rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEWBrUzTBP0
liveleak.com/view?i=393_1472159620
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you bitch

moar

youtube.com/watch?v=eEWBrUzTBP0

And yall niggas say the ISIS videos are fake. The eyes separate the same and this deer looks fucking real to me

post videos you assholes i wait

mind = blown .gif

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

try more

if you were to kill yourself that would be super

its just a hunting situation. fag. when you eat meat dont flame

kek

y u feed trolls?

crtl v retard

tbh the reason i go on rekt threads so often is because for me it makes me realize how fortunate i am to not be in any of the situations that are presented to us via the thread. i dont get off to it or grow joy from seeing these people. i feel incredibly sympathetic for the people in the videos, especially those who are tortured and such. it just, idk, gives me a sense of mortality? i dont feel as blind to the horrors of the world, i feel more aware of what goes on. thats just me though, rekt threads have a lot of weird mofos on here who have some serious yucked up sense of humor but i wouldnt say they were sick fucks unless theyve gone out in the real world and actually killed someone.
also
this is jusst a hunting gif
calm down fam

i feel the same way, it just makes me feel more like a human to see what can happen to less fortunate people.

Classic

The deer's wife was cheating on him anyway.

Newfags still falling for this copypasta, well played

Well played, asshole, well played.

Fuckers both kick in the door and don't bother checking for the elevator. ..

Wat

it's this pasta again!

Damn man, I've seen that webm a million times but shit boys thats a car accident 10/10

Yea seems like a trend in japan. Kids falling off escalators. dudes dropkicking elevators just to fall. People getting sucked into escalators where they end... whats the deal with them and changing elevation...

bump

NOICE WORK YOU DID!!! YA GONNA GO FAR KIIIID!!! NOW DANCE FUCKER DANCE! HE NEVER GOT A CHANCE!!! [...]

Even with a full cage that would've been rekt

spic olympics

its china not japan u fucktard

Yeh that one. Whats the deal with them

Seriously, did this shit happen on some TV show there and a bunch of morons went out and kick elevator doors the next day or something.

>guy walks kids stroller into busy road
>guy driving doesn't hit brakes

this is what happens when you give sand niggers money

Looked to me like guy with stroller started to run faster

Big ass trucks don't stop like your dodge neon kid. Sometimes you gotta try to dodge.

liveleak.com/view?i=393_1472159620

Webm it You faggot.

Wtf did i just see?

Screenshoot it fag

No the fuckin guy pushed his kids in front and jumped back

do it yourself redneck

Holy shit

Aint clicking that Shit nigga faggot.

mmmm

pasta

pussy

Dude jacked a fridge and some guys recording it, then dude rides off on his bicycle while still carrying said fridge

2 2 2 2 off... fucking faggot

That was gay

fuck you little pussy

and youre ultra gay for screenshot it

the best was when someone titled this "spilled the beans"

this is the darkest thing ive ever seen ever. ive seen some shit, this is THE worst. this is what inspires death metal artists

Ikr that faggot know the rulz. Webm

that was really gay

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

fucking retard

Copypasta

quality

ARE YOU SURE

Stuff asshole. i aint giving a view for that. i knew it was something stupid/fake so fuck off.
Busted. Tnx user.

Noice trips sir.
>WTF happens between chinks and elevators? somebody?

Is it bad that shit didn't phase me whatsoever? Like out of all the shit I've seen on here that has to be the worst yet it didn't really effect me like it would effect a normal person.

sauce or i'm calling fake

Save it, it's all yours.

harambwe is that you?

>trypophobia

You're welcome.

It's so fake, though.

Trypophobia, I mean, not the video.

This isn't that bad. It's just an animal finding food. Just because it's a human baby doesn't mean it's bad, it's quite normal actually. That's nature.

oh heck

Highly underrated post

his eyes were still moving

Your trips confirmed it.

That baby got some moves goddamn

It's not though. It's just been recently discovered so it's not in any medical books yet.

story?

It's actually very real

his eyes were still moving oh my god. i wonder how that works, pretty interesting.