How many of you faggots drink too much? Why do you do this like me?

How many of you faggots drink too much? Why do you do this like me?

because I love it, I don't know why, I live to get shit faced, its the only friend i've ever had.

never again bro :C

Decided 2 days ago I'm done with this shit. Nothing but misery. Over and over.

>shit fam i'm handcuffed to a cognac snifter

drink 24 cans a day

wake up and have been horrible to everyone

nobody talks to me anymore

at least i have my beer

>wwannascreenshotthatbutlazy

Just had a full liter bottle of beer

It's my poison

drank too much earlier, head hurts. feel like i've been poisoned.

Cream cakes for life bro

I don't drink too much. I drink enough where it's not too much. Fag.

>mixw/grain?

It's like a real slow suicide. Same reason I smoke and chew and live one day at a time. I don't wanna be here. But at least I can have fun while here, eh?

except it isnt fun

I drink all day and fuck all night. Living the life of a hairband rockstar. I know it's not going to last long. I'll crash hard. But so far I'm having fun.

I recently started drinking at work in addition to when I get home at night. Not sure how long I can sustain this without getting caught, but I don't know how much I really care.
It's the only way I can relax.

Remember, when you get caught it's a desiese. Ask for help. They can't fire you.

I drink some occasionally. Like the other day I bought this funny chocolate wine and drank half of it in my fort in the woods and had the rest a few days later.

I literally got caught getting a blowjob at work. I said I was addicted to sex. It didn't work, I was fired. Hired a lawyer and got my job back. Shit worked. Had to "get treatment," but the truth is: I was just getting a blow job and got caught! Ha!

i did this for a while.
dont really drink anymore.
kinda sucks.
just try to take a long break and note how much better you feel. you wont wanna go back.

I'll try the saying I have a problem thing.
It doesn't help that my job is really fucking boring and it passes the time easily

What did they do to the other guy?

kek

I always have 2-4 bottles of JW in the bar, normally I'll have 7 or 8 glasses on the rocks. IT is a great profession....

lol

I spent 4 years in the Marine Corps. Saw some shit, got kinda physically and mentally fucked up. Drinking helps with the pain and helps suppress the memories and shit to let me get a few hours of sleep so I can pretend to be a normal functioning member of society the next day.

Pic somewhat related.

I started drinking heavily in the Army. I got back from my second tour in Iraq and I was drinking about a fifth of whiskey a day plus a 12 pack.

Then I gave all that up and decided to get serious with my life. Found a girl, got married, had a beautiful daughter.

Then they were both killed in a car wreck on day.

Now I'm back to drinking a fifth a day, and I buy an 18 pack every day. I don't give a shit.

I show up on time to work every day. I get enough money to pay all my bills and buy all the booze I need.

This is my life.

How would one go about getting into It? How long does it take to get to a decent salary?