KPOP GENERAL

strictly bropop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iAe36Rur9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf00rVPABl8
fans.jype.com/BoardView?BoardName=twice_notice&Num=272&DivisionId=&SearchField=&SearchQuery=
vlive.tv/video/20172
mega.nz/#!mttBxJgY!o6i0l8e8mhO3B2sktQG8ENFqTp8QEM3dDHfc4nLVQz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who honestly didn't see this coming. JYP doesn't need WG anymore. He has the best girl group, best girl, and best gay group in his hands

sejeong deserves to be anally fucked

>gangnam style

please no, her version is one of the worst songs I've ever heard

BebSol

might go desu

got7 a shit

JYP knows what hes doing. Dont worry guys.

hype for hello penis

youtube.com/watch?v=7iAe36Rur9s

What did we think of new NCT?
I thought it was alright, but maybe it'll grow on me.

>not making it a wonder girls thread

why are gayshitters such cancer

wtf how can plebis girlz even compete

bropop thread actually came out in front for once

Brave Sound?

HYYPPPPEE

decent but will flop.

IU2

>people triggered by the thread OP

literally how fucking onew

post thicc jimin

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf00rVPABl8

Our literal girls

Soobin is just too cute.

yuta's chin stole the spotlight, couldn't concentrate on the song

why do you type like that

innit bruv

mv is shit and the song is alright but nothing really special. i feel like it's missing something.

*posts gaypop*

the vertical format is bad but i can pretend that hyojung is facetiming me and that's cool

didn't like it as much as the earlier songs but i'll keep listening. there are some good ideas in there

careful not to overdo it or your haters will sniff you out again kek
but, tell me more. you loved his stream right? all 2 hours of it

tae's dfc is a miracle of the universe

For WG to survive 3 more years, it would take JYP's full attention. He is going to do acting again and will probably do a song for Twice and Miss A (they are most likely next to have a comeback). I seriously doubt the future of WG if they can't produce their own songs.

maybe wonder gods leaving jyp will be for the best, that place isn't what it used to be

>people triggered by the thread OP
hes talking about something else , not the op

it doesn't sound like a shit brothers song

stupid ass nigga

dawg u can hate all u want but my girl gon shine regardsless so u can stay mad lmao

>got7 version
So you remember that.. Kek Jesus Christ Yugi!
And I'll tell you what, I probably won't be watching it live either so that's fine. You know I haven't even watched BP's LieV yet?
I wonder if they wanted to leave or if it was JYP's doing. I hope they find a good home they have so much potential
I did nothing, but I guess she's just adapting to the new times

Well my point is still valid. I'm gonna go ahead and say that it sounds like the new Imfact KEK

>I seriously doubt the future of WG if they can't produce their own songs.
but they can, that's what they did with why so lonely
and anyway i'm sure lots of companies want to swallow a high-profile group like them, beg went to mystic smoothly too

jyp got someone to fuck twice now

nice quote dog

stop looking at her chest you perv

lmaoooooooo so bootyblasted get 'em B

hERB

meant to reply to this pussy nigga

pledis girlz debut when?

yikes!

does anyone actually read those essays? shit

He sounded stable to me but that was just one song. And I actually really like kai's voice, I wanna hear 24 live nojoke
>ballet
Zzzz

Ah I thought I saw it subbed on yt.
Yeah Hyungwon, he dances like a ragdoll lol. Winwin sometimes looks like V snd Kyungsoos lovechild

style on these foos big dawg

was dayoung swearing?

Japanese "fashion"
(GD actually looks good)

chaeyeon

post top manfaces

can't resist

lord help me

daebak as expected of the guy who wears an apartment on his wrist

homo ass nigga u read it anyway

u kno wut it is

if she comes to chicago...

doesn't look so f there...

>not reading well crafted grammatically rich thought provoking in-depth discussions of music

nigga get the fuck outta here wack ass bitch before i run up on you

and a car clipped to his hat

gonna need the source on this as asap as possible

jypoop is the one that got rejected, wg is refusing to sign with him not the other way around.

I want to fuck this slut

I love jap fashion.
GD always looks good

not even kidding i opened it, saw it was chanyeol, closed it and went back to bed
So yea it was great!

damn I actually liked limitless all things considered, way more than fire truck too
kind of sad to see you conpare it to the most nugu of nugu boy groups but I'll get over it

idk he has his moments his voice can sound good but i've heard plenty of times where its sounded pretty terrible too
>Zzzz
wtf OUT

i only read comments under 140 characters

Its happening, JYP to sue anyone who criticises Twice online

fans.jype.com/BoardView?BoardName=twice_notice&Num=272&DivisionId=&SearchField=&SearchQuery=

Well, it is subbed actually but I'm still going to watch it tomorrow only I'm too tired to sit through countless hours of korean variety
I used to think V and Baekhyun looked alike

You know what he said
"I'm a G to the D
Gold and Diamonds boy"

is miss a ever having a comeback with jia gone...
maybe it'll just be suzy solo from now on

mrjkpop...

Stop listening to kpop and stop tolerating Korean racist views about dark skinned peoples.

underrated idol

she's our girl, right?

imagine actually having an account on this website rofl

we love racists here

BASED
they deserve the chair

>70118422
definately not a bropopper

ew wtf dude, that's the wrong shannon

fuck nigga if u got somethin 2 say u betta put a name and an address on it nah mean. U prolly a Twiceherb ass nigga aint u. U prolly a BP faggot aint u. stay mizzad lil homie better step tf back before u get bizopped

is this the sexual harassment thing or

This month I think.

Pledis Girlz ass heaven dance practice

Source: VLive video (starts @2:06) - vlive.tv/video/20172

Direct download: mega.nz/#!mttBxJgY!o6i0l8e8mhO3B2sktQG8ENFqTp8QEM3dDHfc4nLVQz8

pretty much all of the girls you call manfaces are in fact top beauties

i fail to see the problem

they're considering other options

If JYP cares enough about WG he would just throw money/incentives into the contract to get them to stay. They had a good 10 year run with him, JYP has squeezed so much money out of them already there's no need to give them the lucrative contract they want when they aren't at the top of the JYP totem pole anymore.

jinsol is gonna be really popular in a few years i know it

it's a compliment

After visiting kpg for awhile, I think I'm finally starting to understand most of what you're saying

neat

apart from doyeon, she actually looks like she was born male

does korea not have freedom of speech in their constitution? lmfao

ps. twice can't sing and are uggos

I like some stuff like Yohji and Rei but then you look at Nylon Japan and they dress the girls very awkwardly (see Blackpink) but yeah you're right about GD the Chanel necklaces were everything

I don't hate Limitless but you know I always take my time before fully appreciating a song unless it's really really good
Lmao, to be honest that Imfact song reminds me of Come Back Home so it's not so bad

i couldn't find a super high res of pg shannon

cry me a river SEA mudshit

stay woke my nigga

Are you kidding me who could forget something like that? I didn't watch BP's LieV either..I just saw a couple screenshots. It looked so nice though, I hope iKON's has as much production values. And didn't you mention it's going to only be a couple members? Hmm. Who would you want? I would think it was their decision, why would JYP want them gone? Like you said, they have potential and I'm sure they know this, that's why I figure they probably want to take their chances elsewhere they will feel more valued. Just my guess though.
kek, I know it wasn't you. but I did notice she's been getting attention lately

>not even kidding i opened it, saw it was chanyeol, closed it and went back to bed
almost what I did except I happened to actually enjoy whatever song they were doing at the time i tuned in. idk who the guest rapper guy was but he was good.

yes