What are you smoking tonight, Sup Forums?

What are you smoking tonight, Sup Forums?
Weed, tobacco, all welcome.
>inb4 smoking is degenerate
>inb4 bad for health
My favorite cheap cigarillo and favorite ciggies

Smoking my built up on some bowls of strawberry banana, got some durban poison hash aswell. Just quit smoking tobacco 4 months ago, been vaping to get my nicotine

i just finished smoking a cheap Arab mart cigar.
Not... Terrible for 5 dollars.
But it wasn't a religious experience either.
I'd take a Cohiba Nicaragua over it every time.

Meant to put "built up kief"

yech
My mother smokes those. Too mentholy. I like the turqoise packs, but I usually buy the pouch and roll em long and loose or else I cant feel the nic

Honestly the menthol is the only reason I smoke these. Otherwise I get my nicotine from the cigarillos.

master kush, shits great

>tfw I only smoke cheap tobacco and havent gotten to experience a Cohiba

Man, Cohibas, Montecristos, and Rocky Patels are pretty damn good.
The one I mentioned, Nicaraguas, are about 20 dollars.
>But
You can get sampler bags at tobacco shops, real ones, that don't sell glass pipes or bongs, for about 30 something dollars.
They've usually got about 6 cigars in them, and almost all of them are pretty decent.
Montecristo White Series is sort of bland, but I recommend Montecristo Reds over and over. It was my first cigar, and I was smiling like an idiot the whole time.

Winfield blie rollies

Smoking some homegrown satvia strain weed that I rolled myself

I always buy the variety packs, usually most of them are good and cheap
some wierd memories associated with cigars thoguh

Solid 8/10 roll

marlboro lights
>i'm broke and i want to be able to breathe

>rolled myself
Holy fuck dude learn to roll

do people choose paper over glass just for flavor? they usually taste stronger but I still like glass better

Fuckin' epic, that's gonna get you lit bro. Great joint, too

dont encourage him
its embarrassing

also cig tax is like 3 bucks here in washington, a pack of reds is like 9 bucks which i can't afford atm

God that's awful. $5.50 for a pack here, I pay $7 for my Natural Americans

Jesus where do you live? I don't have any place around me that sells them by the carton or i'd just do that. I'm down to like a little more than half a pack a day. It's one of the things i dislike most about this state

>some weird memories with cigars
Don't leave me hanging, I've got a while.

The great meme state of Florida my dude

bought my first pack of cigarettes like 2 weeks ago. barely halfway through the box.

i picked Marlboro red shorts.
think im gonna go for lights next time.

Seems kind of harsh if you haven't really smoked anything before but thats my go to
Hold it in your mouth for a while so it cools down before you inhale

sorry it isn't very interesting

I started out with glass just for convenience but paper is optimal if you can spare the weed.

I've actually considered moving there before but I decided not to with all the crazies and weather

Bro learnt to roll if you're going to use paper. Also glass is way better, especially bongs and bubblers, much smoother, nicer hits, waste less weed

i mean, i know how to smoke man. been smoking weed for like 3 years or so.

just thought id give cigs a try. i only got reds cuz i was offered one at a bar recently and took it. thought it was aight.

but when i try to smoke them, it makes me feel like i want to vomit or something. im guessing theyre just too strong for me which is why im going for lights next time.

Honestly, if you can get past the 100 degree weather with 95% humidity, the 5mins of torrential rain a day, and mosquitoes, it isnt bad.
I live in the Southwest part, so it's all rich old people and tourists. Not too many crazies.

Handcheck!

hello my fellow memes

paper can smell up an entire neighborhood man.
ill stick to glass. its easier to keep it on the DL

>illegalstatefag

cigarettes are bad for you though why would you choose to use them
sounds like missouri

sounds like south texas.

probably are
I started with reds in high school, were too strong for me so i switched to lights and then to blacks when they came out since they were so cheap
But fuck if it doesn't taste like you're smoking plastic

Aye I dont have a shaker I have to break the bud with my fingers and Im honestly proud with what I got

>cigarettes are bad for you though why would you choose to use them
because yes bro.
we are all gonna die anyway. lol and no im not speeding up the process by smoking. we could both die tomorrow for all we know.

its something to pass the time at work.

try smoking in australia cunts
25-30 bucks for a packet of malboro reds

weed is pricier here and still cheaper than smokes

damn son, looks like ill be staying away from blacks. thanks

sorry I don't don't know how someone ccould enjoy it? isn't it a satiation of nicotine addiction?

dude just get some scissors and a bowl

everything i read about australia always fucking sucks assholes.
why do people choose to live there

Some weed

trust me the second i can im leaving this shit country

This. I normally only smoke socially and at work. But sometimes I do get a quick nicotine craving while Im chilling at home
Try any menthol cigarette my dude, no vomit guaranteed.

