Go!

Go!

Everything.
Mostly RAP

People replying to shitposts

This thread.

Threads that whine about the current state of Sup Forums that don't do anything to better it

I like all of it, except for country and rap

Kpop threads
Bandcamp threads
Feel threads
The simple fact that inxy doesn't derail threads anymore

The same meme threads being posted again and again every year

kpop, grimes, rap

Pretty much all of it, I don't know why I still keep coming here desu

The obsession with music critics when the actual criticisms they give are never discussed beyond their rating.

Scarufii, Fandango and Pitchfork drones

Explain what anyone can do about /kpg/

track every user on /kpg/ and put them out of their misery

Who even cares about k-pop threads, at least they keep to themselves. They are literally the most ignorable part of this board.

Grimes faggots are by far the most annoying autists to leave their containment here

Gay
Retarded
Iiberal
Making
Errant
Sound

Fantano Drones

One of the most incompetent group of critic fags, they fucking don't even think for themselves

I agree with this, but I also find it annoying when people dismiss a popular/well-liked album just on the basis that it got a high score on Pitchfork and act like people could never come to the opinion they liked it themselves or whatever

The main problem I have with Sup Forums is the same problem I have with most music critics: they don't really know how to talk about music, so they talk mostly about the lyrics and themes.

Hello Herbie hater.

death grips
grimes
their fans

[citation needed]

That I can't talk about Billy Corgan, Michael Stipe or Brian Eno without the constant stream of DALE replies

Well said

People discussing Popular Music only besides the classical thread, which is a populist view of Art Music.

ironic shitposting which is my problem with all of this website

All of the critic fanboys here suck, but the fucking melonhead worship is the worst.

The dude has awful fucking taste, he doesn't actually articulate his taste very well nor does he offer much actual insight - he's just "wordy" in a way that leads his audience to believe he's intellectual or some bullshit.

Then there's the blatant Tim & Eric ripping which is cringe inducing and annoying in its own right

Just read this board? It happens all the goddamn time.

The word "Irony" has really lost its meaning around here.

Generals, like every board they flood everything off the front page

Despite the catalog, most people still use pages because the catalog is only good for directly searching threads. You can't tell if a thread is interesting by an image and a snippet of text

Since generals are just circlejerk shit with the same fags I think its about time we deleted all of them, site wide

He fucks with rap WAYYY to much

I thought To Be Kind deserved that 10 though

Kpop threads are one the only good threads in this whole board. I'm serious

Too much discussion about hip-artists that are not that special imo

Kill yourself. I'm serious

meta threads

go back to your containment thread

That's how you methastasize shitposting
Tell me how you'd like to have 4-5 grimes threads and 6 kpop ones at the same time, instead of two (barely) contained generals.

people who take album reviews seriously.
also kpop threads need to automatically be put on /trash/

You know I'm right

the circle jerking of the same albums(most of them are good tho, I'd just like more diversity)

I don't want to contain any of these cunts

They plain don't belong on Sup Forums, they don't post like us, they want to have names and posts they can catalogue, and continuous discussion

They need to be told to fuck off to a forum - where they fucking belong. If the moderation team can't be fucked to step up the users just need to devote 5 mins of their time to collectively shitpost awful threads to death

That would require mods and jannies who aren't fucking useless

This

This desu

get new memes
twenty one pilots and hopsin and aldean and nmh and death grips and swans and jason ferraro/opn are stale as shit

>Ferraro/OPN
>Swans
Not memes.

>Hopsin
>Aldean
dead memes

>TOP
Reddit meme

>DG
>NMH
Never going away ever.

The mod team just has no resources to ban the topics that infuriate you, they are already scraping by as it is rn

Yeah? Look at those fags

But that's why people post them

if you stop complaining about them they'll stay in their thread you fucking mong

>Sup Forums and /r9k/ crossposters
>constant lauren/grimes/taylor swift/ other waifu threads
>poptimists
>people with shit taste

This whole acting like musical taste is a competition bullshit

I feel like a portion of Sup Forums is joking about it and the rest are retarded teenagers that showed up and didn't realize it was a goddamn joke, and then you end up with the giant circlejerking dick measuring contest that is modern Sup Forums

Sup Forums has tanked this entire site, Sup Forums was honestly the only good board here but it's sort of been dragged into the same racist/sexist etc. constant bullshit that used to be more on Sup Forums and the rest of the site.

Not saying this place was ever particularly progressive mind you but it's become kind of a shit heap in that regard in the past year.

Half the threads devolve into Sup Forums vs SJW faggotry. It's just 15 year olds who just got into politics and are arguing about their shit-tier beliefs like anyone gives a fuck. It's really fucking annoying. Some kid will post a picture of trump or make fun of a black artist, some guy will go >>>pol and call him a le evil racist which is exactly what they want, then they start posting some shit they copied from tumblr and they just go back and forth. Ban these little shitheads.

