Hey Sup Forums my friends think I'm 2 sensitive with my gf, what do u guys think?

Hey Sup Forums my friends think I'm 2 sensitive with my gf, what do u guys think?

NYPA BITCH ASS NIGGA

Tom Cruise is in the closet! The fact of the matter is, no one in the real world will ever respect or take seriously a sensitive beta male.

You will look back on this and cringe one day.

unless you have kids, what the fuck are you doing?

Like i know anything

>gf
Poor Hannah doesn't know that you consider her your girlfriend, does she?

>with my gf
>you're one of the sweetest guys i know

as long as she likes it fuck what your friends say are they gonna give you the bjs or the pussy fuck them.

She likes it now, but pay attention. She's gonna get sick of the sweet guy bs and bang a guy with more balls. Just adjust your approach when you feel the change and she's yours.

Something doesn't quite add up here...

SMH

she'll get tired of it, lay off it for a bit. Girl's like it when youre a sweet little bitch sometimes but as with anything the same old same old gets predictable and boring after awhiile.

if she makes you cum every time you hang out or lets you fuck her once prepay if you live together, then do whatever it takes to hit that pussy

there is nothing beta about pretending to be a white knight faggot as long as you get decent pussy
people do that all the time.

but you can probably be less of a retarded sensitive little gay 12 year old about it though

or just be an asshole who gets what he wants thats usually best

nice every day

gay autocorrect

*once everyday

>there is nothing beta about pretending to be a white knight faggot as long as you get decent pussy
quagmire does this sometimes

Honestly the fireworks line is so gay
arguable the gayest line ever

I can see a few things a lot gayer in OP's pic...

top kek
so true

I once overheard a girl admiring a guy that said her eyes are like the stars in the sky. You can say the gayest shit and girla will love it.

Like are you Owl City?

play it off as you were being cringey as a joke
and you might come across as a cool funny dude and not one of the most massive faggots in history

Nigga sensitivity is fine. My bf is always sensitive and sweet to me, and I love it. Been together for four years. Just dont be a fag about it.

medium kek

I'm confused, this screen cap is of your girlfriend messaging you (assuming your name is Hamish) - why would you have a screenshot from your gf phone and not yours?

yeah but that firework line is another level of faggotry and autism

She probably posted it on facebook like
>"Look at what this loser sent to me"

OP said
>my friends

say something sensitive and gay again and then be like ''dude you are so lame, i was just kidding.'' ''dude you are a such a faggot, i was being facetious''
then this whole mess you created won't be so goddamned cringe worthy

My friends got hold of her phone and sent it to themselves (thats what she told me) but i dont kno if she's telling the truth

she's cucking you

yes. he is being mocked and cucked and he has no one to blame but himself

he cucked himself

Well I haven't had sex with her yet but we are waiting for marriage

And he's probably masturbating furiously to the thought of it

I'm not sure if it's totally official yet, but we are pretty much dating at this point

Thank you very much for the advice! :)

No, she told me that she never cheats

Every girl ever says that

Let me correct you, everyone can say that!

men are always more likely to be honest. period. besides being a player earns points with a lot of chicks

Who ever even heard of "surprise fireworks"? That's not even a thing.

Soft ass nigga i bet u sweet as hell with ya main homeboy

you're too sensitive and when you break up with her you wont be sensitive anymore and you will become a whore

hahahah yeah. that is so harsh. she basically just told him she fucks negroes on the regular.

Ask her for nudes.
Proceed to post them

You may as well do it now while you're young. You'll eventally learn that this kind of behavior just makes girls cheat on you for being such a reliable faggot. And maybe after the tenth you've had your heart broken, you'll finally alpha the fuck up. True story.

Pic of gf?

yeah i bet she says her male friends tyrone and Daquan are sweet to

This, 1000000 times this. Rip op

Your friends are probably jealous and no I'm not talking shit

I've had friends say the same shit then when I broke up with the girl they admitted they were being salty babies

Pro tip your friends aren't your friends

Oh for fuck sake fuck you op

taking this cuck seriously
summer sucks the both of you

I'm going to screenshot this and put it in a cringe thread

Only cringe here are the kids who act like they always have to be hard asses. Even on anonymous image boards.

