god dammit

lisa dbh

wendy

our time

word we're no joke

noona

BebSol

He said that? Then it might happen after Key's solo
Do you really think SM would give them 3 solos? That's crazy. I want another Taemin who always gets it right and maybe Onew this time
I don't really expect anything like I said I was disappointed yet again so I'm just trying not to be mean

>Sharing a cold one with Jihyo on the Gold Coast

omo thank you

haha

word

is the hivemind being torn apart by one single chipmunk?

enjoy

>saving baby pics of idols
I seriously hope you don't do this

Our goddess~

Whos gonna be the first BTS member to date?
I feel V

My pretty waifu

i hope she gets killed by kangaroo

>alcohol prices in Australia

Fuck that

>Keys solo
kekekek unnie
Yes I want all three of them to have solos they hand out snsd solos like crazy why not do the same for shinee if any group deserves it its shinee
not having a jjong solo would ruin my entire year honestly
>I don't really expect anything
oh im legitimately excited for rollercoaster

manface

nice

how to attract korean girls? ...

Yeri mentioned

money

Green tea shaved ice

yeri spotted

They're definitely already dating people

Or do you mean who's going to get caught first?

she chinese dude

me on the right

how rude

Limitless is more similar to Red Light imo
Apart from maybe the verses I don't see that much similarity to 7th Sense though. Any hints about which parts you particularly mean?

Are you sure they're dating...
Whos gonna get caught first?

show her your tteokbokki

yep. it's over. there's only one chipmunk in my heart now

Well the thing is that SNSD has a lot more members so it's kinda hair that they get more solos. Plus SM will be really busy with the groups that went on hiatus because of the army. I'm almost entirely sure we're getting an D&E album this year since they're both getting discharged in 2017

NOT SO FAST

chinks and jews are the best kpops

what about chinese jews

idols id like to see wearing nothing but a leather dog collar -

yulhee
chaeyeon
sana
arin
junghwa
alice
tiffany

feel free to add ur own

They're guys between the ages of 19 - 24, of course they're dating silly user
I'm gonna say probably one of the maknae line will get caught first

Even in high tax states, you can kill yourself via alcohol poisoning in America for less than it costs to get a worthwhile level of drunk in Australia

literal nonsense

chorong

Because the way that clothes fit her looks extremely good, since she's so firm. Also I would like to wear more crop tops.

I could quite easily imagine junghwa in a dog collar, in fact I think it'd quite suit her and she'd enjoy it

Well, the songs don't sound alike exactly, but the lyrics are essentially the same. It's like they picked the 7th Sense and tried to write it again with different words - the same ideas and even the same words sometimes like "open your eyes". I mean I understand if they were going for some kind of continuity but it just adds nothing to what was already "perfect"

This breaks my heart...

Wtf? Delete this.

IOI

i like my chinks communist

babyseoul

imagine a dog collar concept

eunice is so cute

i forgot to add somi to thios list

post cute smelly feets!

well sm has already confirmed suju for a comeback after their discharge, you think they'd do a D&E cb too?
I refuse to believe they'll push shinee to the side for fucking suju and tvxq

in the albums theres a description that says limitless and 7th sense are supposed to be connected, maybe sooman just took his concept too far without realizing they were writing the same song again

leave her for me

woof

hwadog

it's either aoa or twice

I wasn't specifically talking about getting pissed drunk. Just having a nice draft of some sort. But, I can afford it anyways so it aint nothing but a G thang,

her name is hwaprincess

very cute and very smelly

seriously so cute

omo...