But Kpop threads ARE the best in this board, everything else here are just Fantano and Pitchfork drones with no critical thinking, at least kpoppers are self aware.

Fucking Sup Forums and their shitty memes. At least they don't flood half the frontpage with off topic threads like on /lit/.

what's wrong with bandcamp threads?

this

we have fucking sam hyde threads every day on here. on a music board.

>all these people hating on based Sup Forums

Still mad? It's been 2 months already.

considering this is one of the least Sup Forums boards as well, it's really fucking annoying seeing stupid bait threads and shitty edgy opinions

Threads where some faggot complains about how mean and elitist Sup Forums is, and how everyone is pretending. In other words Sup Forums crossposter.

A couple of trips that I won't mention, that don't understand how lame they are.

Nobody fucking cares. That's the point.

>unironically being progressive

reddit sounds more your speed buddy

fuck off libtard, it's people like you that prove you are a bunch of whiney cunts. seriously, if something offends you on the internet, and you decide to argue about it instead of ignore it, you're a fucking idiot.

btw, a solid 85% of the time i'm on this board, any criticism of race or religion or sexuality actually pertains to the discussion of the music. it's shit like p4k that makes people think something's good just because it's in the minority. i could masturbate to paperclips, doesn't mean i have to write a song about it

Just stay in your containment board
You are entitled to your stupidity but the rest of the site does not need to hear it constantly

Then hire more, fucking simple

And try being more broad than "has this person been a moderating cocksucker on some shitty forum somewhere", get some fresh actual Sup Forums user blood on the team

Because I know they basically hire this way, all mod teams do. And the result is a fucking useless set of bottom feeding plankton. But woah they have experience deleting posts, so fucking good!

>unironically complaining about racism/sexism on Sup Forums

w e w

How fucking hard is it to mod Sup Forums?
There are people on here all day. All you do is just delete an off topic thread and ban people.

Hello, Herbie

Nobody. Fucking. Cares.

>containment
>the largest board on the site
>can't be interested in music if you like politics
????

SAY IT WITH ME. SAY IT LOUD.

OVER 1000 DEMOCRAT SEATS LOST SINCE 2010.

You don't need to make an account to post here. If I was banned I could go back to posting in literally 30 seconds

Sup Forums actually used to be fairly different than the rest of Sup Forums until shithead Sup Forumsfucks started spewing their retardism all over the place

They should do more than just delete offtopic threads

Kpop and Grimes is technically music but is just cancer and needs to go

most of the generals
Sup Forums bait threads
TOP meme threads

>largest board
Thats b by far

/metal/ fucking socks. Though they are pretty nice when it comes to recs.

there's a difference between liking politics and posting memes you find on r/thedonald every day

>has 'taste'
>visits Sup Forums
>taught that 'taste' must be what the other person desires
>end up listening to shrieking black men and screeching indie rock music about jews

two of those are me desusenpai

Everything
I just can't leave because there's no where else to go. I've been posting on this board every day for 7 years now. I wasted my whole teenage years posting on this stupid site. I want to quit but can't. Once upon a time I used this board to find a bunch of cool new music, but I mostly use other sources for that now. All this board is good for nowadays is shitposting really and even that is getting old. The taste is the same it's always been. The same few albums get talked about. The same memes that are funny once then get posted 1000000 times. Nothing ever really changes. Sharethreads are good once in a while though

>can't be interested in music if you like politics
Of course you can but keep your memes on your board and the discussion on topic.
This would not be a problem if you guys did not go fucking spastic when you see anything barely related to race for instance. Or if you really have to voice your own opinion just try to do so without spewing "cuck reddit sjw triggered" and turning everything into a shit flinging match.
Also fairly certain that half of those threads are bait made by Sup Forums users

i mean if you came here expecting to always find cool music, that's on you.

this is a music discussion board, and what people want to discuss isn't usually shit no one knows about. and when it is, it's a great thread. there's usually 2 great threads a day in my experience

this

Generals

it's never too late to turn your life around!

Most of these are ok because they stick to themselves and don't derail other threads with their nonsense.

stop using Sup Forums to evangelize about god emperor trump and white genocide pls

>rap

pleb

KTT, hiphopheads, and lewronggeneration cross-posters.

Underrated post

this so much

Why do we need 25 Grimes threads active at all times?

not gonna lie that's a shitty fucking pepe

>Entitled elitist detected

Can this be done on mobile?

It was a lot worse this summer. It's slowly getting better at least.

Or Kpop.

God, I hate both of those generals

are you implying >we wuz kangs isn't valid criticism?