Has anyone here undergone circumcision as an adult or teen?

Has anyone here undergone circumcision as an adult or teen?

I'm wondering for you personally the differences in sexual pleasure and feeling.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/breaking-news/german-court-bans-religious-circumcision/story-e
healthcentral.com/drdean/408/60750.html
voices.yahoo.com/human-foreskins-big-business-cosmetics-201840.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KZTS6iVpSPI
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6584757516627632617#
youtube.com/watch?v=EgR83ufREqE
newborns.stanford.edu/CircComplications.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vLGcqPE7xu0
youtube.com/watch?v=jI3oa4Mx9hs&feature=relmfu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Bumps

Had it done when I was 15 or 16, no pain during the surgery, can't remember much about the pain during healing but I fapped a couple times when I had the stitches on. The surgeon lets on a bit of extra skin so I still don't even use lube when fapping.

How is masturbating before and after? I have heard awful things about the reduction in pleasure and especially the gland keratinization.

I was mutilated at birth so I'm asking out of mainly curiosity.

Much better cut...

Anybody else find vampire Anne Frank incredibly hot?

I'm in my 20s had it done 8 months ago. I had phimosis. Feels great

I find that extremely difficult to believe.

OP, your answer will shed little light on this.
Adult/Teen circumcision is very different from adult/teen circ. It's much easier to remove most of the foreskin during infant circumcision than adult... many who get circumcision done later in life still have most of their frenium intact after the surgery, which is the key reason why some say sex feels no different. But for those unlucky enough to be mutilated at birth, most/all of the pleasure center is taken away.

I was cut at birth with no extra skin and have never used lube while fapping

I felt no change, cause I could still use the extra skin the guy left on. I tried lube after I got cut but it didn't feel good

be me
be 18 at time
circumcised due to small foreskin
sex is much better after
26 now

I was circumcised at 10 . I think I has made jacking off better

I was mutilated at birth yet retain frenelum, however in a different spot, it doesn't appear like an intact mans frenelum.

Are your glands covered by skin when flaccid?

user from last thread that got drunk and woke up with no foreskin here

I got circumcised after high school. I prefer being cut

I remember you.

You had no noticeable reduction in enjoyment from sex yes?

it got better but not by much, definitely not as much as others say but it got better. The best thing was that it didnt stink as bad. also i can hook up with jew girls now

Did you have sex or masturbate before getting cut? Why were you cut?

Why would a small foreskin be reason to get cut?

Yes, you had phimosis though to be fair, so I can see why it would be preferable. 8 months isn't all that long either wonder how your glands will desensitize further as time goes on.

Better after circumcision? Why?

What areas feel best to you pleasure wise? I'm guessing frenelum?

Did you retain much skin? What style of cut?

Also I can't remember how long have you been cut?

like i said i was drunk when it happened. And sex is better because every stroke as you move back the feeling under the hood of your penis. Its a crime that my parents didnt do this to me at birth. its like losing your virginity a second time

Mad jew trying to hide the fact that a foreskin is a god given right and is MADE to deliver pleasure.

>are your glands
Lol

How would you experience more pleasure under your head? You would have less skin to move up and down and also your glands will keratinize without the protection of foreskin.

Sorry made a typo still question stands

OP, I had a foreskin until I was 23. The fapping and the sex were great 10/10. I thought that cut looked better and felr better so I cut myself. Believe me, it's the worst decision of my life. Don't even consider it. Sex is now 5/10 jeez.

i was circumsized last year at age 21. Ask away

>I cut myself

Literally or got a doc to do it?

That's depressing to hear, I was mutilated at birth and I would give anything to know what it's like to be whole.

at 18 you can`t fap for a month and your dick becomes more attractive to girls, you can actually pleasure them a lot
first month sucks also the surgery they give you anesthetic that they give preggos a big ass syringe in your back you can`t feel your legs wich is scary as fuck, for half an hour or something like that.
you get rid of the dick cheese also sex became better

How different is sex and masturbation? How much has the gland keratinization affected enjoyment?

What kind of cut did you get?

this dude is lying, or maybe he got a fucking botched circumcision lol. sex is way better without an elephant trunk

nah not really
i don't really get it either but yeah it feels better, i don't analyse it when i have sex

No idea what "cut" I got; the surgeon did his thing. he left a bit of skin at the base so I can still jerk off like I'm uncut, or I can jerk off the tip and cum buckets.
Masturbation is better, Sex is far better. Cleaning it is 100x easier, no dick cheese, no inflammation of foreskin if it was too tight or dirty etc. Best decision of my life.

Yeah, 23 years old. It feels much different. I prefer both for different reasons. Uncircumsized I was able to feel very precise things, whereas circumsized I last longer and chicks like sucking circumsized dicks.

Went to doctor.
not lying m8. Fuck this shit. Worst decision ever. Really wish I still had one

you got a shitty cut then bro, sorry about your luck. I'm lovin life with my new dick

Story behind being drunk and losing foreskin?

It is not a shitty cut. Why won't you accept that I think differently without saying I have a 'shitty' cut? ;^)

German court says religious circumcision of infants is a crime:
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/breaking-news/german-court-bans-religious-circumcision/story-e
6freuz9-1226410459773

Unfortunately, Merkel and co. are now bowing down to Jewish and Muslim pressure.

Male circumcision reduces female pleasure:
healthcentral.com/drdean/408/60750.html

Circumcised foreskin sold to cosmetic manufacturers for profit:
voices.yahoo.com/human-foreskins-big-business-cosmetics-201840.html

Christopher Hitchens kills a Jew:
youtube.com/watch?v=KZTS6iVpSPI

Disgusting mutilation in action (the gurgling agony):
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6584757516627632617#

Infants can enter a state of neurogenic shock due to the pain:
youtube.com/watch?v=EgR83ufREqE

Stanford's school of medicine list of circumcision complications (including infection, haemorraging, skin-bridging, phimosis, amputation and death):
newborns.stanford.edu/CircComplications.html

Penn & Teller call bullshit on circumcision:
Part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=vLGcqPE7xu0
Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=jI3oa4Mx9hs&feature=relmfu

Americans, as citizens of a developed nation with access to sanitation and all the information on the topic at your fingertips, is there any excuse to allow the mutilation of infants in 2016? Is there any excuse for this kind of barbarism and ignorance?

See --> ;^)

>I cut myself
>That's depressing to hear

Hahaha oh user please!

what are you trying to prove lol
you got a shitty cut and you're mad about it

Seen shit where people make it "grow back". Is that legit and does it restore feeling? If so about how much?

circumcision was designed to reduced sexual incentives for males.
in other words, be good obedient people with less distraction.

see:
sadly the end result has been the opposite, it increases sexual frustration which often is finding its way's through other expressions.

greedy jews
douchebag americans
rapist muslims
etc.

The real question is this: why are americans allowing this to happen? how brainwashed and retarded does one have to be to place no question marks on habits that are from other cultures?

really makes you think.

can dead nerves be made undead?

It's legit. I've been restoring my penis for approx 38 months. It's a 60+ months process and I've regained 7mm of foreskin and approx 30% more pleasure, give or take.

If you're asking this question, clearly you need to
>LURK MOAR.

The point is, I didn't even get cut. Just wanted to show my opinion on how a foreskin is better. I HAVE the choice. Should I keep it or shouldn't I? You are stuck. You don't have a choice. Just like your mommy didn't gave you when you were born

How in the fuck do you put a numerical value on pleasure?

See -> :^)

he is talking about masturbating.

I'm guessing he came earlier then normal, 30% earlier.

There's a scale based on various factors. I get reassessed by my uro every 6 months.

This