faggot

thanks lori

Inhale

newfaggot thinks he can bump his own thread

kill yourself shithead

what the sex?

oh no, someone on the internet told me to kill myself, better go do it

I like this one.

i just read, eight beers, elisa milicent sinclair, ballad of ella and Nilaya.

im bawwing my fucking eyes out Sup Forums i need moar storys

Already had this
I'm so happy I peaked early and fulfilled all my sexual desires and now I can just play vidya games and live happily single

Ive said this story before but it was a long time ago, let me greentext but its probably shit cause im a european fuckwad and im drunk so no juding my typing, im gona type it up rn and post it, give me like 25mins

satan trips tho

My parents paid $30,000 for a trade school... I completed that, barely.

The problem wasn't really grades or attendance or anything like that. The problem was, my body is physically unable to do the work 99% of people can, even though I seem to be pretty in shape for most of the other things I do.

I want to love this career path so much. I would blow a homeless man's herpes infested cock to be the greatest and be content with it. My body does not physically allow me to though. I try working out. I want to be able, but I'm not.

I fucking swear I'm not lazy, even though that's apparently what it seems like to most people. I can physically not go on when other people are just getting warmed up.

The fact is making my life miserable even when it should be happy.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472011788209.webm

I have no idea why this hit me so hard.

Fuck, this got me bad actually.
Reminds me of my younger years.

At least it wasn't self aware enough to know it was literally the last of its kind.

>newfaggot thinks he can bump his own thread

And in turn gets you to do it.
Well played, OP.

Anyone lurking?

Right here, bro.

I'm with you guys. I need to cry...

>plz respond

I have a signed permission slip for the feel trip

Whats bothering everyone so much tonight?

HAHAHAHAHA fucking classic

My life is going nowhere. I don't even have a high school degree, I know I'm just gonna end up doing nothing with my shitty life.

Parents are dead, im all alone in this world, and no clue on what im gonna do with my life.

Anthony?

Bump

Go out and meet people. Go to a bar or something. I like to see everyone around me as a potential new friend. Think about it: everyone has a life and a story. It's sad that most people don't even hear some people's stories.

Continuing dump

I might not graduate school on time due to my inability to ask for help for simple shit.

Don't know if this is real or not, but just the thought of it makes me feel.

Will I have a good time with a midwestern black/pajeet girl in a relationship?

oh boy that hit home hard

this is me right now

Hey, at least we're all better than this guy.

...or was it

friendzone. broken brain. loneliness.

i guess i dont have it too bad though.

I have no one parents disowned me never been loved im 31

> this guy
Thought my screen was a mirror for a sec

Am I though? I go through life occasionally seeing people and thinking "Well at least I'm better than him." Then I come back to my senses and remember that no, I'm not. I'm just really bad at understanding just how fugly, worthless, uninteresting, and generally terrible I am.

aight here we go boys, judge me all you want might be some out of context shit, just ask me anything if ur wondering, i love you all and your litreally my psychorapist, i can always come to you when i need to release.

I can find no fucking picture in my folder thats worthy of this story except boobs so im gona post it without a picture.

This is my story Sup Forums im a foreigner and theres gona be typos, phrasing and spelling errors so bare with me, i dont give a fuck if you belive and/or care, i just wana get this off my chest

>be 9
>have a sister thats 4, 5 years younger then me
>mom and dad are constantly fighting
>seems like its for no reason it feels like
>some newspaper hitting between them, if wasent just one sided
>a year before we went to a family reunion on my moms side of the family
>mom and dad are fighting again infront of the whole family
>mom has 7 siblings, 5 sisters
>pretty big, like a 200 man reunion cause her mom had 14 siblings
>side with mom cause i think dads being mean to her
>dad starts yelling and pointing in her face
>lose my shit, her sisters have to hold me back cause im about to burst in there like a fucking mad man
>the men keep them apart while im bawwing my eyes out yelling in babyrage anger
>they divorce a year later
>think its a good thing
>move inland with mom and sister, dad still lives in the capital
>mom goes to school for economics, get to meet every other weekend