I want to mount her from behind while she lies in this position facing a mirror so I can watch her face as I plough her smelly fat p

r8

body is bang on, face is a bit scary and clown esque

I definitely can see that happening in fact I've seen fans talking about it too. Especially because they had a mini in 2015 as well as Super Junior's last album
Also I wouldn't worry too much about Shinee I think you should only start worrying once Onew enlists (I guess it's safe to assume Taemin/Jonghyuk solos will be a thing)
> took his concept too far
Like, they had a good idea to have a concept behind the songs but it just came out as lazy this time

I love bestie

Article: 2017 starts off to another girl group rush

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+208, -5] For how much name value AOA has, their digital rank has been lost in Andromeda..... not even comparable to Cosmic Girls or April anymore because I don't even see them on the Melon charts. What happened? Did AOA's fandom just die out?

2. [+130, -10] A battle of the minor groups, basically...

3. [+191, -31] Twice (nation's girl group, energetic, cute) Girlfriend (innocent) IOI (nation's producer) Red Velvet (quirky?) Black Pink (hip hop) Mamamoo (talent)... all of the current girl groups have different charms and styles with set fandoms so there really isn't any more room for other groups or fandoms

4. [+106, -10] Every new debut recently has been flop after flop...

5. [+120, -27] AOA, Cosmic Girls, and April all flopped ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+52, -5] Out of all those groups, AOA had the most media play and their one song already fell off the charts~

7. [+51, -7] At the top are Twice, Girlfriend, IOI, Black Pink, Mamamoo, and Red Velvet. There's no more room left at the top for any more girl groups and it's basically going to be a fight between the bottom feeders.

8. [+29, -0] A Pink's 'Cause You're My Star' and AOA's 'Excuse Me' both flopped...

9. [+16, -1] So many debuts and comebacks in January... to make matters worse, all of the debuts and comebacks so far have been flops. The bigger issue is that even if any of these groups do manage to make it, it'll never be on the level of Twice, Girlfriend, Mamamoo, Red Velvet, or Black Pink ㅋㅋ

10. [+13, -0] 32 girl groups debuted in 2014, 37 teams in 2015, 29 teams in 2016... 98 teams in the past 3 years... how many are going to debut and flop in 2017 now?

11. [+23, -4] Korea is just an empire of idols now

12. [+12, -2] Out of the recent comebacks, April has the most potential. Their song is pretty good, the rest are flops.

The context is different in both. And they have a different feel

red light implies strongly the feel of emergency and stress. basically an escape situation, where nothing can be trusted

7th sense seems to be more about depression and feeling empty inside not being able to break out of it.

You are right, that they're sharing certain metaphors and symbols, but the context is different, it might be coincidence.

omo

one more for dr kim's monument

she just gets better and better, girl bassists do things to me

Oh no I agree with you a 100% about RL and 7S. My post was about 7S and Limitless.
Although I guess the feeling of emergency could be interpreted as anxiety which relates to what the 7th Sense is all about

best feet i ever saw

she can't even hold her jaw shut anymore

holy shit lad

geulyz.blogspot.com/2017/01/other-baby-souls-christmas-card.html

>Hello. I'm BigSoojung BebSol ㅎ

I fucking lost it

I don't know if it's the translation or the way babysoul writes but it's kinda autistic and adorable

*sweats*

>how many are going to debut and flop in 2017 now?
Based retarded /kpg/er

>10. [+13, -0] 32 girl groups debuted in 2014, 37 teams in 2015, 29 teams in 2016... 98 teams in the past 3 years... how many are going to debut and flop in 2017 now?

;_;

Ok but those dreads on anyone else wouldve looked way worse. Winwin is beautiful.
Haha not to be rude but I'm not a fan of doyoungs looks but I thought he looked good in this mv! And johnny somehow ended up with normal hair, mightve looked the best of all actually
I'm hyped for the album, silly that they didn't release it with the mv tho..

>gdtop hivemind
But theyre the same person!
Kai actually sounded great at that gayo where they actually sang live

I'd let her have sex with me, that I would

>3. [+191, -31] Twice (nation's girl group
WILL SOSHITTERS EVERY RECOVER???

i love ass

> If you understand by looking at my handwriting, then you're a true Lovelinus! ㅎ
cute...

I want her to dominate me