Need help Sup Forumsros

Need help Sup Forumsros
>Be me
>decide good idea to wipe and clean install windows 10 because i have some um music files on my drive 0
>plan to install and then wipe free space. standard shit.
>delete partitions for drive 0. make new partition. reformat. get ready to clean install windows on new partition.
> tfw you also deleted master partition for drive 1

Bros what is best way to undelete/recover that partition? Nothing should be written to disk 1 so it should be pretty easy to do. Yeah I know windows sucks a bag of dicks so you don't have to say that. How to fix? Thanks.

Will upload tits in gratitude once fixed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gpart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Windows * is the worst series of operating systems to ever exist. We'd all be better using ReactOS at this point.

This is a fucking roll thread now, your problems are inconsequential.

So you're saying it sucks a big bag of dicks? Yeah got that.
Still I'm the genius that deleted the wrong partition.
It still has some "music" files on it and they give me great pleasure so I urgently need em back...

roll

This OP I'll roll too ofc

Roll

There's should be an option to create a new partition. If not, and you have the the disk or flash drive with Windows, you can always format your HDD and reinstall.

My other HDD... drive 1... just want to undelete the 2 TB partition. I got the reinstall on drive 0 no prob.

This is the real thread

Do you already have Windows running?

OK

rollin pussyfarts

yeah reinstalled clean 10 to drive 0.
Drive 1 is the prob. I just deleted the partition (like an asshole I know) when I wiped drive 0

OK, if windows is running on it, there are programs that can recover permanently deleted files but they don't always have 100% success. I'm not sure if it would work because you deleted the partition and those programs are designed for recovering deleted files in a specified directory. So if there is a directory for your second HDD then run one of those programs and just set it to that directory. It will probably take a while though.

R o l l

yeah that's what i was going to do. easeus or something like that. didn't know if there was a better way. thank you.

Mostly what this user said, but you'll need another drive, as those programs work better when you're not trying to recover to the same disc. When you do recover them to the same disc you run the risk of overwriting the space that your data was in.

Program I use is recuva, it's free I think.

No problem, user. I recommend one called Recuva. Good luck in finding your files.

tits for you. thanks.

YEET

Go!

roll

Get ISO for Ubuntu 16.04
Use PendriveLinux tool to create Bootable USB
Boot USB
Open terminal application
>sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade -y
>sudo apt install gpart gparted
Enter this to get info on drive you need to recover
>fdisk -l
>gpart -v /dev/sdXX (where XX is the drive you are trying to fix)

More info on gpart here.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gpart

roollll

Technically since you just need to install gpart and gparted you can skip the upgrade command. Wouldn't advise it as you'll be running the system from ram anyhow.

ah yes thank you.
tits for you too kind sir.

look for a data recovery program called "Captain Nemo" It works fairly well, used it to recover data from a drive that was ruined by a file shredding program that wrote 0's to the entire drive.

seems like this should be easy. the partition is there if nothing else is written to the disk. just the pointers are gone right?

rollerino

Roll

Correct

pretty hot stuff, please an asian.

>boot from installation media
>choose drive
>create new partition in installation wizard
>install windows