Just ordered a lost vape triade dna 200, can't wait for it
>shaker
You mean grinder? And I have broken weed up with my fingers before and still am able to roll actual joints you pleb

they make you really calm and focused

it actually doesn't matter how well it's rolled, as long as there aren't holes in the sides and shit.

Rolling joints is 1 of those things other stoners will judge each other for tho. I wish we were more cba about it

why u in this thread bro?
i guess if i where addicted to nicotine then yeah, its probably be the reason i smoke.

but since ive smoked like 10 cigarettes in my life, i dont think im addicted. like i said, its just something to pass the time at work, and to socialize at bars and what not.

the weed is in the keef catcher, plus it's not even ground up...

I could get used to the humidity and the rain, i mean i live in western washington but fuck i die in 80+ degree weather
I live in a shithole tweaker town though i guess the crazies wouldnt be that bad anyway

some nice OG Kush

>it makes me feel like i want to vomit
too much nicotine dude, start slow

Cool I guess, it's not for me

Actually it does matter dipshit. A joint like that won't burn evenly and is basically a waste of weed. It's going to be harsh as hell, and will probably canoe and burn uo super fast considering how much paper there is

Kief catcher is at the bottom you retard

they're less harsh than reds for sure imo but the taste just isnt for me

>Try any menthol cigarette my dude, no vomit guaranteed.

never tried one of those before. i hear theyre minty or something??
i tried one that had like a little ball you squish in the filter and it tasted really minty. thought it was kinda cool. dont know what theyre called though.

no it's not, the bottom is the kief catcher

Rolled this blunt out of some dank ass kush I found on a kush tree in the woods

Pic related

Post your boxes/kits

Nice, what atomizer?

yeah probably not man.
you a weed guy?

Uh dumbass the keif catcher is that bottom part that unscrews

100's Red, cannot be beat

If you're really new to smoking, i wouldn't recommend menthols imho since it's easy to inhale way more than you need to

Ahh, yeah those are Camel Crushes I believe.
And theyre minty yeah. Like, if you've ever had a menthol throat lozenge. They kinda chill your tongue and some body. Theyre really nice.

i encourage everyone who likes weed to light up and watch some lucas bros moving co.

shit is awesome.

my boy

what leaves did you use?

Unless that is tobacco paper that is a joint not a blunt. Fuck ur perfect rolls

The 4/20 episode was fuckin great lol

looks machine rolled

this is the retard from the oak thread earlier
he's just attention whoring

>ITT: Underage Sup Forumstards identifing with their tabacco brands and vapes.

Let me guess youre the lonley kid at school and if not you at least still go to school.

still on season one man.
is that a season 2 ep?
cant really tell as theres several episodes involving 420.

i really like how every episode isnt all about the weed, and when it is, its not the focus of the entire plot.

i wanted to accuse him of stealing the picture and claiming it as his own

i was yeah

>2016
>being an anti-smoking faggot

youre the only underage one here m8

ive been out of school for 5 years

Why is smoking all of the sudden considered edgy? Hell before all the stupid he'll risk scare shit nearly everybody smoked

Ha joke's on you Im a highschool dropout.
>Had a 3.9 GPA
>Was AP Honors

Willow Oak I found in the yard
Thanks for correcting me. And thanks!

Also my first cigarette was was a Newport menthol and it was kinda weak so to those of you saying not to start with menth, idk bro

:w:

Nah he's right, if it's not tobacco paper it's not a blunt. A really fat joint is still a joint you moron. It's only a blunt with tobacco paper (blunt wraps, swishers, shit like that is all tobacco)

Fuck cleaning it up for you guys

Marlboro Midnights

Killing myself one cigarette at a time.

carl > ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

well I smoke but I dont make it part of my identity. now fuck off

James?

anyone tried log cabin in rollies or in a pipe?
or pipes in general?

yes the pic is how it looks here
fucking plain packaging

I agree it's less than stellar, somewhat wasteful and might be a hell to smoke, but it will smoke and get the job done.

also, why the hostility bro?

Nope, hand rolled it cuz

No

James is my middle name though

never had them how are they

it is not making a thread on Sup Forums about it and discuss what brands you smoke what vape you own and how much weed you bought makes you an underage cringelord. Get your fedora already.

Are you really in here complaining about cringe

You're on Sup Forums