Jesus, is she even going to make it to november?

Jesus, is she even going to make it to november?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vpqilhW9uI
youtube.com/watch?v=PjKxWaUHlPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stands on Squatty Potty.

I fucking hope not.

/thread

look at her brain dead face

people are actually thinking about voting for her lol

It's hilarious how you deranged morons are so desperate you'll try ANYTHING to help the orange retard win.

Can't wait to watch you cry on election day.

She might but I wont

Thanks for Correcting the Record™.

for all of her faults, the only department in which she's definitely superior to trump is her ability to think, not sure "brain dead" is the right term

perhaps try evil sociopath witch

>unironically thinking Correct the Record people visit Sup Forums

come on idiot

no, like she suffered a concussion and has seizures do to stress. She brain dead

>damage control this pathetic

I doesn't matter fam. She is not going to be able to function clearly in the next 8 years. I doubt she even has a healthy 4 years in her. Fuck it. Even if she wins, she will deteriorate to shit quickly.

>hillary had to spend millions of dollars for people to pretend to like her online

lol

not surprise you're voting for the 75 IQ subhuman considering you are one yourself

I'm more concerned about that dudes fucking legs.

Hopefully not.

Trump will get assassinated if elected but shillary would probably make it at least a full term.

yes, she is hilariously bad and her campaign is pathetic

did you expect me to get offended? there are no hillary supporters outside of retirement homes, just people who begrudgingly vote for her

>not surprise you're voting for the 75 IQ subhuman

but he clearly stated that he ISNT voting for Hillary

>Trump will get assassinated

2 attempts already by berniedrones and hes still alive

Hillary's IQ is probably in the 105-110 range in case you couldn't tell. Barely above average. Trump is the mental equivalent of a sixth grader. The fact that he has a legitimate chance of beating her is pretty hilarious and embarrassing for her

>Hillary's IQ is probably in the 105-110 range
1/10 bait

well, maybe it's slightly higher, going out of my way to not paint a very impressive picture of her because if you accidentally acknowledge that hillary might be an above average human being in some respects will get the conspiracy nuts all riled up.

maybe she's around 120, who really knows. she's by no means a genius though

>well, maybe it's slightly higher
0/10 bait

>Trump is the mental equivalent of a sixth grader.

Because they just hand out MBAs and fortunes to anyone who asks, you know.

>maybe she's around 120, who really knows

She failed the DC bar exam, was a lackluster Senator (a job she got as a gift from Bill Clinton), and was criminally incompetent as Secretary of State. Her only honest achievement in life seems to have been getting a child rapist she knew to be guilty acquitted, and then laughing about it.

well, at least I know how Trump has actual, militant supporters now

ALL I CAN FOCUS ON IS HOW THE BODYGUARD ON THE LEFT IS STANDING.

even dubs
-1/10 bait

Hillary can barely stand, and Trump's a 70 year-old fat fuck with the mind of a toddler.

This is what happens when you keep nominating old farts for the seat of presidency. We need someone who isn't a Baby Boomer, and we should do the same for the Congressional elections (which actually matter more).

So, when you have that orange dick in your mouth do you pronounce it "Drumpf?"

dem feet man!

Wtf? Lol.

You amerifags don't seem to understand how pathetic and cucked you look literally pretending you have a democracy, then voting in this proven lying, corrupt piece of human scum.

How pathetic are you that you allow this? The rest of the civilized world is laughing at you.

Elect the puppet for the Wall Street Masters much?

>Because they just hand out MBAs and fortunes to anyone who asks, you know.

He only has a bachelors in economics. His level of education is equal to mine, and I'm still progressing lmao.

His dad legitimately did just hand out a fortune to him, whether you believe it was a million dollars or far more than that. The "great businessman" thing is a total myth, as he would have made many times more money just investing it all into the S&P stock market index.

>She failed the DC bar exam

Yes, and then passed the bar later in some other state (Arkansas or Illinois iirc). Which makes her more educated than Trump already. Not sure how this is supposed to speak to her intelligence, because having a >120 IQ doesn't guarantee that one will pass an exam that requires hours upon hours of studying and memorization.

>Her only honest achievement in life seems to have been getting a child rapist she knew to be guilty acquitted, and then laughing about it.

Yep, she's an evil witch, and probably a worse human being than Trump (it's hilarious how people don't understand lawyers are SUPPOSED to defend everyone, even rapists, to the best of their ability though).