I'm sure you're parents will be proud.

Oh wait. That's right, they only feel disappointment these days.

Dang user that got you pretty emotional

I'm sure you'd like to believe that.

this. what a white knight cuck faggot

I didn't think it was a big deal

I really didn't mean to upset you this much user I apologise

had a friend that use to call his gf while chillin with the bros, he literally did that "hang up." "no you hang up" shit. holy shit i couldnt cringe hard enough

>if I play it off like I wasn't roasted I won't cry myself to sleep tonight

>LOL JOKES ON YOU DUMBASS I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

On text and in private. Whatever. But in public. That shit is max cringe.

kick his ass

wait what

Holy shit I didn't think you were actually taking this seriously

I was fucking winding you up I thought we were having banter I didn't actually think you were getting upset let alone to the point of making straw man arguments

Do yourselves a favour and get off Sup Forums and fucking reevaluate your life

Holy shit

so much butt hurt

Did ya have a hard time writing that out through them tears bitch boy? Certainly took your stupid ass long enough.

You sit there like. "Oh you must be so mad. I can't believe how mad you are."

Yeah, that's what you need to believe so you don't feel like sucking on a shotgun tonight.

"Get off Sup Forums hurr hurr." What a fucking joke.

im gonna copy pasta this shit

he's mad because he felt like a total cuck after it was pointed out that behaviour like OPs is cuckworthy

>I was fucking winding you up I thought we were having banter
user I literally said i was joking you're really getting too worked up about this

She's already cheating on you. What you typed is even beyond clinging, it's desperate.

And girls can smell that desperation a mile away. In case I'm not being clear the desperation turns her off.

>I was just joshin ya man
>please stop
>it was a joke honest

You're the only joke here buddy boy.

I don't think I learned how to read correctly. Seems I've missed an entire point.

Nah brah.. That shit is pretty cringy..

Gotta be yourself OP, as long as your sensitivity doesn't get in the way of your judgement. Don't let your guard all the way down with dem bishes

Refer to:

Nigga, never ever be a faggot. Ever. Not even to your wife. Being a man that's what attracts them. being a little girly boi will either turn them off or force them to gayfriendzone you.

Why are you whining so much?

This entire time you have been samefagging and strawmanning. And for what?

I'm honestly not even sure why I tried to calm you down and reason with you I must be retarded

Don't worry I won't tell your mommy so you won't lose any good boy points and you can get your chicken tendies ;)

This.
Seriously, people here saying this shit isn't cringeworthy....
like, what the actual fuck?
You can't all really be that autistic, right?

Quote any so called samefagging

What you held hands once?

pussy

You have to be more assertive, you look like a pussy

I mean really, surprise fucking fire works? fucking really?

>I'm not mad
>youre mad
>you big bully

You are obviously retarded. You think I need to be reasoned with. Like I'm not laughing at you. Like you're not just a joke to me. You keep going like you'll defeat the big bad troll with your logic and memes.

Not gonna happen. How bout, you go ahead and get some rope. Fashion a noose for yourself, and go out like David Carradine

If that reference goes over your head here's the simple version. Go fuck yourself and die.

>Surprise phone calls are like surprise fireworks, but better, because i get to talk to you :)

It's ok if she's a fat land whale that nobody wants. If not then your just holding a place till she finds a man.

You're going to look back on this in like 3 year and cringe so hard. If this isn't bait you are a mega fag

you're a faggot ass nigga

You sound like a total faggot and you are retarded for not thinking that this was just a cuckold/cringe joke bait thread and you actually took it seriously

Pic, OP.

She most likely sent it to her friends mocking you, even she is mocking you

I'd assume its where you light one facing towards someone's bedroom window at 3 o'clock in the morning

By the way, you are the definition of a white knight/cuck

OP, you are the gayest dude I know. And I work at the Blue Oyster Bar.

Jesus user. A little mean aren't ya?