Hello, i am from Iran and i am going to study english in USA

Hello, i am from Iran and i am going to study english in USA.

Are americans racist against persians?

I am not muslim, i am zoroastrian

You look white you'll be fine. Also, don't say you're iranian say you're persian

We're full up, stay there.

You're good,fam. Glory to Assad

congrats, you're about to be swimming in pussy

Assad is bad, but compared to islamic shit he is very good person

I mean you look white tbh. People'll probably find you interesting, you'll be rolling in pussy if your english is good.

Really? Why?

i consider myself ugly haha

>accent
>looks better than most people here in murica
>weird ass religion that makes you "exotic"

you'll need to wear wellies to wade through that pussy bro

holy fuck you are beautiful

OP is very good looking tbh

Nah dude, not ugly for 'Merica standards

post penis

IT'S HAPPENING!

haha thats funny, thank you

i want to know about making friends, i have never been in America before and i only have travelled to Italy for a week an to China.
Maybe I am not very extroverted lie americans but i like making friends. i want to make good friends there.

In my country tv say that americans are like devils and i dont know if you think the same about persians

Fuckin sand niggers. Comin in here eating my pussy and slurpin up my sauce. Faggot. Fuck asssad and your want of furthur edumacatiin. ( i imagine thats the worst youll get in the northern states)

You guys do realize Iran and Syria are actually different countries?

It's like you're calling Obama the president of Canada.

Just know I'm USA keksandra is most popular may may
>pic related

Depends where you go. It probably wouldn't be smart to proudly state that you're from Iran
Shave and you'll be swimming in boipucci
Where I live, immigrants are highly regarded. We love them. Americans will ask you a lot of questions about your country and lifestyle. Be prepared to be surrounded. We really have no opinion about Persians

i dont shave, always use beard.

what is boipucci?

i am not from syria, i am Persian. We are different races

Man's butt. Ignore the faggot.

>what is boipucci?

the greatest thing in the world

>Man's butt

no, cute feminine mans butt

there's a diffrence

Boipucci - gay man's ass

>zoroastrian

I lold

>zoroastrian

the fuck is that

buahpoochee

The Persian empire crumbled long ago. People that call themselves Persian need a history lesson.

Tv in Iran say that many of americans are gay, is that true?

a holes a hole

why?

explain me

What?

You dont now. Not all iranians are persians, and not all Persians are iranian.

Ignorant

If you think about 5% of 320 million is a lot, then yeah. What area of the USA are you going to?

It looked like zoro artisan at a glance

I had no idea you were so cool OP

>I am not muslim, i am zoroastrian

you'll be fine then

Yeah they can't tell the difference.

Yeah it's true we are a massive bunch of faggots that control the world from our amazing country. Oh and we killed harambe

>Ignorant

welcome to america
ignorance is bliss

Your on Sup Forums. Isn't it obvious. Faggots everywhere.
Nah in the real world I would doubt there are more gay people then anywhere else, even Iran. They just don't have to hide it and are much more open about it.

I dont know yet.

I have 3 places to choose.
Los Angeles California
Dallas Texas
Boston Massachusetts

i like nature and friendly people

I feel bad about using new key ron as my usernames in Twitch for raids
Desu they're actually pretty cool
Nukes
Holocaust denial
Hate Israel

Texas seems like the right place for you actually

Niggaaaaa

What's your criteria then, cause those three city's are different at fuck

>get stabbed to death by mexicans
>alright place
>assholes with a lot of self entitlement

I'd ignore all three then. Go somewhere in the Midwest like St. Louis, Kansas City, Cincinnati, or the Twin Cities. They'll be a lot cheaper to live in as well as having more friendly people.

OP, have you ever had your DNA tested? You don't look ME. You could pass as as Southern Euro.

I like history very much, ancient cities, i like nature, beaches and sorry for say it i like pretty girls too

>You don't look ME
well he said he was Iranian

That's like calling Italians Roman.

north Carolina sounds like your kind of place

You better eat bacon bitch.

Actually neither are Persian because the Persian empire doesn't exist.

I am not middle eastern, i am persian.
In my town there are blonde and redhead people.

There are a lot of white looking people here.

