So this asshole cunt scum of the earth tried to rape my girlfriend Tuesday. How do you ruin someone's life?

So this asshole cunt scum of the earth tried to rape my girlfriend Tuesday. How do you ruin someone's life?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/RX3rJ?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=Depi
discordapp.com/invite/RX3rJ?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=ifuckedyourmom
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We'd need more than his insta

go to the police

rape him back

not your personal army

Lol you got cucked, buddy. She appealed to your emotional side so you forget about the fact that your girlfriend is a whore.

Fuck going to the police

If that was my girl I'd hurt him bad

This

This

Man Surge is delicious

This and nypa.

>nypa
Why is Sup Forums full of such faggots nowadays

suck his cock till his balls fall off

>nowadays

OP, you should walk up to him and politely tell him you would love to watch him rape your girl again, while tipping your fedora of course.

it's the cool thing to spam this week
don't expect it to stay around

Give him the Sin City treatment

Listen to this user OP

ive been here since 2006 or so. never has Sup Forums actually helped some special snowflake faggot who does this. only people who actually get doxxed are those who always deserve it (ie animal abusers) or faggot ass OPs who forget the facebook link in the photo and get backtraced

spill his energydrink

go home newfriend, he's asking for advice not a raid or something.

did he actually or is she using the SJW definition of rape?

dun backtraced?

OP's girlfriend probably just fucked the guy and said she got raped when OP got mad.

>rape

Nah she wanted it. She's probably been fucking all your friends. Shr's doing stuff like this

Well back in my day, when men were men, you'd kick his arse and not run to the internet for advise.
Seeing as you're a millennial faggot, I'll give you a pass for being condition to be a pussy.
Now go and kick his arse.

It goes without saying you are a fag, so, kicking his as like a real man would is out of the question

Beta revenge plan:

Put brake fluid ($3 per quart) on a spray bottle ($1)

Spray it all over his Mazda

Next day, see how all the paint has peeled off

This

Well said user, and for what it's worth, there are still millennials out here who understand good ol fashioned street justice.

kek

Agreed.

call him names on the internet

Story first

When a man and a women love each other very much...

>get good at swimming
>Rape him
>Profit

Indeed, it's at the very least story time.
Feed us fresh pasta OP.

Green text time, OP.

Are you going to melt his Mazda's paint,or what. It's quieter, more effective, and faster than trying to scratch it.

Look at the Normie fuck. His life is already shit tier, hence the desperation of rape.

Yeah, this
Pour a tub of paint thinner on his car.

No, no, paint thinner won't work

It's got to be break fluid.

Google it op

I use pure kerosene to get tar off my car, works great, it just takes the wax off with no harm to clear coat. I suspect paint thinner would have a similar effect (not harming automobile paint)

Nice girlfriend OP

This kid is way too big of a pussy to even get ass, let alone rape someone.
Rape is wrong, but it takes fucking balls.
Balls this bitch doesn't have.

What about gel paint thinner? That would make rapist Faggot have to rub it off of his car or get it ruined in a carwash.

Long distance relationship OP?
No wonder she got raped that shit doesn't work

So he's a loser? So fucking what? The world is full of them, yourself included, faggot! She was probably drunk, fucked around with him, then after being caught yelled rape. NYPA faggot.

>oh and post gf's noods, bitch

>So this asshole cunt scum of the earth tried to rape my girlfriend Tuesday.

No, he didn't. In fact, you don't even have a gf. You just hate this guy for a clearly obvious reason: He has a Miata

Of course, this is the car of your dreams (and a lot of ppl as well, I mean, it's Miata) so you're annoyed as hell for not having one. You're just jealous.

Accept it. You can deny it:
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is the most successful sports car of all time. It was introduced in 1989 with the explicit mission of reviving the classic British roadster experience for a new generation of open-air motoring enthusiasts who wanted their cars to, you know, start every time they turned the key.

Now GTFO and deal with it. Fucking non-Miata owner pleb.

finally someone said it

He looks 14. You should be ashamed of yourself that a 14 almost raped your gf. Fucking beta fag, kys.

This.

