Be me

>be me
>weed addict
>when I smoke I lose myself for weeks
>live with 4 people
>3 of them smoke weed err day, including my GF
>despite asking multiple times none of them will make any effort to keep it out of my hands
>don't even have to go into their rooms to get it, just grab the bong on the counter and smoke what's already in it
>trying to get into outpatient therapy to combat this, but just lost my job and I'm hella depressed
>only been sober for 2 weeks, and really want to go smoke RIGHT FUCKING NOW
Why the fuck don't they give a fuck? what the hell am I supposed to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6wyGjObdEPY
youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E
youtube.com/watch?v=uUPHlAbAf2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you can't overcome urge to smoke weed you wont ever be successful in life

you might as well just off yourself honestly

why should anyone care about you? Killing yourself is the fastest release from this problem.

all the best

>being addicted to weed
Do you have the willpower of a fucking gerbil?

>Weed addict
a display of absolutely zero willpower

hivemind

be strong brother.

sounds like you're doing good but just need some help getting through moments like this. I say if you wanna quit for good then move house.

Other than that, just you (and your g/f and housemates) need to learn to remember to respect the weed. It's relatively harmless but being high 24/7 sucks. Always use weed as a reward for hard work.

Also restrictions are important. I only let myself wake and bake twice a week, I never smoke until after I've finished work AND after I've cooked and eaten dinner. Before I put limitations on myself I was going broke just smoking 24/7 and not getting anything done.

If you use weed as a reward for hard work you'll get so much shit done in your life you will be amazed.

some people have addictive personalities, or use weed/alcohol/insert-substance-here to fill a gap in their lives or as a crutch when times are tough; which is how you can get to rely on weed in the first place.

It's not physically addictive but like EVERYTHING that exists it can be psychologically addictive.

Smoke some dank that should help

this.

You ALWAYS have a choice and an option. Get out of the situation.

Weed addiction is actually a pretty serious problem, and it's only getting worse.

Some people just aren't meant to have it. They have addictive personalities and unfulfilling lives.

see I would move, but I live in my dad's house (he's in another state) and i've been here for 15 years.
you get it. you really do
and it doesn't help that i'm 21 in WA state.... It's as easy to get as booze, which I also have a problem with...

Smoke up, faggot. I'm smoking right now. Tastes so good. Feels real nice.

OP again.
one of the biggest problems is that I absolutely Have to go through this treatment even though often times I want to keep smoking.
legal shit....

Bro, weed is hella easy to quit

Good luck quitting smoking weed with a girlfriend and roommates who smoke every day. Weed is a very easy drug to quit, but it's also a very easy drug to "relapse" with because it requires no effort, hardly any money, and doesn't have much immediate impact on your life. You're either gonna have to be strong and deal with it or you're gonna have to change your situation. You shouldn't expect them to cater to your needs and they shouldn't have to. This isn't their problem, it's yours. I've taken tons of different drugs and I can relate in the fact that weed is the only one that I kept coming back to, this includes opiates and amphetamines, which are generally considered to be far more addictive. If you don't have the self control, then put yourself in a situation where your self control doesn't have to work so hard. But stop worrying about what they're doing, and start worrying about yourself. YOU are the one who can change the situation, it's not up to anybody else

Trust me. I'm 23, always lived here, never had brick weed in my life. I dropped out of CC when I was 20 so I could get a shit job to afford more pot. Last year I stopped, gonna start going again this fall. Was hard as fuck but I feel so much better for it. Every once and a while is okay, but you can't let it control your life.

youtu.be/6wyGjObdEPY

Also, what part of WA you live in OP?

Here's your dose of green and purple

sky valley, east of seattle
I undersstand that I can't and probably shouldn't change them. but they're my friends and I don't have the funds to either kick them out or move myself. I'm stuck in this situation with little to no support from them

know what, FUCK IT
I'm not gonna keep getting upset. I'm just gonna go to the shop down the road and get a gram and hoard that without their knowledge. might as well indulge while i'm not in the program.
only time it upsets me is when I think it's bad.

Hey I used to live around there. Bellevue up until I was like 12 and we went broke so we had to move down to Rochester then Centralia. Real shitholes, full of tweakers

If that's the case, then you're just gonna have to suck it up. Try and spend all your time outside of the house so you aren't being tempted. Or just give in and smoke weed with them until you move out and then you can move on. It's very easy to manage a weed addiction unlike most others, so this shouldn't be too much of a concern in the short term.