>was a lackluster Senator (a job she got as a gift from Bill Clinton)

Yes, she's a pretty bad politician.

lel. good one. you smoked his ass

>le epik drumpf meme xDDDD i mean come on, it CURRENT YEAR !!!! xD john oliver is a genius!!!11one! :^)

End your life.

is this agent autistic?

Because you dumb dicks want the PT Barnum of politics in office?
A sucker is born every minute.

ROLF

funny thing is, in any other western country Hillary would beat Trump far more convincingly. the only selling points Trump has are specifically appealing to the american mentality.

she has a ton of money and spent a lot of it in pretend online friending, buying the media, buying everyone else, making deals with people not to tell the truth, killing those that won't make a deal, and hiring lots of shills to come on sites like Sup Forums and spread falsehoods and pretend to like her

the sad thing is there are some (though very few) on Sup Forums who are actually would vote for her willfully and who actually aren't getting paid

those sad mind controlled fuckers need to give up their Sup Forums card

what the fuck was he doing?

Keep being butthurt you republidicksucker.

>hiring lots of shills to come on sites like Sup Forums

who do you think did 9/11, out of curiosity?

No.
He is under her demonic spell.

Karate stance is important

>Because they just hand out MBAs and fortunes to anyone who asks, you know.

You know, that actually do, right? MBAs are the most useless degree imaginable.

almost anyone who is older than 60s IQ is less than 100,

youtube.com/watch?v=9vpqilhW9uI

explains it well

You can clearly see Trump has parkinsons disease or something...obviously his health is failing....

>implying Sup Forums is politically aligned with dumbfuck conservatives

>retirement homes

Your orange god is 70.

I think he was commenting on your constant mouth full of cock.

are you fucking autistic buddy? I'm the one arguing against Trump here. Hillary is fucking awful, Trump is slightly worse.

btw what I was saying is that Hillary's SUPPORTERS are typically old people, it wasn't a comment about her age. Bernie was the oldest candidate in the race and had the youngest voters.

>tfw we're choosing between two possible retards with onset Alzheimer's to be President of the most powerful country on the planet.
>yfw2

nailed it!

Shart im Mart?

Holy fuck, are you literally that fucking dumb?

Hillary would stand no chance in any nation here in Europe you dumb Amerifag.

We've already had it with the likes of Merkel. No offense to women, but they make exceedingly poor leaders. Legislators, no problem. Just not designed for leadership.

Brexit much? Think the britfags wanting away and no more immigration and bs isn't exactly the same thing Trump has been preaching for years?

You have no clue what you speak of. We would fucking LOVE to have TRUMP anywhere here in Europe and he is mostly considered a bit of a hero for at least being an outsider and spending his own money. What we hate is institutional politics and Wall Street control, no matter what flavor.

You are a complete fucking dumbass confirmed for literally saying that Hillary would beat Trump at all in any other Western Nation. She would have been imprisoned long ago throughout most European nations and that is just a fact.

You Amerifags look stupid as fuck to the rest of us and complete hypocrits about your laws and rights when you let someone like that go free, let alone elect her as your leader.

Good luck getting any respect ever again in the rest of the world after you put her up as your leader.

Dumbasses.

>Your orange god is 70
He's also a scratch handicap golfer who doesn't use a step ladder to get in a vehicle.

he was play acting tbh

>Dumbasses

No, he wasn't.

Neither was Hillary.

They'll both be dead by October.

>child rapist she knew to be guilty acquitted, and then laughing about it.

She let her lesbian lovers fuck Chelsea too when underage

www.hillaryclintonsextape.com

oh shit this made me lol.

thanks for the swift kick in the ass.

what you say is so true.

too many low information voters here.

He has Alzheimer's because he consistently forgets what he says all the time. Either that or he's just another lying politician.

160 IQ trump supporter right here
well I don't like trump but anything better then Hillary

Fucking CTR shills pushing the MSM message that all trump supporters must be racist, must be stupid, must be rednecks

It pretty bad when you attack the voters for their opinions Well after all she against free speech and even vows to shutdown news sites she does not like so its to be expected with criminal scum.

