Okay, Sup Forums. I might cheat on my girlfriend tonight. We're moving states and she went up earlier than I did...

Okay, Sup Forums. I might cheat on my girlfriend tonight. We're moving states and she went up earlier than I did. I'll be leaving my town in a week, but I just got a text from a girl I've been friends with and she asked if I wanted to tag team her with her boyfriend. What do?

>pic I have of friend

Is this a lie? Or is that a lie?

g2g bruh

Both

Go tag team, then move town and change numbers.

this

Depends whether or not you care how your gf will feel like shit when she finds out. If no shits are being given then do it, gangbangs look fun

don't do it man. not worth the stress and trouble.

you'd probably be pissed if your gf did this to you without your knowledge.

can we have a better look at that message ?

Here's a screenshot. I only had a shitty camera.

Do it, ur girl is trash and ull dump her soon anyway.

do it

i would do it, how long have you been dating your girl?

Is her name Victoria?

Are you black? Do it

Waiting to hear where we're meeting up.

Year and a half. We had a really rough patch, split for almost 3 months, and are just getting back together. I don't think she really wants to though. She seems really sketchy about it all; I don't think she cut things off with her boytoy quite yet.

no.

honestly if it's a sexual experience that you want and your gf hasn't been keen for it, go for it dude. Fulfill your dreams

I wouldn't do it because I am not scum. Since you are even considering this you are clearly untermensch, so your decisions, and ultimately your entire life, don't matter.

Actually just pussed out and called it off. Thought about her finding out after we're married and have kids and all that shit. I can't do that to her.

ask her why it gotta be tag team and not just you and her in secret? more kinkier. unless you enjoy your balls rubbing on the other guy.

agreeing with user here, kill yourself OP

>
I was gonna wait until I got all my shit moved to kill myself, honestly.

you could try not being a faggot. seriously dude, you can't get pussy without there being a hard dick 2 meters away from you?

Just do it now. There is no point in waiting. You are only prolonging your own and everyone else's suffering.