>guys
>I can't go back to SNL
>guys no
>Megan you fat fuck no
>guys no
>no

Paul no

I would totally smash

She is one of the cringiest comedians I've ever seen. She was in two films this summer and both were just garbage.

What else was she in?

Sausage Party

I've heard Sausage Party was good though

Bridesmaids

I thought it didn't do to well though.

Personally, I did not find it funny. It just tries to shock you throughout the whole movie with its humor, but there's no actual substance.

It feels like the Call of Duty of adult cartoons. Its meant to be for adults, but actually made for 14 year olds that still think the word "Fuck" is funny.

Bridesmaids was pretty good until they all started shitting. At that point I had to return my weiner to my pants.

You heard wrong

Nobody actually watches Seth rogan films. They just say they did and quote how funny the trailer was.

Huh. I took mine out at that point.

They did, but they stopped after Pineapple Express
now he just does Bud Light commercials

o how the mighty have fallen

I thought neighbors was funny.

With any schumer.... Wtf Seth

I mean if you're not such an autistic douche that you can't get over yourself enough to laugh at something that isn't a snuff film or some garbage hipster crap then you won't like it. Otherwise it's a pretty god damn funny movie and definitely worth watching for some stupid laughs.

>guys no

Welcome to Me was interesting.

>guys

6/10 would be a good drunk fuck.

You stop this nonsense, right now!!

>my career

harambe?

Her cloud was hacked by misogyny

MUH DICK!!!

I didn't laugh once. It's not so terrible that I would say never watch it (like ghostbusters) but what the guy said about 14 year olds is dead on. This movie is funny as fuck if you're not old enough for rated R