Conspiracy theory here:

Conspiracy theory here:
Britbong.
It seems like UK and Murica are gearing up for something big.
I voted Brexit and I was luckily sat on the toilet when I found out the result because I shit myself.
I support free movement.
I support free trade.
But I hated been cucked by Europe.
If Trump wins this election?
By no means do I encourage you to vote any diffrently.
I'm a supporter.
Voting Trump is the only way you can make an actual diffrence, to been cucked by the goverment.
But my opinion doesn't count because I'm not Murican.
But If he is elected.
Something is up.
The powers that be, are gearing up for an epic war beyond all proportion or something like that.
Mark my words.
I don't know what it is?
But if he gets elected as the underdog... I'm sure some unsavoury shit is going to go down.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-37158445
youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's fucking right

bump

bumped

We got a few interesting years ahead of us. See you niggas on the front line.

Everything's fine

>I support free movement.
Opinion disregarded.
Also I don't believe you voted brexit you race traitor.

I voted Brexit faggot, what's not to believe?
And no if I'm totally honest I'm a little bit raciest but if God made me, surely that means God is a little bit raciest himself?

Word on the street is: Obama is gonna drop the bomb about UFOs before he leaves office....bracing for war against aliens 2017.... I've trained for this.

don't worry too much about brexit, as long as scotland doesn't get another vote there will continue to be free trade and brittfags will get free movement while keeping scum out.

New planet was discovered just outside our solar system, this is a possibility.

I don't leave my own house apart from work, why would I give a shit about leaving the country?

If you believe in free trade and movement why vote Brexit? Either scared of migrants threatening your job or xenophobia.
At the end of the day most of London now hates the rest of the UK andwe will want our own Brexit

>I support free movement.
>I support free trade.
>But I hated been cucked by Europe.
Learn to read.

yeah, I hope so... as a brit who grew up in germany I will have to decide on keeping my working permission by taing on the german citizenship or lose my permission and thus my job.

thanks you twats!

>I voted Brexit
>I support free trade

you want the benefits but not the sideeffects that come with it. and where are your UKIP faggots now? kept crawling back into their holes after the vote... pathetic.

and what is it with you Sup Forumsacks and cucking? it's so easy to spot you, cuz you keep using that term. projecting much, eh?

The New Royalty is slowly trickling down the truth to the masses in a way that won't stop Walmart sales but still gets us ready for war. According to Obama and some NASA insiders - the aliens haven't contacted anyone on Earth. They keep flying by to check us out though. They mostly hang out in the rings of Saturn these days. Good luck fighting the aliens with your puny power levels, Earthlings.

>most of London now hates the rest of the UK and we will want our own Brexit

Thank God. I'm sure the rest of Britain will happily carve London out of the island then help transport you all somewhere far away

Do you think you can have both? look at the demographics. Dying Daily Mail readers and losers with the intellect of a Flip Flop voted for Brexit

For a start you are free to work, as long as you have a trade.
You claim to have a trade.
You are therefore unaffected.
Secondly, only been on Sup Forums about 3 times. I'm a Sup Forumstard through and through and only migrated when they asked for assistance.
Once was a twitter pole about radical Muslims.
We changed the result from yes to no regarding Muslims been the main cause of terror.
Was pretty cash TBH.
Thirdly, you're pathetic...

They have 2 choices.
>Blow my house up.
>I punch them in the dick.

London would be like Kosovo.
I'd shell it.

cant wait to leave;
bbc.co.uk/news/business-37158445

But are you British though?
Also this isn't about Brexit, It's about the severe aftermath. Get some perspective faggot.

I am lad. I'm just saying if it were possible to totally remove London from Great Britain I'd be down at the cities edge with a hammer and chisel tomorrow working on yanking that cancer out.

>new planet was discovered just outside our solar system
>just outside our solar system
>JUST outside

Go ahead and fly there on the fastest possible human made craft, it will still take you 18,000 years to get there.

Fun fact; ancient Egypt rose to power and fell all within 5,000 years.

Sure an earth sized planet was discovered at the nearest star but that doesn't mean the nearest star is anywhere remotely close to our star

Thanks, we for the assistance. Cannot wait till that day arrives.

Me too. Tap tap tap.
It'll be cheaper than the boat ride they used to get here.

Fuck London, living it up on the hard work of the North.

The BBC assured me it is close enough for future space research.
Suck it.

>grew up in Germany
>is British
pick one, cunto

Cuck

It's also riddled with brown people.

sounds like you're getting cucked no matter what

And that matters why?
You fucking children can't see why we're fighting for crumbs down here, busy blaming each other when the real enemy keks away.

>Sarcasm
>Difficult to convey in text, agreed.

>Failing to spot that was sarcasm, autistic.

The TRUTH!
Thank you for speaking it sir.

dat logic tho

> dick punch halts alien invaders

user, you must not read enough hentai...

God gave you the choice to be racist, you ignorant faggot. It's your choice to gargle cocks, but that doesn't mean God does it too. If there's even a God....

It's flawless, I know.

I haven't watched any hentai, but I know my first response will be to punch it.

