Alright Sup Forums, explain something to me. What the fuck is a "feminine" penis? Like what are the characteristics?

Alright Sup Forums, explain something to me. What the fuck is a "feminine" penis? Like what are the characteristics?

Is pic related a feminine penis?

The characteristic is the people that say feminine penis are fucking gay

>Is pic related a feminine penis?

Hardly.

>hairless
>smooth
>pretty
>sometimes small
>sometimes flaccid
>attached to a cutie

I see what you did there.

That's when she is beautiful. The girl has nice feminine features and her penis. She is also confident about it.

>feminine
>gay
Nope. You are fucking gay.

Yeah fairly feminine if that's u in the pic faggot

This.

"Feminine penis" is an oxymoron, self-contradictory. A dude claiming another dude has a "feminine" penis just doesn't want to admit he's gay.

It's not about that. Why are you so fucking dense? They are female and as is happen to have very girly penises but still female. Nothing gay about that to love girl and her penis.

Kill yourself

Her penis is definitely feminine. You could suck her without doubt.

>What the fuck is a "feminine" penis?
gr8 b8 m8

It's a dressed up, mentally ill, fucked up, worthless subhuman piece of shit that brings nothing to the society, except for pleasing your virgin beta brains. How hard is it to comprehend?

None so blind as those that will not see!

>Is pic related a feminine penis?
You must see some femininity in it OP if you selected this pic as opposed to something like this.

yeah, pretty much this.

xD nice edge friend! i bet Sup Forums would love it!

No characteristics, but must look like something this

It's just a code word these faggots use so they can stay in denial thinking they are straight while they jerk it to dudes

Can verify: this is NOT feminine penis!

It's 2016 and this guy genuinely seems to not 'get it'.

I've never understood people who think if they give a dick feminine monikers that somehow makes them not gay for wanting to suck it. Feminine penis, boyclit, boipussy; just fucking accept you're gay (or bi, or whatever), it'll make your life way more bearable when you stop lying to yourself.

>denial
>being a raging faggot
No you're fucking gay lol

Its basically for beta faggots who need a reason to seem like an alpha faggot