Hey Sup Forums i'm in love with a 12 year old girl and i'm 25 year old man. What do i do?

Hey Sup Forums i'm in love with a 12 year old girl and i'm 25 year old man. What do i do?

Someone else.

kill yourself faggot

/thread

Give us your name, address, phone number and social security number.

stop it

What about her do you love? Her fashion or her biting social commentary? What?

This guy sounds legit, you should try it op

Die of ass cancer, you filthy nigger

if you have a small dick, a 12 year old is a tight fit. providing the father and uncles haven't been there first. but heay, everything these days is a crap shoot.

A bullet to your brainstem will solve all of your problems.

post pics of your dick with a time stamp

Kek all these butthurt moralfags crying over copypasta. Is it really this easy to offend Sup Forums?

Is there anything else that makes the faggots of Sup Forums cry this much? They seem to all be crying like a bunch of fags

Edgy sjw faggots crying over bait. Kek

>Is it really this easy to offend Sup Forums?
been about 9 years in the making.

>try to fight it
>get called a newfag
>NYPA

it's pretty much over man. R.I.P. in peace Sup Forums

his name is Jeremy Wysong and he lives in Fort Wayne, IN

>kek

you can jump off a bridge as well.

Go Straight to Jail. Don't pass go; Don't collect $200

>2016
>using kek and not superior zozzle
summer is here

Post a pic.

OP, don't listen to these virgin edge lords. Just upload her picture and we can talk some more about how much you love her!

Can i bring my 12 year old girlfriend with me then we can have sex all night in jail togethee

ask her father for her hand in marriage.

slowly turn her into a cock hungry slut and take her across the country running from the police after you inadvertently kill he mother

Sniff her panties and cry because she will never love you because you are a loser

Go ahead and kill urself OP. More 12 year olds for me

yeah but that sniffy moment

bumpp

pegue.net/8Kp9

>pegue.net/8Kp9
don't shill, it's beneath you.

bampp

kys

Dat fat ham beast though topkek.

Its funny how moralfags will say that shes hotter than the girls lol.

Also how the fuck do they have such good bodies

> posts shitty anime weaboo shit

No. You kill yourself.

Your mommas name is Jeremy Wysong and SHE lives in Fort Wayne, IN

12 years old is primal age for sex and hot tight bodies

DO IT FAGGOT

You wait 6 year before you can fuxk it, its that simple man.

Dont do it,Tyrone tearing your ass up in prison aint worth it.I know its a meme but seriously you will get raped in prison if you were in there for sexual assault, more likely if your a pedo/rapist.
Was in prison for a while for shoplifitng, didnt get much shit thrown my way since i joined in when it was time to beat up the sexual offenders. I heard many rumours of them getting raped and with the state of these people it was clear to see it was a little bit more than rumours.

Suicide

> watches too much amerifuck tv

Go kill yourself faggot

Well...

You could ruin her life and yours. Or, you could be a responsible adult and protect her from the worst danger in her life. You.

It all depends on what you mean when you say love.
If you love her, you will quietly move to a different area, then google exitbag and follow the instructions. You are bad for her and you know it.
If you're actually in lust and dont give a damn about what your actions do to her, then continue to pursue this "relationship". Be a predator and turn that cute little girl into a mentally unstable, suicidal abuse victim. But stop pretending that its love.

>You could ruin her life and yours.
You mean just his life. Society will be the ones ruining her life.

>none of this is true

>do i fit in now?

I saw this thread 3 weeks ago stop posting this shit

but how do you know what it's not?

Possibly. I'm not sure that it matters, really. His actions would still be the trigger.

this, 100% this.

Get yourself a 2D, twelve year old waifu, like me.

I'll be seeing you on my new tv series Handen VS predator. Why don't you have a seat?

>that blue bikini tho.

I'm sorry but I would smash the literal shit out of her.

but what if my back hurts and the only thing that helps is fucking a 10 year old in the asshole?