Psst. No God!
Vote Trump and await your impending doom.
I admit I'm not much wiser.
I have no clue, what follies will befall you.
I just think you're fucked, is all.
Don't worry I've got a fast pass ticket too.
Cya in hell, ass hole.

bump

Do some basic research. Look at the "the hard working North's" contribution to GDP. Fuck all! London cannot wait to leave you insecure unskilled racist inbreeds.

I'll be fapping the whole way down to the fiery lake ⊙īšâŠ™

Pick up the pace!

Unless you have slanted eyes or a turban, you're probably inbred if you hail from the UK, M8.

Cya there.
I've been looking for a reason to wear my new nose clip.

bump

You fucking idiot, let's see how this really works.
You guys pay us a pittance for our products/services then sell them on for a disgusting profit and somehow you think you earned that money?
When you grow up you'll realise that statistics are full of shit and it's so easy to find a way to make them work for you if you're a propagandist.
As for unskilled, I probably installed and configured your ISP.
Racist, tell that to my mixed race qt.

OP here.
Stop baiting on my thread.
>I probably installed and configured your ISP.
Sorry I didn't realise it was you Mr BT.

Baiting?

I notice you ignored all the relevant info in my post.

No I'm open to discussion.
Just doubt the fact you install ISP's.

Because on the seventh day the Lord said "let there be Internet"

So he installed and ISP.... Correct?

*an

>mfw draftable 'merican male
>mfw this is probably going to be all our fault like everything else that's wrong in the world
If we're talking conspiracies, I think Killary will be the one to set it into motion. Not because of UFO's, but because of the Russian/Arab alliances that are sure to form/strengthen in the Middle East if/when Based Putin succeeds in overthrowing ISIL and associated entities in the region.

Either way, sry for the inconvenience lol.

Not gonna see me on the frontline you bitch ass nigga.

>living in fear

Won't have much of a choice if the shit really hits the fan. Assuming something won't happen is the best way to find yourself unprepared.

Fucking this. If he cared at all about England, Ireland, Scotland or America he wouldn't hold this retarded view. OP is ctrl'd op.

It's OK mate, you did your job.
When I'm running towards you with a thousand Arabs chasing me, will you leave the gate open an extra 5 sec please?

Because any day now, Iraq is going to fire those nukes that we just knew they were hiding but we could never find.

>I'm sure some unsavoury shit is going to go down.
If Trump wins, a lot of people will lose an unimaginable amount of power and wealth.

Why are conservatives such god damned terrified little cuckbabies?

Russia might?

Well if those alien faggots ever seen Independence Day, they should know not to fuck with us

Just like Cuba?

that was weak and has nothing to do with the argument.

>voted Brexit

Didn't read the rest as you're clearly retarded.

And North Korea

To be honest, I'd be quite happy for my city to do the same. I'm from Liverpool myself and, because we're not fucking retarded, we overwhelmingly voted to remain.

Scouse Republic

Trump won't win. Shit is rigged

Everything to do with the argument, you faggots rely on Sup Forums for your history.

fuck off space niggers we are full

you can crash on the moon though

Cucks.

kek yea right pecker player
im bomb squad leader
maybe i can see you in the infermary
when im getting my legs sewn to my thighs

Thank god...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

When did this become a ylyl thread?

nope, dont visit Sup Forums

Classic.

Iv read some shit that said the powers behind the scene have already decided who wins, it will be trump, they are pushing for a war with Russia, get ready for a decade of war an they will pin it all on trump.

That's what I'm scared of. How rigged is it. If they want an idiot to blame the vote G.W.Bush.

Yes lad, Republic of Merseyside! (No wools though)

youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E

Me living in fear? I'm more afraid of being on the frontlines of the next world war than anything else. You'd be fucking stupid not to be.

I think Russia is an alright guy who's just a little misunderstood. Same with most of the Arabs. Honestly, I dont think WW3 is going to come of this. I think this is just what happens when people say "it's only a matter of time before..." a few too many times. Governments around the world are only preparing for the worst because that's what governments do when things start to get unpredictable.

But Trump and Putin are like totes besties.

>immigrant spotted

Are you CTR or did you follow the cnn.business link?

The economy is only being affected by insecurities' people don't know what's going to happen and people are scared as for free movement we are using the foreign nationals living and working in the uk as a bargaining tool to secure our nationals' working and living in Europe, also is trump wins the world just becomes more corrupt and business run than it already is so woopdeefuckingdoo russia will still cause ww3 if the fucking muslims don't first

kek

>epic war
anyone with this mindset belongs in high school

I wouldn't know. Are you implying I sound scared? I'll go shoot at Arabs and ruskies right now u fuckin cuck just watch me

it's not anymore a conspiracy theory.
US+UK just want to wage war against Russia.

Zion just wants it.

i will hold it open for you bro
better not be a nig though

I'm pretty sure that was Iran

He probably is

go to sleep chris

J

I'm pretty sure you're underage b&

Ner just a bit fat. Can't run too fast.

Nah lad, course not. Steven Gerrard or Pete Price as President?

Not Jez Clarkson?