Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Bass Guitar sucks

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed) (embed) (embed)

previously on GG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY3q6MksczA
youtube.com/watch?v=7DTIBj9IbJM
youtube.com/watch?v=kYBOg2lMW8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR JAZZ PUNK
youtube.com/watch?v=lY3q6MksczA

Second for funny ways to pronounce capo

>Capoo
>Kaypo
>Kaypoo
>Crapo
>Kapow

nice I'm Guy Piccioto too

>>Kaypo
This is the proper way to say it though.

>JAZZ PUNK
>it's literally just regular rock
lol ok bud

Sounds like a shittier blink 182, nomeansno's earlier stuff was closer to jazz

This is just indie rock? Its nice tho

My thoughts exactly. I even looked up more of their stuff to figure out what the fuck he was on about with the whole jazz thing. Turns out its just pretty basic poppy-punk.

>Kaypo

That's how my dad says it. It was some years before I had to use the word in person and was finally corrected.

You can say it either way. Correcting people on common pronunciations is pretentious as fuck and thats probably why your dad never calls you.

I almost got laughed out of a music store at 14 because i didnt say kaypo. After 2 minutes of all the old dudes talking shit they corrected me.

>looking for a maximum cheap fretless bass just to fiddle with
>wind up on Rondo
>lol $115
>okay how much for shipping to Canada?
>shipping $94
>...oh

I'm still kinda considering it. The Rondo SX basses can't be worse than Squiers... right? And that's still cheaper than a Squier.

Thats weird, In Wales everyone pronounces it capo, is it capo or kaypo?

Im in detroit, here everyone says kaypo

How many of you pick without using the little finger as an anchor? I'm a fingerlet and it's hard.

Say it however you want. Dude is probably just trollin with that shit.

>You don't practice enough edition
I compensate by practicing weirder stuff these days, but you're right about this OP.

Just defret a regular bass, it's not that hard.

It is kah-po. Italian word.

Nemesis Delay, Boss DD50, Eventide Timefactor, or other?

>oh you play guitar user? play me something!

What do you play?

I dont, its generally regarded as bad technique

>Im in detroit
I'm sorry

First, why not just buy a bass from your local store?

Second, there is literally nothing with Squier, as long as you play it in store before you buy it to check quailty they make great beginner guitars

t.Squier Owner

Third, can we bring back animegirl posting, I have a big folder I don't get to use any more

Wonderwall

blackbird

I don't. I used to but then I just ... stopped. I don't even remember making the transition. I pick better now though.

"proper technique" would have you use your picky to pluck, not be an anchor

Could be worse, could be somewhere in 3rd world europe

TC Flashback is on my board

the guitar

scales

Really? Justin at justinguitar said use an anchor if possible and that a majority of skilleds use it

Alright.

hello fellow detroit bro

Flight of the Conchords - Most Beautiful Girl in the Room

Trust me lads

Do you use the X4? I used to own a regular flashback and I never liked it that much. I don't think I like much of TC Electronic's stuff in general though.

3/4 of the G major scale incorrectly

Im retarded, i read that wrong. I dont use my pinky as an anchor

This came up in my recommended Youtube videos thing so I clicked on it and got so fucking mad. What the fuck is wrong with her right hand? Who the fuck plays guitar like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=7DTIBj9IbJM

>Just defret a regular bass, it's not that hard.

Oh no, I've been down that road before. I am mildly handy with woodworking and agreed to defret a bass for someone for a small fee once. It was way more work than expected because the fretboard chipped quite a bit removing the frets dispite my best efforts to prevent that. Used the soldering iron method and had a set of wire nippers I ground down to the same profile as a luthier's fret puller pliers, ran a razer blade around fret edges too. Still got chips and had to do a lot of filling and finishing to get the fretboard back in to shape and re-radiused.

If you're a noob and/or playing slow then it doesn't matter, but for fast and technical stuff everyone has reached the consensus that's it's better to not anchor. There are many great guitarists that do it, but the absolute best pickers, such as Paul Gilbert, don't.

It doesn't matter THAT much, but if you can change it, do.

