*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

>bigotry and violence is ok because nu males don't like it

reactionaries are this stupid

The architect of the concept of the safe space himself. The man, the myth, the legend, Kurdt.

NOW HERE'S A REAL ROLE MODEL

>hate yourself
>love others

how are you people not understanding that this is the literal goat way to lead your life?

Kurt experienced ego death probably by age 13.
That's cool af if you ask me.

Kurt seems like a pretty righteous dude

The love for others becomes completely impotent if everyone just hate themselves

this is awesome

Kurt had it right

>cobain
>loving anyone

he was a faggot who raped his daughter. hope he burns in hell

The quote in the OP picture is found in the liner notes of Incesticide. In order to read the quote telling you not to buy the record, you have to buy the record.

What a swell guy.

not true man.
I hate myself and yet people flock to me.
it's because I don't do as 99.9% of the rest of the population does and put myself first. I literally don't care if I go hungry, I still feed others first.

like Kurt, I'm a white male who realizes his privilege, and having any sort of ego just seems pathetic given my social status. I walk down then street and get the benefit of the doubt from everyone I meet. I have no reason to 'love myself', others do it for me - so I don't.

kitteh

No offence but it sounds like you actually have a huge ego without realising it

I think you're just posturing. You seem confident and self-assured, definitely a sense of self-respect there.

Wow you sound like a faggot. You probably support Black Lives Matter unironically as well.

kys

These seem pretty baseless. Let the guy self hate, no skin off your nose.

i'm pretty sure not being homophobic, racist or misogynistic has no real connection to fedoras at all

>he was a faggot who raped his daughter.

ignoring the fact that this sentence literally contradicts itself do you actually have any evidence to support either of these claims

Hating everyone is badass, Cobain is a pose

(You)

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH
kitten

Get a load of this guy

You got me, solid 9/10 b8

hahahaha

He probably wasn't using faggot literally retard.

>endorsed sodomite degeneracy
>ended life by himself
Perfect.

(You)
And here's yours

>painted fingernails
Wow. Not listening to this crap anymore.

I used to be a class clown with a thirst for attention, then I found depression and weed. Haven't been able to speak up in a crowd for half a decade now.
My life is great, I have a loving gf (who is the only person I share literally anything with), but I still hate myself. Even when I cave in and succumb to my everyday desires, I get no real satisfaction. I learned fairly recently that I get far more joy out of letting/helping others get what they want (if it appears they want it bad enough).

I'm a pretty confident guy. People listen to me when I speak. I just wish I had something worthwhile to say...

I support equality. I live in Canada, and don't know many 'black people'. But I have friends that have darker skin than I, and there is no common thread between them other than that. They're all different people with different things to offer.
I don't support BLM necessarily, because my only experience with racial injustice is on the news. I've never actually seen a 'black' person being mistreated in my 26 years on earth. But I'm also acutely aware of how retarded it sounds for somebody like me to spout "ALL LIVES MATTER"... even though they do.

Have you not seen the very famous photo of him with eyeliner?

>literally no one who isn't a nu male feels this way

total coincidence, I'm sure

BEST
NEW
MAYMAY
EVERYBODY NOW
ANGERY REACTS ONLY

you don't know what ego death is you pathetic faggot.
if you were threatening me and i had to defend myself, i'd curb stomp you till your head looked like pasta

reminder that Sup Forums calls peple 'numales' literally just for being straight white males

I got broads in the scanner
credit cards in montana

fuck you herbie

No wonder Sup Forums hates him so much

>tfw toxic masculinity on my Sup Forums because Sup Forums
I shouldn't have posted this right
oh well

so others validate your existence.

lol

Saying stuff like that in the 90s is incredibly different to now. It was Hippy freelove revivalism, today it's just people hating white people.

the essential point here should be that if you have this much need to broadcast your "tolerance" to everyone, you might as well be a fedora-spouting goon.

shitlibs are so eager to tell you about their anti-racism and feminism because they have a complete lack of anything interesting about their personalities

I never thought Gen Xers were that SJW the way boomers and Millenials are. Most are rather apolitical in my experience. Probably the result of being a small generation without much demographic muscle.

hey everyone, it's now /sociology/ in here
so everyone except these two fags can gtfo

Gen Xers are probably SJW in the purest form. There was no agenda or movement for a hypocritical sense of equality among races, sex and gender.

