Any other phimosis Sup Forumsros here? Tried creams and stretching, but nothing's made it better...

Any other phimosis Sup Forumsros here? Tried creams and stretching, but nothing's made it better, and been trying a while. Saw a doc about it, probably getting cut next month. Anyone here go through with it and have any advice?

shit sucks man, really wish my parents had the money to get me cut when I was still a kid

now I have to live with this...

looked into it before yourself?

somewhat

The fuck is phimosis? Not putting that in my Google search history

i've been the same way, haven't cared that much til now, but it's just not as good as it could be, i think

tight foreskin, Sup Forumsrah. like, won't go back over the head when it's hard. happens to a lot of guys.

OP here. pic related

I had that when I was a child, was born uncut but had to get cut. From the chart I got a high and tight type.

sorry for your loss :(

thanks. just hoping it makes it a little more usable.

how old when you had it done? at least get to use it before getting cut?

Ouch

I'm talking real young. Like 4 or 5 years old

I think I have this? Should I see a doctor??

no kidding

damn. at least you got a lot of inner skin left

couldn't hurt, they'd know better than anyone here how to fix it. got a pic?

Have Sex. Had Phimosis too, it was gone with my first GF. She was a little bit rough, but it was much much better than th get it cut off. I know a friend of mine who is cut and he can barely cum during sex.

yeah, i've had sex, but that hasn't really helped OR hurt how it works

bump

no one else looks this bad?

Op, get a baseball/cricket box (dick protector) smear in Vaseline so the healing bell end doesn't weld to your boxers

>cut when I was a kid

I would murder you for a foreskin mate

i assume you mean bat, not box?

I've seen worse.

Look up dorsal slit and partial circumcision.

This is dumb, boys that young don't even have foreskin that comes apart from the glands, it can be attached all the way up until puberty in some cases. You probably didn't even need to be cut.

i have; dorsal slit just looks like it's all mangled

I think he means a toque.

Would you rather have it look mangled or lose your foreskin? It's up to you.

I'm high or mid and tight cut from birth and if it was me I know what I'd choose. I guess partial circumcision is a good option as well, you will lose the ridged band but it will be similar to people who have short foreskins (like japs).

I had a partial circumcision as a baby. Reasonably sure it wasnt on purpose, but it is pretty fantastic. Kind of a best of both worlds sort of thing.

How does that even look? Got a pic?

Nice. If I had to get cut its what I would choose since you still get some gland protection.

Is your head sensitive?

As mentioned earlier I was cut at birth mid/high and tight, my glands aren't very sensitive but I have no point of comparison.

Also as mentioned some foreskins are naturally short and don't cover the glands entirely and sometimes not at all. Certain cultures like the Japs keep their foreskin pulled back and off the glands.

The reason why phimosis is a thing is because of dumbass parents who never taught their uncircumcised kids that they NEED to pull their foreskin back every day. Thats a normal thing that you MUST do. It's hygienic to do that. You're supposed to pull your foreskin every time you shower. But since parents are too pussy to talk about that kinda stuff to their kids, you end up with guys with tight foreskins because they never learned at a young age that they have to stretch their foreskin every day. Now, you either have to get circumcised, or just continue to try all the stretching techniques you can.

>keep their foreskin pulled back and off the glands.
yeah, wish i could do that

Everyone was born uncut you dipshit

Why?

I mean if you're exceptionally sensitive with your glands it might be an option to let the glands keratinize and desensitize, but as a fully cut guy I wish I could cover my glands to see what the sensitivity difference would be like.