Gf/ Slutty Gf pics and story thread. (pic related)

Gf/ Slutty Gf pics and story thread. (pic related)

weve been together 5 years now. I go through her phone on occasion. Sent this and the last image to a coworker of hers a couple weeks ago. (she doesnt know that i know about these ones)

Keep it coming.

Dude she has a mustache. You could do better. She obviously is a cheating slut.

moar pics

well for the most part we talk about those things so i know. but ive found my share of things. STORY TIME. so about a two weeks or so into us dating we were sort of official unofficial and she left her phone on the table but had to run upstairs and put on make up for our date. I went through her phone and saw just about an hour before i got there she sent this image to her ex she had just broken up with. We were still at a weird stage so i didnt ask anything about it

les girl here, would lick the fuck out of that ass

>les girl here
You know the drill.

she is bisexual and ive had more issues with girls then guys lol. She actually has a friend she grew up with. shes really cute and i know theyve done a few things in the past and from a few texts i believe they still do. ive been working on getting involved myself. She says they are just friends but they share pics like this one.

>encourage gf to keep up with friend
>suggest to gf that she invite friend over for fun
>???
>profit

just curious, but does any of this bother you? most lesbians I know personally are actually pretty into monogamy, especially the ones past college (23-24). just curious.

lol good idea
Not really, weve had a strong 5 years and it actually turns me on a bit. Ive got a few stories and things to share but im saving the best for last. Next post is another story time :D (random pic of mine)

ah ok. most of the girls in my area ain't into the weird shit either (big one for me is smells, would totally bury my nose in your gf's asshole xD). no dice here tho

so about 2 years ago, a week after our 3 year anniversary I let her go out for a weekend with that one close friend and a couple of her friends, which were both guys. Now i talked to her a whole bunch so i know for a while nothing was happening but i let her go and when she got home that next morning i went through her phone like i do and i know she cheated on me cause i found this (the original was longer but i had to make it shorter of course so its just a clip) I think she had the guy record it and forgot to delete it

one more post after this leading to the most recent thing. So about 3-4 months ago a new guy came on at her work and she was telling me about him, hes kind of cute and really nice she says. they exchanged numbers, okay nothing unusual. shes a waitress. but i have been checking her phone and i have found quite a few things sent to him and dirty texts back and forth. like this pic. which are pretty risky for her even

if no interest i may not share my last story here. comes with another webm

upload full vid somewhere

Continue, it's getting gud

bump

Les go!!!

interested

okay so last story i have right now. So my gf has been texting that new guy at work and just a few days ago i find this video on her phone from a week ago when she told me she had a friend from work over but i assumed it was this girl she invites over and they watch shit on netflix. And this is what i see (thats her bedroom) And i wondered why she didnt want me over that day, i thought it was girl time or somethin

so god damned small. Wth, yo.

you need to have her blow the new guy while you're around...maybe fill your cunt, while she's sucking up tiny cox.

crazy how he looks exactly like the last guy

i was thinkin that! and its not from that long ago.. makes me wonder. I mean she says he knows the girl shes friends with and thats how he got the job.

last clip. gonna have to meet this guy and see if hes the same from earlier cause this may have been going on longer then i realize