Dude they don't care about you nor you yourself because your smoking weed, vicious cycle of not giving a shit, but that is an observation of someone on lsd rn

This is untrue. Weeds is all natural, and no one gets addicted like meth heads. Stop lying

dude I feel you you just gotta let go of your moral concepts. Everything i arbitrary so dont fret.. ever

shut the fuck up faggot. KYS

Addiction is all in ur mind, faggot. If you use a crutch(no matter what it is) and cannot let go, ur fucking addicted

It only ever depresses me when I tell myself I shouldn't smoke and still do.
so yeah, fuck it

Nobody's denying that, but if a crutch can help you get by, it's better than nothing. The world isn't black and white

because you're subconsciously trying to become a better person. do you really not want that?

Potheads are so fucking stupid....you think ur so sophisticated with your addiction, which ur usually in denial about. You are a fucking drug addict, just like a faggot who mainline H or hits the glass dick. Go fucking yourself losers and get back to Call of Duty zombies. Lol!!

Bottom line.....going nowhere fast, smoking shit.

yeah dude Im on that. Ive only really just been getting over it. I think the key is justification because it only seems like a question of do I deserve it or not so when i weed it up and dont deserve it i feel like shit, but if I do its all god. I think deserving something is just a form of entitlement so I drop that shit everytime I hear of it in my head
>Like you know anything about drugs and people
>Youve proably only seen the bad sie of addiction.
>tfw youre posting as a troglodyte

>Being this new.

True

also original cod zombies is decent

you fucking idiot, how are you in this thread and don't know that I understand i'm and addict. that's litterally what this is about

alright, so here's my week
>applied to 5 jobs since monday
>scheduled intensive outpatient therapy (4 days/week for 3 months)
>started talking to my parents again
>reworked my diet
>played half the vidya I usually do
>exercise as much as before (mostly longboarding)
so you know what, I think I deserve some

The amount of typos in this thread is making me belive that everyone here is a fucking drug addict.

If you are serious......pack up tonight and stay with a non smoking friend and never look back. If you still pick up the bong....go to meetings. Not MA just AA, it's the same concept of self refection to understand why you have a need to escape reality

Man the fuck up, take control of your own life, stop blaming others for your failure and learn how to resist temptation, faggot.

Kek

you handed out one resume a day? You dont have a jojb what the fuck are you doing? Youre so fucking stupid dude holy shit. have you ever heard "accuracy through volley" YOu need to hand out atleast 15-20 a day youre just a piece of shit change your attitude

I don't have the option of working at fucking mcdonalds
I have to budget for at least $1800 monthly, so i have no option but to get a job that pays 13/hr or more. and at 13 i HAVE to work full time which is hard as fuck to find, especially at that rate for my age

weed is not physically addictive in any way. if you can't quit it's because you don't want to and is 100% on you.

>getting weed is as easy as getting water
>complains
OP quit being a faggot you are lucky man I have to go through fucking Vietnam to get a gram of weed. About once a month.

going to go buy a gram. thanks for letting me vet and putting my frustrations in place.
sorry i'm a faggot loser.
peace out
>OP

Holy shit I forgot youre american dude thats though. Can you get a decent job on a construction site tho? Are you stupid? Age i never a factor only experience. Im 18 and ive done labour and construction for four years m8. Youre posting in a pot head thread so I guess your not that ambitious, you know you could sell weed instead of buying it. or get some seeds grow it and buy it. weed makes you friends its not hard to sell weed to get by just dont bitch abut how hard life is. it is, its not made for you

by op have a chill mindless toke for me

kys faggot im addictied to weed fucking crybaby

DUBZ HAVE SPOKEN HANG YASELF NOW

op, either man the fuck up or roll one up and quit your bitching.

is that wax in the middle? nice duder

dude, just get some edibles...and slowly get yourself off of it. it's only a mental addiction.......or try Kratom to stop.. but try not to get addicted to the Kratom lmao..then again Kratom withdrawal is basically just boredom.

Blaze that shit bro.

Self help lettings help me a lot (na,aa,cra,etc.) look online for your areas hotline for one and go to a meeting out yourself out there let them know your new meet people take suggestions. I'm coming up on a year clean after a nasty 8 year crack/heroin/PcP/anything that will get rid of reality for a bit habit keep your head up op it gets better if you out in half the work you put into your addiction so if you put in all the work your life will be beyond your wildest dreams it's hard at times but in my exp. So far my worst day clean was way better then my best day high( emotionally that is) hope this suggestion helps

I cannot wait to load a nice fat bowl of these blue dream moonrocks and smoke all of my problems away.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E

just smoke weed u can't be addicted to it fucking dumbass

Reminded me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=uUPHlAbAf2I

I meant cda* not cra lol

>be me
>retard cunt sniffer
>open up 4hamz
>have big lulz

nice 9 dollars an hour bro

Weed has no addictive properties. You are using weed as an escape/coping mechanism or to compensate for something.

Look inward, figure out what's wrong with you, and seek professional help.
Faggot.