>no reparation bullshit
>no white pipo r evil bullshit

Afrocentricity was a thing of the past but you didn't see niggers rioting through the streets because 'they matter'. Shit was becoming good till welfare and crack.

"Mom is such a cuckservative" - actual lol

>raped his daughter
citation needed

hey man
hate is a destructive feeling
accentuate the positive and stop blaming others for your weltschmertz.
- herbieanon

I love the guy but let's be real here, he clearly had a massive ego.

Why are you so mean to Herbie :(

Friendly reminder the ALPHA MALE always wins

>popped out a kid
>one million+ men's sloppy seconds

Nothing alpha here lads

thanks herbie

>Probably the result of being a small generation without much demographic muscle

The Silent Generation (the beatnik generation) who came up in the '50s were colossal SJWs and in fact the driving force behind the 60s counterculture, they used boomers as their foot soldiers. So I don't think being a small generation means you're apolitical or not SJW, although I do agree about Gen Xers.

y'all crazy man

I'm glad cobain painted the wall with his brains

okay now CHECK THESE DUBS

People who hate themselves usually project on everyone around them a lot, it's not goat at all.

I bet you're a tranny

Kurt had no musical talent. He's just an idol for "outcast" teenagers. He had a scratchy horrible voice and his guitar playing was absolute trash. Only good thing about nirvana was grohl

this

I used to hateful self-serving poor loser, but when I found Herbie I became a rich successful philanthropist. Thank you Herbie nigga.

2017... the year of the nigga. also nice dubs

LOOK
INTO
THE LIGHT
NOW
VISUALIZE
YOUR
ILLUSION
(synth solo)

>stupid
You say that as if hating someone is detrimental to the person doing the hatred.

thanks, Herbie!

He's right. I'm not memeing for (You)s or shit either. If you disagree with what he's saying - which basically boils down to basic human decency - consider stopping browsing Sup Forums, you fucking retard.

I think Kurt meant well, he hoped to bring real, meaningful music to the mainstream instead of manufactured pop/buttrock, but unfortunately the guy was too much of an idealist, and even Billy Corgan admitted to underestimating just how effective corporate America is at co-opting grassroots musical movements and diluting them into a fashion statement.

EXCELLENT CONSECUTIVE DUBS
CONTINUE

thanks, Herbie!

I'm a hairy white dude. Friendly, approachable appearance. Masculine but not intimidatingly so.

Like I said, people give me the benefit of the doubt every single day.
It's the weirdest sensation when you overanalyze every single movement you make, cringing at yourself at every turn, yet others think everything you do is amazing and that you can do no wrong.

That is the definition of privilege, and it slowly eats at me. I used to be loud and boisterous and get people to notice me. Now I realize I've had the floor for the last 26 years, it's time to give somebody else a chance.

interesting that you would post Sam Hyde.
He is very much like me, yet refuses to acknowledge that his entire 'celebrity' is based on trying to extend the reign of white people in popular culture.
He is a painfully average white man with a South Park-tier sense of humour who needs to step aside and realize that our kind has enjoyed privilege for the past century and him desperately trying to hang onto that is cringe-inducingly lame.

Kurt had it right. He was a talented fuck who wrote great songs and realized he had no need to puff his chest. He was a good looking white dude who literally TRIED to offend certain demographics with his lyrics and ideas, but still ended up selling millions.

That is exactly what I've been talking about this whole time. At the end of the day, having extreme opinions if just another form of 'stunting'; you're simply directing attention toward yourself. At this stage in my life, I am physically not able to stunt. I dress well, groom myself properly, and love the people in my life. Nothing more.

thanks, Herbie!

hey you seem alright man, but consider therapy.
we all got issues. myself very much included.
however Sup Forums is really not the kind of place to bare your soul. my two cents.

thanks, Herbie!

maybe courtney love made him wish that he liked guys instead