No, I use the regular, funny you don't like it, it's one of my favorites, its a little sensitive but once you get used to it you can build up a nice lay of echo, and I use it with a phaser which really brings it out

>Jazz bass

Fucking ree

I naturally gravitate toward not using anchor so that's just good news, now I can do it with a clean conscience

80% it works 100% of the time

Want to start a working cover band?

Kek, it looks like that scene from Toy Story where Woody is using Buzz's arm to wave to the other toys

Pink Guy - stfu

that's not even the right tuning

why is she using a capo

wtf

jazz bass is top dog m8

I've only been playing bass for about 6 months so I'm still pretty shit, and I'm focusing my energy into my current band at the moment. Good luck though bro

>Jazz being the top dog
Fite me m8

Riptide, or Im Yours. Non-singing is probably Under The Bridge, Yellow Ledbetter or Little Wing

It was a joke my man, i havent been on craigslist in a long time but thats all it used to be.

Odd, which bass was it ? My friend and I defreted his cheap chinese bass and we had no issue removing the frets, despite using a nail puller plier. The only problem is that the nut is too high and he should sand it down from the bottom, but he's a scared twat and won't do it.

This one
youtube.com/watch?v=kYBOg2lMW8Q

I used to play similar to that for a couple years until I started taking lessons recently. Now its hard for me to learn how to strum properly. Its just bad posture. She's probably self taught.

Might be memeing myself into this, go-faster stripes are proven to be tone enhancers.

E standard is the sexiest tuning

open c*

only when painted or coated in specifically 2 layers

Eb*

What is the correct tuning? DADDAD? DADAAD?

C#*

It was a frankenbass the guy had cobbled together from various sundry parts of unknown origin. I suspect the main problem was the ebony fretboard. Ebony has a tendency to flake off and chip under stress in ways you probably wouldn't get with a softer material like rosewood.

I kinda like this guitar. Only gripe is the location of the knobs and switch.

You win the piece of gear posted below your post, how happy are you with the result?

Where were you when ESP switched its target demographic from chuggachug mealfags to cute 2D girls playing anison?

I dont know, and I am not happy about winning those guitars

I missed this switch over but I like it and approve.

theyve always made anime shit

ESP's target demo is literally everyone, because they own like 5 different companies that make just about every type of guitar out there

Too Many Dicks On The Dancefloor

I still want that fucking bass.

>wangcaster
>69

Praise kek

>Squier Guitars
>Dunlop picks
>Les Pauls
>Passive pickups
>Tube amps
>Pedals

Oh, I'm laffin

>25"
>not an ebony neck
Missed opportunity for the cuckcaster

Not quite, there are good guitars put there which they had no part in making.

Opinions on Squier guitars?

it's like a fender but more affordable

quality has improved really nicely the last decade. and it's hard to fuck up a tele

They're great (on occasion)

I have a squier jag and I have had no issues with it and I love it.

Not as bad as people say, I own one, it's never gone wrong for me

i'm trying to learn walk of life and i'm having trouble lining the words up with my strums. how do i fix this? specifically in the chorus where it is two strums of a chord

Picked this little guy up from goodwill half an hour ago for a little over 20 bucks. Plays and sounds great even with the super old strings and before polishing the frets up

Might as well be an $80 Walmart guitar

>cuckcaster

My sides

You need to dust that headstock, but otherwise $20 for a guitar is a pretty solid deal

what cheap tele would you buy under $200?

Literal fucking idiot.

They work. They stay in tune with a little coaxing.

Sorry about your Squier my man

There are many different kinds of models that differ greatly in quality, from the cheaper ones aimed towards beginners playing and sounding like shit to the middle and higher end ones that are on par or better than a lot of mexican made fenders and are definitely professional instruments

Squier has always had nicer models, a lot of the old squiers fetch tons of money and are highly sought after

the VM stuff is like mid-tier and will be better than some random affinity model or something cheaper like that

even the cheapest squier models are better than anything sold by walmart

>removing tonedust

Try again dipshit

>Using reddit tier memes

Yeah I just got it. I will clean it of course, get a pack of strings for it, shine the frets up with some 0000 steel wool, and apply some lemon oil to the fretboard

We could be friends user

How is that amp? Is it good for clean stuff.