What's your opinion on creepy old men? why would a young girl fuck and old guy?

what's your opinion on creepy old men? why would a young girl fuck and old guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3_J0nvVMxzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Money. Thats why I fuck women half my age.

Money

how old r u?

Kek

money, fetish or daddy issues

i'm insanely jealous of that old fart

What makes an old guy "creepy", faggot?

And what's wrong with chicks being into older men? As an oldfag myself, I love it!

Money and lots of money

I'm 45. I could have easily banged this awesome 25 y/o engineer last month. I could not bring myself to do it, ethically. It would have jeopardized my standing in a non-profit organization. But she was absolutely DTF. We had an awesome rapport going back and forth. When I trolled her FB afterward, her dad was a FB friend. He and I looked almost identical.

youtu.be/3_J0nvVMxzE old guy

Rofl that newfag makes it sound like he will always be forever young, in due time you'll be our age moron, unless you die young which is probable.

Gay ass nigger song.
Die fucking imigrant

I'm 44 and have a longterm lg that's 19. Smoking hot but 10 lbs overweight. I'm also dating a 24 yr old subbie. Last month a used a 19 yr old subbie. Life lately has been wonderful! And I don't buy them shit, over and above what I would do on any other date.

You are my hero. 10lbs. overweight is nothing. I'd be happy with 10 lbs. overweight. The alternative is fucking my wife.

I think its hot to be desired by an old guy. Maybe cuz daddy issues but who knows. My boyfriend is only 4 years older than me...wish he was older

I can't really complain about the 10 lbs. She's SO cute! And she's a femanon. Totally into cosplay and anime(shit I literally know nothing about, she's teaching me). shitiscash.exe