Ok Sup Forums apperently this magician decapitates his assisstant in front of audience...

Ok Sup Forums apperently this magician decapitates his assisstant in front of audience. Not sure if this is true help me out guys find a news source or something
Heres link to video
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9rV-_rCtgGc

Other urls found in this thread:

kartaplnapenazi.sk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shameless self bump

Very shameless self bump

Come on fuckheads get in here already

Dont fucking let this shit die i want to know

Get in here and help me out come on alreadyyyyyyyy

>240p

Lets lets go lets go get the fuck in here

Seems fake and staged

OP needs views on his shitty video

Its not, it is real as fuck, just cant find a news source or anything

It's because its your video and you are trying to get views cause you failed at life and this is the only way you can still feel good.

>ITS TOTALLY REAL CHECK THIS NO SOURCE

not its fake. shes gagged because otherwise youd say why didnt she yell for him to stop. why isnt her left arm grabbing him, etc. its fake.

Her left arm is inside the box to swithc for the fake head fucking dumbass. Also for amyother dumb questions the blades he put in beforehand curve and dont toich her, but also lock the door in position so she couldnt just open the door

you seem stupid

Look im pretty sure its real. I just want you guys to find a source or something to prove that its fake, or real. Come the fuck on

How?

Come on get in here fuckers

Hurry up come on get in here fuckheads

>18 replies 3 Posters

Kys faggot. Your thread is shit.

Come on already get the fuck in here

> 1000 euros per head
> kartaplnapenazi.sk/

It was a pub for an online shop, dum-dums.

Hey, your in here too. Im gonna keep shitposting this thread untill someone provides a refutable source on whether or not its real or fake

Shameless self bump

Shamefull self bump

Very shameful as fuck self bump

Come on get the fuck in here

Motherfucking shameless self bump