Is this one of the best albums of the 90's?

Is this one of the best albums of the 90's?

yeah

ocean man lmao

yup

>le twitch memes lul

I hate this meme
This album will forever be associated with it, and then you get faggots like you coming in
Even ocean man is a good song, this album is gold

I listened to Ocean Man for three hours on a twitch stream yesterday and I could still listen to it again
It's that good of a song

THE NLSS IS LIVE NOW BRO!!!!!!

You watch the egg??

HOLY. FUCK. I've been watching NL for 3 years straight and now I find out you guys are too. The guy is fucking funny and the NLSS banter is top teir.

yes
o shit I forgot it started early today

Only faggots with the mental disorder called "liberalism" like this kind of pretentious cartoonish crap.
Go listen to Badmotorfinger and grow a pair of balls you millenial scum.

I'm not a liberal friend
I just enjoy the music

Lol taking the alternative right seriously also
Lul, it's extremist right wing or nothing

You take yourself very seriously user.
You don't have any secret homo-erotic thoughts, do you? :^)

No i don't but i'm sure you do, closeted fag.

>90s album made by a couple autistic trolls that love dad rock
>alt-right millenial thinks it's cultural marxist propaganda

No i didn't say that, it's just funny the mayority of liberal cucks love this kind of shit along with AnCo and Sufjan Stevens, it makes it so predictable, especially in Sup Forums.

When you turn 18 shoot me an email so we can arrange for you to suck my cock

You must be 18 to browse this bo...
Nevermind this is a blue board, carry on, mr.Sup Forumsisoverflowingsoimustruinotherboards

aww the buttcry

>I'm not mad I'm laughing

Exactly

It's ok sweetie, youre just angsty. go listen to your 21 pilots album and work it out.

The only thing i see here is that Sup Forums was exposed in his predictable indiecuck taste. You all act like opendminded music fans but you listen to the same fucking albums everyday everyweek. Just looking at the catalog proves this statement. And your response are >hurrr 12 yo back to Sup Forums
Who is the assblasted?

it's probably my favourite album of all time, just wish it wasn't overshadowed by fucking ocean man memes even though that song is great.

And the best part is that it's not even the best song on the album

It's that good