21 on probo, script for Xanax

21 on probo, script for Xanax.
Started innocent enough, now I'm addicted. Constant blackouts and regret. Taking 4-6 mg a day. Don't remember the past 2 1/2 months. Probably won't remember this post either. Any suggestions? Help?
inb4 kill yourself faggot

>dropping xannies
Your drug is trash OP, Lortabs are where it's at.

switch to oxy as it is less addictive. If you quit make sure you quit cold turkey because if you slowly reduce your dose you will have seizures and could die. Combining oxy + xanax + alcohol is a safer alternative

Talk to your doctor and explain. Dont be embarrassed. Get switched to something like Valium or Ativan, something longer lasting and less potent.

Why are you prescribed it? Anxiety?

Anxiety related

With those digits i doubt there's anything hard for you OP, you can stop being a faggot and get a proper life.

>oxy

>less addictive

Yeah right.
Also Oxycodone is an opioid painkiller.

Xanax is a benzo. Whole different class of drugs.

Related? Gotta say exactly why. Why were you put on xanax?

I've seen quite a few of my friends become fiends for xans, not a good road to go down. It's something fun to do once in a while, but definitely something you should try to dial down on.

Do the exact opposite of this, OP.

Slowly reduce. If you quit cold turkey it'll be seizure city.

Start doing meth as well, serious suggestion

kill yourself respectable average citizen

>suggestion
Did meth. Too fun. Quickly went down that road

Hyper to chronic anxiety disorder. Also maybe related, major deppresion

Get off if not serious

I agree. But I'm out of options. Goes to show why I'm on Sup Forums asking for help

My moms been taking 6+mg for the past 26 years w/ alcohol nearly every night. She can remember stuff from days/weeks ago.

Also the most absent minded person I know, but that might be genetic, as my grandma is similar.

oh i am getting off baby

Anxiety disorder and major depression. They tend t come hand in hand

Praying for you

ween off, enjoy your convulsions

Thank you user.

benzos aren't more addicting than opiates retard

piracitam and heavy drinking should help you ease off

I'll keep you in my prayers, OP

Enjoy your immorality fagg. I'm here begging for help because who cares.

>>listens to future once

Just drink and smoke weed OP.

Serious?

had a buddy like this, prescribed klonopin and vyvanse, also took a shitton of oxys, he killed himself about a year ago now.

i was pretty addicted to klonopin/xanax and addies for a while, reduced to just the addies, quite the addies, boom. you just gotta want to stop.

On Probo as stated above

oh also exercise and make friends

How do you get xanax? I have axiety but my Dr didn't want to give me medication for it.

well yeah but you're just addicted to the benzo which makes it even simpler. just quite it, if you want to you can. be sure to ween off over maybe a month or 2 to not have seizures :)

Have the wrong type of friends sadly. But only those are around

Just drink then. Apologies, I have been smoking wax all afternoon.

Just asked honestly dude

checked lmao statan

stop hanging out with those people. i just took a trip out of the country bc all my friends were doing too much coke at home like peace let that work itself out

get a new doctor

To all people.saying benzos are nothing. You obviously have not been straight up addicted to them

lol fuck your faggot brand names. you mean hydrocodone right? why not upgrade to heroin man? you dont have to deal with apap and all those fillers and instead you get pure opiates which is what you want.

I did ask for medication but she said I was to young and she didn't want to prescribe anything. I'm fucking 25 and the bitch gave me venlafaxine and it doesn't help with axiety

Just because you're desperate doesn't mean you should ask Sup Forums for serious medical help.

There are very few doctors on Sup Forums, the few real medical professionals who would be socially retarded enough to frequent Sup Forums are not likely to give you proper medical advice.

Go to your clinic. Explain your situation. Get real help which won't kill you. You clearly like life, you say you want help - don't be a pussy, go to your doctor and just say you have a xanax habbit, how do I stop.

Yeah literally almost died trying to come off a habit of 8 mg a day. You are probably going to die

i have been extremely addicted to them where i don't remember an entire year of my undergraduate degree, i quit em, it just took the desire to stop and something to fill the time i would've spent fucked up.

Send me number. You got Facebook?

Love taking these and blacking out.
I get so much shit done because i stop giving a fuck and my anxiety goes away.

Kek.

Die

One of you druggies tell me what Xanax does for recreational dosing, was the only drug I couldn't get 7 years ago in HS

I am 18 months clean from all drugs and alcohol. Basically OP, you are fucked, you cant get of xanax by yourself or you seriously risk death via seizure. Your only possible solution is getting yourself to a Detox clinic and begging them to help you get off them - these places are already PACKED full of rich drug addicts asking for the same.

After this, get yourself into a treatment facility i.e. rehab that uses the 12 step program or go hardcore and just got to NA/AA meetings.

I will leave a temporary email address in post, feel free to message me with your details, it will be up for one hour.

Goodluck.

enunnobe-2047(at)yopmail.com

Yes they fucking are.ignoramus

Yes they are, and the withdrawals are more severe.

After all of the different drugs i have tried, cigarettes are by far the hardest to kick.

rofl that joint next to the needle

>shiggy diggy

>those marks in the needle

How can people use that shit?

Both of these people are trying to get you to kill yourself.

however an adiction to opiates is a gate way to heroin and once youre on heroin your life is as valuable as my shoelace

are you kidding me? oxis are a thousand times worse. the withdrawal is a fucking bitch. and never fucking combine those 3, that's a lethal combination. don't drop one addiction for another. OP needs to taper off. Take one less MG a day. Never go cold turkey.

heroin is opiates, kek

I would assume he means.. low level opiates..?

lol you are just weak, i smoked 15 a day for 6 months and i just stoped 3 days ago cold turkey and still have not touched a cigg.

yes retard codiene which is basically oxycodone is in the same familiy and is molecularly simular to heroin, morphine and opium.

OP
I'm not talking about fucking opiates. I'm talking about benzos

go to your doctor and ask for a better anxiety medication which wont turn you into a vegetable.

Right? Fucking ignorance. All around us

Scared to admit my addiction. Don't want to be involuntary adnitted