Lmao I don't know why but that pic sent my sides into orbit

Ayy

>our relationship is fucking amazing, when my sister and him spend time together
>only 6 days a month
>tell mom that dad is fucking awesome
>he takes us bowling, movies just treats us very nicely
>mom dosent like me talking about him that way
>im 12 now
>mom tells me that my dad raped my sister
>i can remeber her asking her probably around 35 times
>"DID DAD HURT YOU, WHY IS UR VAGAINA RED"
>"DID HE RAPE YOU X35"
>"no..no...nooo..."eventually cracks and says yes. probably out of annoyance or panic probably im never gona confront her about it
>mom freaks out and calls everybody in moms family and dads, tells them all hes a rapist
>we always slept in the same bed, a king size
>i was always in the middle cause i moved the least when i slept
>mom demands that we sleep in seperate rooms
>she probably told him that she was gona say that shit to me cause a week later i tell him "mom says we have to sleep in seperate rooms"
>dads fucking furious but agrees, dosent show us no hatred or anger but i can see that its killing him that she probably told me
>didint say a word to him about it
>he bought bunk beds, he didint have a huge apartment but he put it in the living room out of the way
>we sleep there, shit sucks
>love dad even more, hes awesome
>sleeping on the sofa at my grandparents house
>over hear my mom and my dads parents talking
>they say he could never do that we, are his life, and im qouteing "the most precious gems in his life"
>mom is outraged
>turn 15
>his sister was a year younger then my dad and he also had a brother that was 16 years younger
>he teaches me the ins and outs of life "gives me the talk" how i should wear protection and teaches me about alcohol
>he never knew about any of this shit
>he babysits us, shits amazing, all we do is watch movies and eat snacks
>as im turning from 15-16.5 i start to realize mom is the biggest manipulator in the world
>she manipulated me and my sister against my dad to side with her

tell me more user

always thought dad was the bad guy but he was always way nicer to us than ther
>turns out shes a raging alcoholic to this day
>we live with my mom, shes always turning me and my sister against each other for no fucking reason
>turn 17, late spring dad gets diagnosed with skin cancer
>has been untreated for a while cause he didint know about it (was on his right back shoulder) came from a mole
>doctors say the treatment is going well, im thankful and so is my sister
>4 months pass, me, my sister, dads siblings and his parents are called in for a meeting with the doctor
>"this is uncureable, its just a matter of time, spend as much time as u can with him now"
>i know my dad never did any of these things that my mom said he did, the master manipulator turned everybody against my dad
>moms not present (obv) after the meeting she confessed that she made the whole rape scenario up
>start crying along with my whole family, throw a chair through the confrence room window and break down
>everybodys crying at this point
>we go home, grandparents pay damages
>3 months pass and my dad has a attack

To this day i dont even know what the fuck that means, but apperently the cancer struck an artiery or somtheing i have no fucking idea, but i guess its what the doctors were expecting

>18 at this point
>sisters out of town visiting with my moms grandparents
>me and my mom are in the capital
>get a call at 3 am from my dads mom, she says i have to get to the hospital
>dad is looking very bad, this had happend 36 hours ago
>he didint wana call us cause he didint want us to see him suffer fmlllllll.jpeg
>hes in a coma and his heart is still beating but its only a matter of time said the doctors

Same

than do something about it jeeze always that lazy ass faggits that always complaining about something

>go in there, hold his hand and tell him ill be a great man in life
>even tho my mom was a bitch he always said "treat women with honesty and respect"
>still carry that fucking quote with me to my day
>tell him everything i want to do in life
>tell him everything that i was sorry for
>talk about everything with him even tho he was in a coma
>sit there and hold his hands for atleast 15 minutes crying after talking to him
>machine starts beeping and the doctors rush in
>whole of dads family run in as he takes his last breath
>hold his fucking hand as he dies

at the time it didint seem significant and i was mad that i had to be present, but i appreciate that so very fucking much now cause my dads mom was a nurse and said it would be good for me to be there as he passed.

