You'll never have lunch with Russian qt3.14 Aliya Mustafina

You'll never have lunch with Russian qt3.14 Aliya Mustafina.

;0

Why does Russia have all the attractive women while we get Mohammad Abdul Mustafa III hijab bitch

Did they?

Did they?

Someone post the pasta

Who was that qt 15 year old Russian in Sochi? I forget already

You just know

She'd probably throw her food in your face if the waiter looked at her sideways.

spoiled cunt.

>tfw no russian princess to hold

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Vladimir Putin is known to be THE most hung guy in Moscow, possibly one of the biggest in all of Siberia. His cock has been described as "like a Smirnoff bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Rasputin and St Basil. I’m estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Aliya’s pussy.
They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Putin barely able to force it past the knob, and Mustafina moaning and squirming like a dissident in a Gulag, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her gymnastics-trained vaginal muscles clamping down on Putin’s throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Cutest couple in the world

aliya thread and no lewds?

bump for this

seconded

Give me pls

10 years until babushkas

>the Smirnoff bottle

That's where I lost it m8. Most keks per capita.

>tfw Tumblr thinks Musty and Aly Raisman are lezzing out

>knowing what tumblr thinks

>not jerking off to femslash /gym/ fan fiction on tumblr

Is he queer or something lads?

Penis entertaintment team for the czar

>His cock has been described as "like a Smirnoff bottle"

Musty a best. A BEST.

>Mustafina
no thanks

slavfag here
muh man knows the truth looked up my classmates from HS 10 years later, all of the girls that were hot look like busted ass old hags

>forgetting Yulia