Hey Sup Forums please help me i was browsing Sup Forums like 5 mins ago on the toilet then i saw this thread saying...

hey Sup Forums please help me i was browsing Sup Forums like 5 mins ago on the toilet then i saw this thread saying flexibility test and to put tuck your thumb under your fingers and then shake, i thought this was a troll and i read the comments and they confirmed my suspicions but then because im retarded i tried it but not extremely fast but not very slow either, i then started feeling like i was gonna vomit like 2 mins later and then i was feeling really anxious and then i started seeing black spots everywhere when i stood up and fell to the floor and i could hear static and not hear properly like my ear was popped and i was REALLY hot and i was sweating, was this caused by that thing or unrelated, im pretty sure i didnt do it hard enough for it to effect anything and if it wasn't related to that, what do i have and what should i do? pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump anyone know??

Wut

op here forgot to say my wrists kinda hurts but not really the wrist hurting could be placebo but i doubt that thing was

last bump before i just give up and hope i dont die

How old are you?

bump

another one

16 but just retarded

another one!

wow i cant believe you actually did it LOL

you just gave yourself brain cancer

you actually have only 2 months to live

LOL REKT

ANOTHER 1

rip me
thanks dude

AND ANOTHER ONE!

I GOT U FA.M!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=KNDRb9_sZ9E

FOX THREAD NIGGAH!!!!!

lol thanks but i dont think anyone will help me im probably fine

NAH NIGGA U GUNNAH DI!!!

Your explanation is awful. put tuck your thumber your fingers and shake?

Like... make a fist and shake your fist? the fuck?

lol ill be fine im sure i just have diabetes and it was coincidence some poeple did it rreally hard

This is now a furry thread

Nice iFunny watermark faggot

LMAO i just got it from there to show the guy who asked for better explanation

AWWWW SHEEET BRUH DAS SUCCZ DIK YO STAY STRONG MY NIGGA!!!

WAZZZ UP MY NIGGAH!!!!!

Inb4 b&

OP, if you did this, it was nothing but pain and the respective cognitions with respective emotions and thus all sorts of possible nocebo (opposite of placebo) effects. Yes, it can happen; neuroendocrinology can affect everything blood pressure to your ears feeling congested (I have that too from anxiety as do other individuals), and general skewed informational processing. You're fine, but you may have a predisposition to turbulent thoughts & affect. Pick un a meditative practice, secular or not, along with the principles of CBT, to learn how to be in charge of your thoughts and states. Otherwise you'll end up like me, having panic attacks about my heart health and not hearing properly because I always think there's something wrong.

Fuck, made me write. I'm out of here.

everything from blood pressure to...*
My bad.

PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!I

jesus christ, im so hard right now

thanks so much ill try not to worry