shrooms kick in and in my opinion, it's well worth it.

The first time I took acid I searched google for "good video to watch when on acid"

I watched it for five minutes before I realised the video hadn't started and I was just looking at a still.

A bit of a cliche, but apparently Dark Side of the Moon is really great when you're tripping. Tame Impala also seems to be a good choice for something to listen to.

holy shit

what was the video?

vimeo.com/115042543

I usually eat right before I take acid because you will have 0 appetite until your trip ends, and even when you start to come down you won't be able to taste anything.

Started having a bad trip one time when my stomach begun to growl and hurt, freaked me the fuck out until I found out I was just hungry.

Be alone.
Seriously.
I've tripped once with another person,many it was good.
But my first time, and all the other handful of times, I was by myself.
It's better.

In your trip, watch this
youtu.be/C-yP9f0gadU

Don't listen to anyone, all anxiety and nervousness will melt away as soon as the come up starts, eat like 3 tabs and blast off, orange juice rounds the trip out and won't make you feel on edge the entire time,a and if you do freak out, take like 1mg of any benzodiazepine

By yourself is the way to go, You'll often find that others will conflict with what you want to do and just drag you down

By yourself is best. Empty house preferably. You don't want someone checking up on you on why you can't stop laughing. You're in control and as far as bad trips go. It'll only happen if you start off in a bad state of mind. I always drop acid after sex or I jist accomplished something fairly decent. Do something great, then celebrate. 4 tabs max your first time. 2 is optimal first time to see some smearing. 1 is okay for just a good fuzzy feeling.