rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus
rateyourmusic.com/~bluzz
rateyourmusic.com/~closeitjohn
rateyourmusic.com/~iloveyou
youtube.com/watch?v=nEn_aGHBoaM&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=CtMZZBrc380
youtube.com/watch?v=2CCZ5mmCOMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder if they don't get the sites up and running soon, we're all banding together and sueing RYM

These threads need to die

I would like to propose the theory that phlg is actually just Bob Larson. If anybody has physical proof that can help support this claim please come forward.
rateyourmusic.com/~phlg
Hey, man, you need to die as well; but you don't see us complaining about your breathing.

post yfw beethoven's later string quartets

yfw beethoven's later string quartets

i'm back at it again, boys.

rateyourmusic.com/~sailingedvard2

Based "Killa" Boldfaure

This thread is mine
And all of its subsequent replies are mine too

shut up idiot
phlg is the idol king and he runs this board

so you don't like them?

no they're fantastic
just melancholy

*dabs in japanese*

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes

sqeuak sequak seuqak im

4/14/15: the day poptimism died

youtube.com/watch?v=4baxTGOoExM

>sodr1 > lists > SHIDAIQU VS. RYUKOKA: THE DUEL TO END THEM ALL

American jazz wins obviously.

RP me on what happened on that day

poptimism died

How do I become part of a cool rym clique?

listen to GRIMES NIGGA

stay as far away as you possibly can from *anyone* on the discord

post idols with me

copy my taste

Stay as far from the community as possible

who's on the discord

self-described neo-rymers

rateyourmusic.com/list/Gaddspid/kyle-and-the-gang-discord/

if you arent even rating idol then whats the point of rym?

our boy based phlg gets it.

profile pics

but if your profile pic isnt an idol then whats the point?

Fame isn't everything. A girl can be good without being an idol.

>rateyourmusic.com/~katelynn
ding dong the witch is dead

nice cry for attention, k*telynn

who /loveyourneighbors/ here? I love my neighbors.

rateyourmusic.com/~ailurus

dm me if ur cute

L "Y" N

You're right that fame isn't everything. Being an idol on the other hand is all that matters.

if you aren't currently in a (real) relationship with an asian woman you know literally NOTHING about music. prove me wrong.

sorry but idols cant date because whores cant be idols. why would i care about a whore let alone your whore?

this is an idol thread
all idol haters please leave

>fox and grapes
if you don't know physical ecstasy you will never know rational ecstasy. if you don't experience intimacy on a regular basis there's no way you have a healthy brain

who cares? its not like idol is healthy either. we must all spill our own blood for idol.

Hey people, I wanna try reviewing. Please send me a recommendation of an album to review.
rateyourmusic.com/~bluzz
Paying my idol admission with pic related. Your wife has pretty cool hair but would look better if she was also wearing something like this (all women would :().

tfw IP banned overnight for no reason

Napi isn't my wife. And idol look best draped in white the color of death.

Pretty sure that's not true. Death is not good!

There is only death here. Death and idol.

You're supposed to kill other people when you sacrifice to your idol, not yourself.

Death takes no favorites. All must die.

rateyourmusic.com/~closeitjohn
rateyourmusic.com/~katelynn
rateyourmusic.com/~iloveyou
Two down, one to go.

Death has rung the bell and yet again. One more soul lost only to be forgotten.

Only the body dies. Your actions will alter the course of the future forever.

Memories fade in time, and all those people you love shall die all the same. You are nothing but a speck in the vast nothing. You will die, and no one will cry at your funeral. No one will care who you were or what you accomplished. There is only idol in this existance and nothing else.

Lewis doesn't have a stroke when he hears dissonance used in music, though.

Everyone you love will die. Everything you cherish will one day turn to trash. Nothing escapes the futility of existance.

that just makes me happy though. all normies eventually die against their wills, ahahaha

This is true. I feel no sadness in death. I feel only joy for idol is my path towards obscurity. We can only fall farther from here.

>claims not to like whores
>posts women with dyed hair

Idols aren't whore. They're cute, idiot.

