Try this at home

try this at home

This is how you overextend the tendon and damage it. But hey if self mutilation is your thing go right ahead.

Dude why does this work? My hand can do a full 360 now

ok... and what was supposed to happen?

I did this, and nothing happened. What am I looking for?

dont do it, if you do it properly youre gonna break your wrist. It hurts so fucking much, had a schoolmate trick me into this shit.

Was it your jerking off hand, or the other one?

WTF OP, I NEED TO FUCKING GO TO HOSPITAL NOW
I THINK I BROKE MY FUCKING THUMB
NOT FUNNY AT ALL

Do the fist super tight, and flick it down fast.

I did, almost knocked a hole through my table. Is this a trick, like I'm supposed to break my kitchen table or something?

pics faggot

Ha ha haha not bad for stretching. Unless your dumb lololol

FUCK NO

HAHAHA YOU FUCKING RETARD YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO PUNCH ANYTHING.

Your life is sad !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just look swollen ill try take a pic

Didn't you guys learn from making the "crystals" which was actually mustard gas

Im at my cousins house, must I be home?

Didn't Sup Forums learn from making mustard gas?

Don't try anything from Sup Forums faggot

that's s test to tell wether or not you have tensynovitis or whatever, usually occurs to us chronic masturbators and runescape fanatics.

this thread

I tried it a few times just in the air, nothing happened. I get it now, it is a stretching exercise.

The fuck is that 2003 laptop in the backround?

Didn't work for me OP
wat do?

ow that hurt op

checked. new castle the shit doe, my nigger

everyones different
my brother can't do this without pain
I can, but then I can bend my thumb to my wrist in every direction.

che ked. well done

I tried it by holding my dick in my hand instead of my thumb. Thanks for the tip!!

now i want a bbq

Hitchhiker Thumb Master Race reporting.

Why don't you finish shaving your girlfriend before posting, faggot.

I did it, but something doesn't seem right afterwards.

I did it and this happened

My hand feels broken
Seriously what did you have me do. Will i get a blood clot or something
Should I go to the ER?

I already shaved her earlier and put her leash back on, you retard.

your done kiddo

It's actually really dangerous, it's close to the artery in your arm, there's a high chance of internal bleeding

i just noticed that i got trips

same, nothing happend. retards think it would damage your tendon or some shit

This. I am an armologist at The Arm Damage Medical Center in Toronto, CA. There is a 95% chance that you are bleeding internally.

what do i do now? it fucking hurts

what should i do?
fuck Sup Forums, I'm on here for a week and yo uguys try to fucking kill me. I'm done

hehe I paid attention during biology classes xd

turtlebeach headset

rip

kill the new fags

Emergency blood transfusion is probably your best bet. Go straight to the ER and tell them that you fell for the 'thumb in the hand' trick (flickowristosis) and they will know what to do. God speed, anons....our prayers are with you.

no car, parents not home, next hospital 20km away. wat do?

>1. Lie down
>2. Die
>3. ????
>4. Profit

Die I guess

You are fucked, kill yourself

Drink bleach as an emergency measure to start clotting on the internal injury. Since this is an upper limb problem, you're going to have to drink a lot, sorry. If you hold your nose, it goes down like vodka.

All right, just take a shirt or rope and bind it as hard as you can around your arm, it might feel weird and get a bit purpleish, but it's normal, that will give you around 72 hours to get to a hospital as long as you keep it really tight

seeing as i am Hypermobile, i can do that without pain or trouble of any sort. is fun, but then i also dislocate my thumb to give thumbs up. soooo try again trollboy

thanks for the help guys but I think I will just call an ambulance..

Not this shit again. OP is a fucking asshole. DO NOT TRY THIS. You WILL rip your tendons. You've been warned.

Lol. I've tried it before reading comments, but didn't manage to get any results. I guess I'm retarded.

This movement is called a finkelstein test, and it tests wheter the main tendon of the thumb is intact. If you injure the tendon it's called De Quervain's Tenosynovitis.

That was confirmed as soon as you posted on Sup Forums.

LOL THAT FLAT THUMB..... Should amputate that shit

what the fuckkkkksdfhmksdlhsdafasd

who the fuck is "i"???
fuckin summer

Not using correct grammar is summer? You're new here, aren't ya?

got a mate to do this while i was in emergency waiting room

all the docs heard a snap, people sitting next to and across from us shocked and horrified

snapped his tendon

Lmao! Don't scare off the newfags and barely legal lurkers.
That move is 100% safe to do, folks. It was actually about how to release stress/discomfort around your wrist from too much typing and resting your wrist on the edge of the table.

From what I've found online this is called the "finkelstein" test and if there's pain it can actually be a sign of RSI.

funny thing i can do this all i want and it wont do a thing.
My wrists dont sit quite write, like they pop when i rotate my hands outward(to the opposite side of thumb)
Broken tendon on the other side maybe.

medfag reporting in dropping nawlij:

Finkelstein's test is used to diagnose De Quervain's tenosynovitis because if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight. To perform the test, the examining physician or therapist grasps the thumb and ulnar deviates the hand sharply, as shown in the image.

Are you even a medfag? That's just the wiki text