>have girlfriend
>post on Sup Forums
Choose one faggot

Was in a long distance relationship and this happened to me. Girlfriend banged a dude, other friend saw it happen at a party and told me. Girlfriend claimed she was drugged and it was rape, but wouldn't go to the police. Meanwhile my friend said she wasn't drunk at all. When I confronted her about it, she flipped it on me and blamed me for not traveling there more often.

Women be whores, dudes. Women be whores.

>How do you ruin someone's life?

introduce him to Sup Forums, the rest will take care of itself.

also tits or gtfo

Rip jeffrey

Did she go to the police after it happened?

If not, then I call bullshit.

All public rape accusations are bullshit and simply feeble attempts at attention whoring.

Get raped, go to the cops. Otherwise, fuck youm

lmfao good one

discordapp.com/invite/RX3rJ?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=Depi

This x 1000

kek

Oh yeah, because you beating him up will do more damage than jail time. Fuck off

NYPA, enjoy being a cuck.

Ok OP.
Walk into your closest Dairy Queen, rip off your pants off in a single action manner. Start waiving your dick around barking like an unstable coyote.
Your Welcome

He said that the guy "tried to rape her". So i assume he wasnt successful

discordapp.com/invite/RX3rJ?utm_source=Discord Widget&utm_medium=Connect&username=ifuckedyourmom

post answer

So attempting to rape someone isn't a crime?

Sweet! I'm off to the nearest girl I can find to legally attempt to rape her!

Fucking dumbass..

she willingly fucked him so it didnt count as rape

She replied

i bet your girlfriend wanted it cause your small dick can't satisfy her, you fucking faggot cuntbag
i hope she kills herself cause she's not worth more than the dirt under my shoes

mhm mhm this user knows whats up

ACTUALLY raping someone, as long as you are young, white, and athletic is barely a crime. In fact some dude on the east coast raped 2 passed out chicks and was given probation. The judge was pissed it was even in his court room

If you're beating someone and they would rather take that than go to jail you aren't doing enough. Put him face down, step on his shoulder, grab his arm and break it in multiple places, and make sure it will never heal right without surgery, then make sure you kick him in the mouth a few times. Bet he'd rather spend a week in jail.

OP here with greentext:

>went to first college party with girlfriend
>I go outside to smoke some herb with a buddy
>I come back inside and can't find my gf
>hear her in bedroom giggling
>find this asshole kissing on her neck and groping her boobs
>gf fights him off and says "let's leave"

and I've tried to go to campus police, but gf said to just leave it alone

really? as a shitskin that's amazing to me

The bitch is a whore, now you look like a fag and will get no respect.

Keep em coming

>kissing on her neck

How is this rape, fuckstick? Jesus kid, go back to college and get a degree!

not op

You heard her giggle which means she was wanting to fuck him, but when you interrupted, she played victim. She's cucking you faggot

FUCK YOU GUYS

Yeah but they're all niggers.

Haha you're a fucking idiot OP. Your girl was definitely cheating on you and just got caught. Dump that cunt and move on

Too bad he failed. OP you too stupid to get revenge so just give her to him.

Like he fucked your girl?

this is wrong. why would you kick his ass? for all you know he didnt even know she was dating anyone. only one of the two people involved had a commitment to someone else, and that's her. if you're gonna get mad at someone, get mad at her, she broke your trust. he didnt.

Dump her. Truth is, shes a fucking slut. probobly snuck away bc well shes a fucking slut after one sip. Gets with guy, blames rape bc doesnt wanna lose you. says let it be because she knows the truth. god your a fucking idiot.

Break both of his arms . He will need someone's help with everything he does like wiping his ass!!

OP exposed?

SLOWEST DOX THREAD EVER

Shit son!

your all fucking pussies. im gonna message the kid lol.. lets see some shit

So she is a whore?

"too bad someone's gonna fuck that guy up now"

Try to rape their girlfriend.

there are other threads, feel free to fuck off

Are you legit absolutely so retarded you can't read? He's asking for advice you inverted nutsack filled with dicks.

you're such a fucking dweeb.

How the fuck did you get there so fast? I am impressed, he didn't give much information.