Those bone spurs tho

not him but . . .
m00t posted in several threads years ago the makeup of Sup Forums according to the advertisers he was wooing and you could not be more wrong
everyone knows Sup Forums is full of mostly conservatives but nobody realized how much

according to what m00t posted it is overwhelmingly (87.3%) white conservative suburban heterosexual males 18-40

not sure what Sup Forums you've been on redditor but Sup Forums has always been way conservative

fyi, i've been one of the few liberals here
and despite being well over 40 now, i am a berniefag through and through
and will likely be throwing my vote to trump
just cuz voting for anybody but trump does not hurt hillary and send a message to her and the dnc
not giving up my voice to her and the establishment and won't be silenced

Didn't CTR have basic qualification tests, or do they just value quantity over quality?

its been proven they post on a lot more then facebook or twitter or reddit or yahoo,
Sup Forums, etc they all all the fuck over.

We have moles on the inside

I do know plenty of smart trump voters but most of them don't like Brown people or they listen to Alex Jones or Hannity and have been fed horse shit for years.

>MSM

Fox, Breitbart, Stormfront...the only sources white patriots can trust

Vote4gary
Vote4weed

Wew lad.

What about the trump patrol though ? Those fuckers are real.

I love all the democratic voter fraud going on right now, even if she wins she will have had to cheat to win. lol

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

POOWWWWWWWWWWWWERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

youtube.com/watch?v=PjKxWaUHlPc

youre fucking mentally inept or 16 years old. On an image board and actually think you know something about the US? Shut your fucking mouth when you talk about us. Its not a mentality you unaware faglord. These are the IDEOLOGIES of the USA. We NEED strong borders and population accountability, we NEEd jobs via >>>infrastructure building or companies STAYING here. So fuck off, dumb mother fucker and learn something.

160 IQ and doesn't know how to "is".
Also forgets punctuation half the time.

how's that orange kool aid tasting?

>most of them don't like Brown people or they listen to Alex Jones or Hannity and have been fed horse shit for years.

As opposed to pro nigger/jew opinions 24/7 of the MSM?

There is a ton of horse shit and it doesn't come from Trump

Psychopath. Sociopaths are erratic and disorganized. She's calculating and lacks empathy or human emotion

>Ignore Just a Test
Reddit
>Ignore just a test

Hmm so it wasn't just me saying reddit weird

Hillary is burning though money like a forest fire
Trumps not spent much money at all, a super pac spent money for some ads but hillary is 100 mil in ads between here and and super pac. Trumps only spent a few million

I hope so, because the other option is absolute shit. Seriously, how the fuck did we end up with trump as a candidate? Did we all forget he was a reality tv show clown? This country is done. Eventually you retards will elect a fuhrer type president and set america back a hundred years. If not Trump, some other idiot will arise saying more outrageous claims and talk about "the good old days" and "make america great again"...you will all fall for it again. This is a serious problem, when any moron can become president.

Same here and I'm with you. I won't shame you with my IQ but I am pro Trump and well above genius level.
I'm not a true Republican but fyi, statistically, Republicans have always been significantly more intelligent than Democrats, despite the nonsense some of the ill-informed peddle around here. Of course, anyone who has been on the planet long enough to actually figure out how things work knows this already.

I'm a little bit racist, but I don't believe anyone isn't and anyone who claims not to be is a liar and not in touch with reality. My vote has nothing to do with race though. It has to do with corporate America buying the presidency again and frankly, me being able to live with myself and not screwing over my grandkids.

I just can't wait for the fall.

Trump's failure will be so YUGE, the very foundation the the Republican Party will crumble with the weight of his failure.

Trump is so horrible, the GOP now thinking they might be decimated in both houses as well.

If that happens, and the Dems flood the SCOTUS with as many Liberal judges as possible, it will fundamentally change the face of the US.

Watch all those fuckers trying to erode Roe V. Wade get a swift kick in the ass. Finally, reproductive rights will become the sole purview of women only.

Shes short and needs a step to get into a vehicle?
Is that your best evidence she's not healthy? JFK used a back brace throughout his Presidency. FDR was almost NEVER shown in his wheelchair

BTW, the reason she needs a step is the floor of the vehicle is quite high due to the energy absorbing armor in the bottom of the vehicle. Its just under 10 inches thick. I know someone who helped make it. The glass is laminated plastic and fused silica. Its tested with .50 cal rounds

>160 IQ
>Doesn't have enough brain power to use apostrophes

>fuhrer type president and set america back a hundred years

>paranoid old jew detected

So he's orange. I've been to wakes where the guest of honor had more color in the cheeks than Hillary. Easy choice.

Trump has his own fools doing that for free right now. At least the Shillaries get paid for their hard work.

Who's stupid now?