ITT: Your wildest sexual fantasies

ITT: Your wildest sexual fantasies
>I want to cuck a hot milf and her husband. I want to fuck her right in front of him while he jerks off. I want to shoot my hot load on both of their faces

You are bisexual.

I like you.

You probably shouldn't tell anybody that. Be normal.

>4chins
>normal
Pick one

>/thread

uncool

i get really drunk at a party and pass out. when i wake up, im laying in an alley downtown and ive been given a makeover and dressed in drag. the girls at the party dressed me in a raver girl costume while i was unconscious, which consists of big furry boots, a fur skirt, a corset top and a huge sparkling wig that has a big fur hood over it. im also wearing mitts with huge fur cuffs, and when i have a closer look i see there are zipties around the wrists of the gloves so i cant take them off. they've also locked the boots on my feet, and the skirt is sewn to the bottom of the corset so i cant take it off either. my hands are useless inside of the mitts, and i try to pull the hood and wig off my head but the wig is glued to my scalp and the hood is sewn to the wig. i try wiping the makeup off but its alcohol based and airbrushed on so its impossible to remove without remover. i wind up having to figure out how to get home without money and looking like a furry raver drag queen

Oh damn. I'm sure if you spend enough time at some underground raves then this is bound to happen.

heh ive also fantasized about that too. ive thought of many different setups leading to me being trapped in drag somewhere, humiliated and helpless. id love it if girls did that to guys who passed out at raves, because id be dropping sedatives at those things all the time then.

this fantasy is so intense for me that im actually considering trying to find girls that i can pay to do it to me. but i have no idea where i would look for that, i have a feeling prositutes would be either weirded out or would just steal all my shit when i was knocked out

Yeah it sounds like a conundrum. Try /soc/ or a fetish board like fetlife. I've gotten people to do weirder things tbh

I wanna touch a girls boobie parts

You sick fuck. Go on.q

Menage with my girlfriend and my sister. I actually tried it once when we both slept at my gf's place. We had some wine, were watching a movie on bed and I just got bare naked (cause I'm straightforward like that) and lied between them. It was summer, the girls were wearing shorts and I started caressing their thighs and shit, then when the movie was over I asked if my sister wanted to sleep in bed with us instead of in a mattress beside it, she agreed but eventually, to my disappointment, went to the mattress. I ended up just banging my gf while my sister listened and perhaps watched with the corner of her eyes

lmao wtf

To watch my gf get fucked by a dog. Not a small one either. Even hotter if I've tied her up and she doesn't want it

To find a girl that I feel raw passion for. I want nothing more than to please the woman i love.

I just want to fuck the dog! :D

When I was 21 I had a female roommate. We messed around sometimes. Then I got a girlfriend and she kinda half moved in. Me, gf, and roommate would sleep in the same bed most nights and fuck.

We were all so fucking horned up that we'd start fucking at the drop of a hat.

I'd be cooking dinner and then one of them would come home and start blowing me after a brief chat.

We'd all sit down to try to watch a movie and ten minutes later I'd be fucking my gf doggy style while shoving her face into roommate's pussy.

God I just want that situation back so badly.

Gunsmith Cats was pretty good. As for sexual fantasies, I always wanted to fuck a friend's mom, and slowly turn her into a turbo slut. Eventually leading to the break down of their family. Too bad none of my friends had attractive mothers. Best I did was fuck a friend's fiancee the day they got engaged.

Nigga thats gay as shit.

>I'd quit my current job, search for a job that pays minimum 13 dollars an hour.
>Of course I'd need a good reference, so I'd make sure to leave a 4 weeks notice to my current employeer.
>Apply for a student loan and take an advance college placement test.
>All the while working my ass off at the new job that I'd have at that moment.
>Spend the next two years getting my bachelors degree in base science and astronomy which is most likely transfered to a university.
>Apply for a scholarship at that point, of course after maintaining a 3.8 average.
>Spend another 2 to 3 years into Aerodynamics and physics.
>From there move onto any other requirements NASA layed out for austronaut training.
>Make sure to befriend my professors and maintain a 4.0 for reccomendations.
>Graduate and recieve my requirements for basic astronaut training.
>Apply to NASA, spend 5 years training under immense gravity for space travel.
>Learn the ins and outs of a shuttle and learn how to use it.
>Day of the launch (We've advanced so much we can travel to the moon in under 10 minutes) I sneak your mom on board.
> 3.. 2.. 1..
>Blast off into your moms asshole as we fly to the moon you gay ass nigga.

Nice

to have my crush cuck me with this guy. good pair to fuck?

Not as nice as those sweet, tendlerizing, juicy, supreme dubs you got there.

I know I'm a hypocrite but I find the idea of male human on animal disgusting, while female x animal is my number one fetish

I have a similar body. Id do it and let you watch

Your crush is fucking beautiful. I just love her nose, I have a thing for women with big noses. It's a good pair indeed but I'm not into the cuck part, I'd just like to have some nasty sex with both of them

Nose
N O S E

What the fuck is this shit.

>i did this with a guy and his gf and it was kinda gay

Making sweet love to my cousin in the rain. Honestly, I know a lot of girls but my cousin is the sweetest one I know, not to mention an ass to kill for.

Speaking of which, any tips to get it going with her? We're very close but dunno how to get her to fuck me. She's 18 btw.

Pic related, she sorta resembles her.

>brown people

do whatever you want, they're already trash

An Indian is your crush? Seriously? Bet she smells like curry, add a nigger to tbe mix you'd have a swamp.

If you're close, just get it going like you would with any other girl

Easy.

You've seen Indiana Jones: And the Temple of Doom right?

Rewatch that then jack off into her hair while shouting "Snakes, it just had to be snakes!"
Bullet proof.

I want to be fucked by a chubby cop in full uniform