>he passes away
>feel such a relif of my chest that i told him everything that was going on, even tho i knew he couldnt hear me
>felt like we were connected through me holding his hand
>weird fucking feeling that i was talking to him indirectly
>when i was young i told all my friends i could never fucking live without one of my parents
>wellwhatthefuckdoyoudonow.jpg
>get a huge fucking outcry of respect and support at school
>just wana be treated like every other kid in the school
>exams finish, spring comes and everybody forgets the following winter

Feel this

>>have a sister thats 4, 5 years younger then me

Well which is it? If you ACTUALLY grow up with a sibling, you know your difference in age.

Liar, you are.

i totally agree with you user, i feel the same way

I want all you anons to know that you are all capable of finding happiness and strength. You are worth something you can do it. If you are one of those anons like me who has been dumped time and time again, do something about it. I realized that I am the one who is in charge of my happiness. I'm trying to love myself before I can love others. For the longest time I helped others because I couldn't help myself. I am striving to become a better stronger me. You all can find joy if you have and want the will to make it happen. Break yourself and become the person you want to be seen as. I believe in all of you!

Now my mom is a raging alcoholic, she kept verbally abusing my sister, mainly cause when ever she said shit to me idgaf.

now we live right next to my uncle, my dads brother and we rent out an apartment, shes in school, i go to uni and work to pay for the apartment and we are invited every day for dinner with our uncle, my uncle has a tattoo of his name on his arm, so do i and my sister has a tatoo of his handwriting and his 9 year old birthday letter under her right breast. I just feel like that is a great tribute to my dad and i would never get another tattoo again. just for him

my uncle and her wife had a son, 5 months ago and he was named the same name as my father.

ill have a few beers check responses then go to bed, love you all and think you for being there for me all the time.

>be 9
>have a sister thats 4, 5 years younger then me

nigga read up

you're and idiot. shes 4. 5 years younger than him. 9 - 5 = 4

In my opinion, not knowing would be so much worse than knowing. Imagine spending your entire life thinking that nobody wants you and nobody ever will love you. I would much rather know that I was the last of my species, because then I wouldn't constantly think that something was wrong with me, or that it was my fault that nobody loved me. But again, that's just my opinion.

Nigger are you retarded? He said he was 9 and his sister was 4. Which is 5 years younger

Some feels from Sup Forums

My parents diowned me cause i smooked weed and never worked i was lazy at 23 so i never came back after being kicked out in high school my ex khs and i allways blamed it on myself never talked to girls in fear i have ptsd i saw her the hours before all i said was bye

Thanks m80. Here are my favorite tits for making me feel better.

This one gets me every time

fucking christ man. good on you. im jealous as fuck of you man. but im glad to hear things are going well with that. keep going like youre going user. i know if i was your father id be proud, so im sure your father is proud. ill join you on that beer. and i love you too.

same here

shit bud..... im just sorry.

.pic related

Why.. Does this hurt so much... It's a fucking bird..

I miss my son and his mother. Both sides of family have genetic heart problems. He lived a few short hours. She wasn't much the same person after that. She ODd and left me to find her. I miss them both.

It makes you human

I've lost the ability to care over no gf because I know in my mind I will never get one and there;s no reason for the trend to trend upwards on some random day. I recognize now that any attempt to get a GF now will just hurt me more than it will help me. Thus I avoid doing so altogether just as an animal learns to avoid fire once it has been burned.

Man ik the felling its hard i saw my ex kill herself its hard trust me

check em

I wamt this fucking pain to go away and for me to forget about him

fuck man...im sorry. i really am. nobody deserves that. but know that ill be thinking of you, and being the christian fag that i am ill be praying too. not sure if it helps much, but i hope the pain goes down. i know what its like to lose someone. i know it hurts. but the passage of time will make things easier.

thanks man, really really really do appreciate it, every now and again i need to come here to cry a little bit and thought id share man.
I cant cry infront of my family idk why, just dosent feel right. have to be the man of the house