/carseatheadrest/

Lets talk about our favorite gay furry musician, Will Toledo and his band, 'Car Seat Headrest'.

Feel Free to post your opinions on Will and his band

I honestly think that the new albums suck, I really don't understand how they went from making How To Leave Town into making Teens of Style and Teens of Denial

Other urls found in this thread:

bandcamp.com/carseatheadrest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop Smoking still brings me to tears and it really shouldn't for a song so fucking repetitive and short.
Aside from that, I agree with everything you've said so far.

The thing about Teens of Denial is that Will has said he wrote it in a post-graduation funk where he was basically just forcing himself to write music. How to Leave Town, on the other hand, was made afterwards, in a very spontaneous and quick moment of inspiration. I have high hopes for Wave Goodbye to the Jets because of this.

I liked Teens of Denial but the lyrics are shit and the songs are too long

Is there actual proof that Will is gay, and a furry?

big dic niga

Never knew this. Good to know. Still though I think he shouldn't record with his band, only tour with them. Like an Alex G type thing.

>s there actual proof that Will is gay
Look at him.

My Boy is the song that give me tears but there are sometimes Will has some funny moments too, the song souls always makes me laugh when Will says I JUST WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU, I JUST WANT TO FUCK YOU

Is there a date set for the new album?

Yes, do you even pay attention to the lyrics in his albums?

We just need that Bonito Generation spammer now

I'm not sure about a furry, but being gay is everywhere in the lyrics of his songs

My Boy is my least favorite song off that album and I'm kinda mystified that so many says its there favorite

Look at his bandcamp: bandcamp.com/carseatheadrest

there's no way that's actually his

>there once were furries
>now there are furries but ironic but not really

what a world, what a world

Are his first four albums worth listening to?

Yes, but only if you've listened to everything else. Like, even if you like lo-fi stuff, MBIKMB is better than the numbered albums.

I've seen him live once.
It was pretty good, I only really liked Twin Fantasy at the time but since then I've come around to his other stuff.

it's his. it existed before he blew up

this...actually describes the current community pretty well, actually

What song is this from?

honestly I'm just really glad that he made it to the big time
not a huge fan of his music, but he seems like a really nice guy and certainly hasn't let the success get to his head

this nigga cute as fuck

same for, saw him for free at an outdoor venue in the summer when my gf and i started dating

one of those perfect days desu

He deserves it for making Twin Fantasy, that album is a classic.

New stuff is shit though.

He's not even in the top 5% of bandcamps I've heard.