I dont consider myself white

What is it with iranians speaking such good enlgish? Three people in my masters program were from IRan. First time for all three to be in an english speaking country (and first to actually live in another ocuntry, though two had vacationed in europe)

and all three spoke such excellent english.

Jacksonville, Florida would be pretty decent. It's close to the oldest settlement in the US. If you could live without beaches, then I'd go to St. Louis, Missouri where there are the Cahokia Mounds, home to the largest Mississippian Indian population in pre-Colombian USA, plus it's pretty history rich. Then, there's always Richmond, Virginia

what town is that?

I recommend Dallas
I live in Houston, pretty close, and my Grandpa lives in Dallas so I've been there a few times
Pretty cool place, not many libtards to ruin it as far as I can tell, just try to avoid colleges, which should go without saying in these times
If you like beaches, and you're willing to pick up some Spanish, no worries as English is still a pretty common language there, I cannot recommend Puerto Rico enough
Friendly af community
Nice and warm
High Tier to FUCKING GOD TIER beaches depending on where you go
Pretty nice place
I'm biased though, being Puerto Rican myself

ISIS pls go

new england is oldest part of settled US, you dipshit

Naa I like Persians

Spanish empire doesn't exist, there are not spanish people anymore.
Ancient greece doesn't exist, not greeks anymore.

Persia is a region a people and i am proud to be persian and resisted to the islamic invaders

St. Augustine, Florida is, dumbass

Mate how else are they supposed to understand government secrets if they happen to stumble upon them somehow and feel it to be their duty as an Iranian to tell their country?
Also maybe the hatred of murica drives them to learn English to better communicate with them
...to tell them how much they suck

There have been cases of pretty much anyone from the middle East being mistaken for Muslims so yeah a little bit

Maybe, sexy as hell too.

Sorry, I meant you don't look like a typical ME most people would picture, like an Arab. Normally I don't picture people with such Caucasoid features from Iran or surrounding countries.

Than for your reccomendation.

I speak spanish fluently because i study in unversity. I love beaches very much and not very hot weather.

I would like Puerto Rico but i want to live with 100% english language.
Thats because they have money to pay english classes and study in english speaking countries and because persian language is indoeuropean, not semitic

no, I don't think so

>sh classes and study in english speaking countries and because persian language is indoeuropean

THese three had never been to an english speaking country

>semitic
Lanugage may be indoeuropean, but your noses are often semitic

THIS IS MADNESS

I understand.

You have to know that countries like afganistan for example are not "country". They are a bunch of tribes in an artificial country. There are tribes with blonde people, others are arabs, others are very dark skinned, etc..

Americans are racist to anyone that isn't themselves. They honestly think that their over weight asses are superior to everyone else.

how so>?

You look white to me. Not being Muslim is also a huge plus. Welcome to the US!

>New England
Settled 1600
>St. Augustine, FL
Settled 1565

Rip

is not very difficult if you study since you are a kid.
yes, persians have noses like that. Thats nose is not "semitic". Arabs have more african blood

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dude youre hot as fuck. And im a straight guy

Florida is a shit hole

Very high rate of rhinoplasty in IRan I've read

Autistic muslime. America is the best, sandnigger. Die.

Kill yourself, europig. America #1, europig. Die.

i can not choose those cities, sorry.

why you say that, are mexicans bad people?
black americans are friendly or not?

Some fags might call you sandnigger or something once in a blue moon but it's got nothing to do with hate or especially racism.

Islam wants to destroy our country, and we're not okay with it

love ya too friend

Florida is pretty cool, m8. No income tax, can own a hangar in your backyard, got crocodiles and alligators.

so is your moms asshole. what's that got to do with the price of tea in china?

Gotcha, friendo. Just a warning, Los Angeles has shitty traffic and it's pretty expensive

like every group of people, there are the good and the bad, but there are a higher group of bad with those races, just have to be careful where you go

yup, but i like iranian noses, is part f our blood.

but my nose is straigh, thats weird haha

here first time i drink cocacola

nigger go away

if you're brown expect some bullshit

it depends on where you go but you wont be pushed around or beat up, unless Trump gets elected

you get shit on for your skin color and religion, doesnt matter what you actually are people here presume you are whatever all the time.

In Iran, they hang people for being the gay.