Was cheated on by this. FML

Was cheated on by this. FML.

shes meh, nudes??

I WISH I HAD THEM.

A nigger-nosed filipino? Kill yourself for dating such a beast.

FUCK NO, I did not date this beast, the cheater did

Every single guy I know that dated a filipino girl got cheated on by her. They're all sluts.

you mean there was more than one person that wanted to fuck that? yikes

You are a girl?

IM the victim here

100 stars for that

This stupid piece of shit called my ex for sex and he happily obliged. He said they did it twice and one time she sucked him under a bridge

Is he a troll?

Funny... No he's a piece of shit college drop out

kek

that bitch looks like she lives under that bridge tbh

being cheated on sucks- was 6 years in~ 1.25 years to recover for me. with someone new, itll get better

post your own nudes on here in frustration

THANK YOU!

so we can tell you if he had a good reason to cheat on you with that thing..

Wtf 6 fucking yrs!

Maybe I will

if that's the best you can do and she still cheated on you you must be real fuckin ugly

post those tits, cuck

^

pls do

Underrated

WHO WOULD PUT THEIR DICK IN THAT

bump

what a fucking slut

op?

Come on now, if you're mad you gotta say some shit. Sex was shit, dropped her spaghetti or something?

Sex WAS shit, he couldnt even last a min with me. i was responsible for my own ohhs

I had this toy it was meant to be a mutated turtle what the fuck

duh. a pic i sent that motherfucker

Just be smart at least. Revenge aint shit. Smoke a bowl and go to bed so you can forget about the fucking cuck

u go to bed. thats the worst advice ever

It's super empowering. Especially when you picture a bunch of dudes jerking off to you. So for your own sake, let me see your butthole.

Hahahaha chill, im fucking trying thats why im on Sup Forums. If you wanted advice i'd tell you to fucking slash his tires and kill his pets but that isn't gonna do fucking shit. All im gonna say is have a good night, i hope your heart heals.

PIC WITH TIMESTAMP OR IT'S BULLSHIT

Bunch of goddamn newfags.

Honestly OP, don't bring this lying bullshit fantasy cheating cuck crap here.

If I knew where she lived...

This ain't no bullshit

do this op

If he cheated on you with that mountain troll than clearly your sex life is shit.
He was unsatisfied and turned to Golum over there knowing she would do whatever he wanted cause she was ugly as shit and thus had no quarrels about eating ass.

A. Dump the prick and get a new BF
B. Get more flexible in your sex life, learn to do more depraved shit.
C. Do this, it's rules.

Checked kekd
>golum