Hey Sup Forums any advice for someone with anxiety

hey Sup Forums any advice for someone with anxiety

Kill yourself you stupid bitch. nahhhh

bump while I type something up

It doesnt get any better with age.
Well, maybe if you "put your self out there" but still it will always be with you.

Reference: I am 28 and work with a 49 year old who has anxiety.

Don't ask for advice on Sup Forums. Come on, man, you know better than that, what are you actually trying to get from this?

Bullshit lol, stop trying to crush OP's hopes you asshole

Try rhodiola

just sit in yo home and play games, get depressed, consider suicide, actually suicide

advice

the most important thing, and maybe the hardest thing, is to acknowledge when you have anxiety but don't use it as an excuse to hide from life

best way to fight it is to confront the source of it head-on

if you can't do that, confront little pieces of it at a time

look into systematic desensitization, it works on phobias but the same principle can be applied to other anxieties too

breathing exercises work, as does anything that physically lowers your heart rate. google bilateral stimulation

meds do a great job of relieving anxiety but they kind of keep you from addressing the root problem, plus they can be psychologically addictive. use them extremely sparingly and preferably not at all

last of all, always remind yourself that most of the scariness of things is your own brain making a big deal out of something. remind yourself that it's most likely not as bad as you think it's going to be

good luck OP

You'll get better advice on reddit, here it'll just be neckbeards telling you to kill yourself

thanks

No alcohol, no tobacco, no coffee, no black tea. Take cold showers daily, workout, if overweight lose weight. Go into nature as much as possible.
I'm 27 and have been dealing with anxiety for 9 years.

amen

Read Kierkregard on anxiety, (beware he's a christfag). Read the Myth of sisyphus. Hell, read philosophy in general My leaning is absurdist, but youve got to suss it out for yourself. And more than that, don't simply read, fight. Get pissed at these middleaged bastards touting how it ought to be or how it is. Identify what you actually think. Medication, social circles, therapy, etc. can help and seek them out if you feel you need to, but the changes that need to happen cannot come wholly from chemicals or techniques, or even acceptance-- dig deep OP.

Fix your shit

Stop being a pussy

I would suggest getting on anti-anxiety medication. I take buspirone. It works well and it's not a benzo so you won't be dependent on it should you ever decide to stop taking it.

pills wont work weed kinda helps

Mine is gone since i did acid 4 tikes this year. Been doing a lot of personal progress since the 3 time. Love that shit

Recognize your biology has gone awry and separate the physical symptoms from the mental baggage that it generates.

Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.

I have severe social anxiety to the point I have a hard time functioning in public. The best advice I can give is to try different medications until you find one that works for you and force yourself to talk to people. Start with people you know like friends and family. Just call them up randomly one day and ask them how they're doing. The next step would be go to a public place like a park and just force yourself to say hi to people you don't know. That's just some things that help me. Good luck OP

I'm on buspirone too. The side effects suck when you first start taking this medication but after a few doses this goes away. I would recommend this drug to anyone out there

whats acid like for someone whos never done it? ive done mushrooms once and it was nice but im scared i wont like tripping on acid

Don't whine about it and kill yourself.

i've become an alcoholic. my liver is shit but i can socialize. you kinda have to pick one.

You don't have to do that. Look inside for what's causing these problems and learn how to get over them by yourself. If you spend this much time alone, you have time to introspect

Been using these methods for a while and I can attest that they do actually work. It's a slow process but you will notice results.

They are both very similar, at least in my experience. LSD lasts longer and is more cerebral. If you are feeling all around good when you drop you aren't likely to have a bad trip. You are still in control of everything; bad trips happen when you let your thoughts get away from you, and sometime they go to dark or painful places. You just have to pull yourself back, which isn't that hard when you get used to it.

makes since but why you gotta make me feel?

I was diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder and suffered Panic attacks everyday. It started once a month, then twice a month, once a week, yada yada yada. It snowballs itself. You have to nip it in the butt, go to a therapist if you don't have mental illness in the family, go to a psychiatrist if you do have mental illness in the family and take drugs. i'm on 20mg of Lexapro for four years and anxiety free

I've been diagnosed about 2 years ago, but have been feeling it for at least 8.

It doesn't get better only with drugs, but they are cheaper than a shrink.

And it will never go away on it's on, on the contrary, I feel it becoming more and more crippling over the years. I'm not disfunctional nor timid (socially anxious), but over the years I've become more and more anxious about starting anything new at all, since it always becomes a long to do list to add to the already existing one

Just a thought just a thought just a thought~

wanna get your faggot ass kicked, homo?

Xanax bye nigga

Sage

Stay away from ovens. You'll know why.

Stay away from all other drugs/medication except for this one: weed

I have anxiety and weed helps me the best. Dont start with other shit. It will only make you worse

Gl OP