Help Sup Forums

Help Sup Forums.
I've been a pretty law abiding citizen my whole life. Do drugs every once in a while but nothing major.
But the other day I fucked up. Did something pretty serious and now i'm being charged with a felony. What should I do?
Can't really afford a good lawyer.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.espncdn.com/boxing/news/2001/1221/1299944.html.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys

Don't accept anything anyone tries to give you in county lockup or prison. Trade something you have or don't accept anything on credit, implied or explicitly. Make sure you take a shit within the first 2 days, don't hold it in. Eat your food even if you aren't hungry at the time, and stash fruit and juice for night time.

what'd you do exactly? learn the law and represent yourself in court and play the 'im sorry i fucked up im a good boy' card in court

If you can have someone put money on your books while you're locked up, it changes the whole dynamic. You are able to buy food you can hoard to some degree, and commissary money brings power.

Court appointed lawyer, dumbass. Fuck off.

Alright but this is really dumb. I literally just turned 18 so it's dumb kid stuff you know?

>Turned 18 and my dad bought me my first gun
>Go out in backyard shooting stuff fur a while but it got boring.
>Live on a quiet street but there's this black asshole who rides by on a bike every day with his fucking straight brim hat, saggy jeans, and BLASTING this shitty music from a boombox mounted to his bike. Like it's a fucking low rider or something.
>Friend dares me to shoot his bike, blow out a tire just to scare him.
>I'm a good shot so I decide to do it.
>End up shooting the guy in the head. Swerves into the street and gets hit by a mail truck.

So basically I shot this unarmed black guy for no reason and killed him. Yadda yadda yadda now I'm being charged with impersonating a police officer.

I've never been to court but I've always assumed a court appointed is going to be the cheapest and one of the fresh out of college lawyers with little experience

Get thick workbooks for various home-learning subjects and work on them. Get into the habit of having people write you letters with stamped envelopes inside.

KEK

if they've got you dead to rights you should just post bail and skip the country

if you have a chance of getting off or getting a super easy sentence then just get the best lawyer you can afford even if its a sleazy one

Get a good lawyer.

Look, I've got deferred adjudication on a felony that I pled no contest to because I had a good lawyer who got 2 charges dismissed, and that still affects my job prospects literally 5 years later. I can buy a gun and vote, just not get a good job for another couple of years until I can seal my record.

You need to be willing to go into debt over this. This _will_ fuck up your life.

slow clap and keks/10

someone compile this. this is actually gud. i would but im on my phone at work

ALSOKEK

Booooo

So I take it your friend is a witness against you or is he charged as an accomplice?

make it belivable at least

fuck off faggot
>SJW detected

Kek your fucked dude

most of you are 1 person

the story wasn't that good.

Like, it's actually bad.

Write more. Maybe someday.

Fake and gay

This is good advice

This is now a reading comprehension test thread.

You really are this retarded and butthurt? Wow

What's the problem?

>Been a law abiding citizen my whole life.
>Do illegal drugs.

Prehapes you're in trouble now because your reasoning skills are not as ironclad as you lead yourself to believe.

You're literally a white trash murderer. I hope your state has the death penalty.

>>Friend dares me to shoot his bike, blow out a tire just to scare him.
>>I'm a good shot so I decide to do it.
>>End up shooting the guy in the head. Swerves into the street and gets hit by a mail truck.
hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahhahahahahahahahaahahahahhahaha
holy shit you deserve it

then get a shitty lawyer. just get any lawyer.

Post proof then /b will actually help you.

>no one likes my shitty cuck fantasy posts so im gonna take it out on other posters

Dead nigger with timestamp.

I mean, I get that I'm being trolled and you're so cool, edgy, etc and I've been noscoped 360 omg newbfag etc.'d

But there's a tiny bit of potential in your writing style, and no skill in your subject matter. You wrote a retarded story.

Keep writing.

dude, i want to fucking strangle you. this shit is so annoying. what the fuck are we even arguing about? im drunk, im watching parks and rec, and monitoring ops jackassery. get the fuck off my case

This is bait right? I mean, this is "heh, I've been on the chan a while, kid" tier shit.

OP dun good. Maybe it's not your style or whatever but acting like you're the arbiter of taste on a chilean sea bass forum is cringy as shit.

I suppose it's more edgy to have an opinion with a little thought behind it than it is to just jeer and cheer.

>hurr i shot a black kid
>so i must be a cop

And im sjw?

Yeah, I was wondering this too. Is the post anti-black or anti-cop? I think if you take it literally it's anti-cop, but I bet SJWs and blacks are more likely to be offended by it.
Reminds me a little of Muhammad Ali's favorite joke. See a.espncdn.com/boxing/news/2001/1221/1299944.html. Though I bet most white guys would be lynched for telling it.

Being this summer

go to jail