ITT: Important albums

This album singlehandedly saved House music. Without it, house music would have stayed a dead genre but thankfully Justice made House cool again.

>listens to Daft Punk once

Like it or not, it changed everything.

noose urself

It's also the only good Justice album.

Nope

Even Fantano himself said Justice made it cool to like House again.

>french house
>saving a different sub-genre
what did op mean by this

The mixing is bad

LMAAAAOOO this board is completely clueless about house music. French house / disco-revival is a plague to house music. Kill yourself.

>Even Fantano himself said Justice made it cool to like House again.
are you kidding me he doesn't know anything about dance music or even electronic music that isn't hip hop
neck yourself

he doesn't even review any dance records
i didn't see him give a top 10 best house singles of 2016 in his lists
again neck yourself

Lol this is a genuinely embarassing post, I almost feel sorry for Sup Forums sometimes

Yes

You mean, this album made House music palatable in the eyes of typical album-consuming rock and "indie" fans after Daft Punk's previous album was a relative disappointment?

why is this board so fuckin mean :(

>Even Fantano

It only made house relevant to people who never liked house to begin with. People who could only grasp the genre in the context of a rock band, and coined "dance-punk", "nu rave" and "bloghouse".

It's not the board it's the cesspool of the board being mean, irritable brits with plague marks in between their teeth.

Death Grips, Dean Blunt and Ariel Pink are the only important artists of this decade.

t. /bleep/tard

And yet he's right.

yeah but they stay in their lane and dont spout ignorant opinions about genres theyre not conversant in

t. pard

>t.
that feel when you havent been here and a while and people been typing this and you have no idea what it means and you cant google it because its too short

these

I don't browse /bleep/. It's also very sad and shows how shallow of a music listener you are to imply that house and dance music enthusiasts don't exist outside of that general thread.

>imply that house and dance music enthusiasts don't exist outside of that general thread.
Because most people realize that EDM is fucking shit and most people on Sup Forums don't sit around listening to fucking singles over albums

it's aeme that's migrated from Sup Forums that apparently is used to end letters in Finland and apparently is short for 'regards' in Finnish. it's basically someone saying "I'm saying this as a _____."

kek, if this isn't b8 ur pathetic kiddo

enlightened rockist shows heads the True Way