Traditional women are cute, not ones who prostitute their looks and heavily alter their natural selves. Social media whoring stage-sluts are literally manipulators, you know that right?

Your weak will is not my problem. The fact still remains that these cute idol are all chaste. And even if they are manipulating me into death, I accept and embrace death with arms wide open.

I wish for death to take me as his bride that amiable, lovely death!

>The fact still remains that these cute idol are all chaste.
I know you don't actually believe this.

Why wouldn't I?

Let this madness define my grief in life. Let my joy exude an aura of failure.

Fun fact, his favorite idol had to quit her group because she was sleeping with a fan in secret. They covered it up as "health problems"

Most of these girls probably lost their virginity before they even became idols. That's what happens when you're sexually attractive. You have sex.

Don't spread such rumors. Nayuta died of cancer. That filthy otaku gave into to her deathly desires.

Sex is for those who have hope. There is no hope to be found in idol.

>more dyed hair whores
stop posting anytime

How about you stop breathing instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=nEn_aGHBoaM&t=2s

If you don't think pitch black hair is the most beautiful and redpilled hair color, you really need to fuck off. Seeing natural black hair being defiled and disrespected due to poisonous Western influence is truly a terrible thing.

If you think using the term redpilled is okay, you're part of the problem already. You might as well end it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtMZZBrc380

black hair a shit
t. black hair

I am redpilled and proud. I collect any redpills I can find, and I regularly redpill others who are less fortunate.

Doing god's work my friend

Your hope is disgusting. I wish so dearly to be there at the end of your life. The face you will make when you realize that you're just the same as those "bluepilled" people you hate will be so pleasing. You are doomed to fail and fall into the obscurity of nothing just like all the rest.
I will piss on your grave.

if you were 'red pilled' you would stop referencing degenerate culture or promoting shitskins having opinions on what goes on in amerca

bkb stop roleplaying and go get me more alcohol

Fuck off before I piss in your 40. Olde English? More like my piss. Steel Reserve? More like my piss. Your 40? More like my piss.

Black hair is perfection.
t. black hair
You are mad because I tried to feed you a redpill about idols not being "chaste," and you spat it out like a baby.
>Shitskins
You mean so-called whites? Pic related.

you're biased because your opinion is positive

Stop posting trashy dyed-haired bimbos, please.

Is a monk not celibate for a higher purpose? Is an otaku not saving himself for the higher plane of existance? Then why must an idol be no different? Idol are the monks, and idol are idol otaku. They do not fall for your human desires. They fall only for death. They will never cheat on their one true love. The loving and odoriferous death.

I forgot to positive post. What did I miss?
Pic related: Bkb on the left, me on the right.

>Is a monk not celibate for a higher purpose?
yeah

We must answer death's call. We must step through the doorway of eternity.

That's a bluepill you seem to be addicted to. Sure, believing attractive girls are "pure" makes you happy, but it's not the truth. That's the definition of a bluepill. Idols are social/media whores whose lives revolve around their looks.

Anime women don't even look as good as real women. Wow, what an embryo industry. Grow up.

You seem to be mistaken. Purity does not make me happy. Purity purely the will of the strong. All idol must be strong if they wish to achieve the top of their ranks. No, I am not happy believing in the purity of idol at all. I feel only joy knowing that the idol is stonewilled and ready to reject all wordly desire in order to please their wota. The oshimen is devoid of all humanistic qualities that are not cuteness. They stare into the eyes of death and speak sweet nothings as his bony hands reaches in to steal their souls.

We are not happy here. We are only awaiting the next step.

If you're not dying in battle, there's really no need to rush it.
I agree.
You gotta be strong too. Stronger than an idol even.

Cool story bro.

I'll find that strength in my knife.

I need my knife.

Carrying a weapon is good, but it is best to be strong in body and mind as well. You can use the knife better that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CCZ5mmCOMY

>Anime women don't even look as good as real women.
funniest thing i've read this year

You need to grow up.

you need to redpill yourself on womemes

You've regressed into a child because you can't get a girlfriend. Sad

I rebuke you Jezebel. Get out of this body. Leave this man's soul alone.

BACK TO THE PIT JEZEBEL! TO THE PIT!