I think I blew out my asshole but I'm afraid to look...

I think I blew out my asshole but I'm afraid to look. I'm lactose intolerant and whenever I eat dairy I get really constipated. I few days ago I got high and ate a twelve pack of strawberry yoplait cups. Today I took my first shit in three days and it hurt worse than hell. When I wiped there was no shit but a lot of blood. I think I ripped my asshole... Will it stop bleeding on its own or am I going to have to go for some at home surgery? I have a needle and thread but I'd really rather not use it. Has anybody else ever blown their asshole out before? What kind of recovery process am I looking at for this nonsense? No taco bell for a couple weeks? I don't have health insurance so if this is something serious I'd like to fix it.

Trolling is a art.

What in gods name do you want now? What problem do you have now? What fresh excuse do you have to bug me now?
I'm pretty much open to anything but even then you can't pit forward a solution and stick to it

I'm no expert but if you saw no shit and all blood, that sounds like a big issue. Idk if that means you ripped something or no but I'd say do anything you can to see a doctor

Getting fucked in the ass will help since you are such a faggot OP

Fine work is good. Ive been looking forward to it for ages now

Even if i had insurance I couldn't afford the deductible. I have to pay rent next week and then I'll have less than $20 for food

If you keep doing this you will for certain develop a hemorrhoid. All that constipation and then forcefull pooping will tear away at the sphynxter.
Stop being an idiot and fix your diet. DOnt have dairy in the house if need be, since its easy to fall back and eat some, which would start the cycle again.
>talk from experience
>hemmrrhoid is a bitch

>sphynxter

He's not a fucking cat!

sometimes i dont really have a choice on my diet because of my budget

i found the yogurt and some bagels in a dumpster behind kroger but they weren't expired or anything

then figure another route. But you cannot keep eating dairy. Otherwise that hemmrhhoid will be an even larger issue in the future.
with no insurance it will keep getting infected and you will be bloody shit pants for a while.

that sounds like a long term solution. my asshole is leaking blood and I need something to do about it now

Doctor office, now!

Then try to get a clinic appointment and pay small fee for it. They should give you some ointment e.g. preparation H. Or just go to a drug store and get it yourself. But thats a band aid, still need to watch your dairy intake.

you can die, you need a doctor.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS SITE?

got sauce for that slam pig?

yeah, the ocean is where all whales live you sick fuck

This happened to me once after taking a big dry shit. Whether or not you should be alarmed depends on the color of the blood. If its dark/brown then it means it comes from deep inside and you should get medical attention asap. If its bright it is most likely an anal fissure. Just put something on it to stop the bleeding and let it heal. Try to wash your asshole so you dont get an infection.

>THIS, plus using witch hazel will help heal faster.

nigger i said slam pig, not landwhales.

post pics with timestamp pussy

it was bright red on the toilet paper

sometime my butt bleeds when i get to vigourous with the wiping but also sometimes its like trying to pull peanut butter out of a shag carpet

but this time there was blood on the first wipe, very unusual

i dont think my insides are ripped but my asshole has definitely suffered damage

it looks all swollen, like an old lady sucking on a surprise fart

would an icecube help with this?

Not really since it will keep it wet, you wanna let it dry so it can heal

no, ice would not help.
Witch hazel, prep H and no sitting down longer than 1hr with breaks in between.

I dropped a massive shit last year and ended up creating a small tear in my colon. It took about a month to heal, because every time I'd shit it would open the wound again.
Try going to the doctor they'll prescribe nitro based Vaseline to stop your butthole from spasming