He is a cheater, right?

He is a cheater, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2009/02/olympicsize_bong_hits.html
generalgruff.bandcamp.com/track/michael-phelps-smoking-weed
telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/9449673/London-2012-Olympics-Faster.-Higher.-Longer.-Stronger.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No he's in a monogamous relationship.

It's the Olympics, m8. Everyone is doping. Only dumbass Russians are stupid enough to get caught

Winners don't use drugs

You wouldn't say that if he was black

Kinda makes one think

Yes.

THIS COMMENT WAS POSTED FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA -- VERIFIED

saved to my poo peeland banter folder lads

He gets drug tested by like 3 different organizations every year. He even volunteers for drug tests.

More likely: he's a freak of nature with a body built for swimming fast.

Yeah right

prove it

This.

>Several physical attributes particularly suit Phelps to swimming: his long, thin torso offers low drag; his arms span 6 feet 7 inches (201 cm)—disproportionate to his height of 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)—and act as long, propulsive paddles.

>His relatively short legs lower drag, and perhaps add the speed enhancement of a hydrofoil; his size-14 feet provide the effect of flippers (fins) and his hyper-mobile ankles can extend beyond the pointe of a ballet dancer, enabling him to whip his feet as if they were fins for maximum thrust through the water.

>He also has a larger than average hand size which allows him to move more water.

>He has a genetic advantage that cause his muscles to produce 50% less lactic acid than other athletes. This means he can work at higher work loads for longer periods.

>Phelps is double-jointed in the chest area; this enables him to extend his arms higher above his head and pull down at an angle that increases his efficiency through the water by as much as 20%; this also allows him to have quicker starts and turns.

>His lungs are nearly twice the size of the average human, at 12 liters.

This motherfucker probably have the best dope on earth

>His lungs are nearly twice the size of the average human, at 12 liters.

He can clear an entire bowl in one rip and be blazed for hours. What a madman.

so basically he is cheating and we should ban michael phelps

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2009/02/olympicsize_bong_hits.html

Holy shit. Was he created in a lab or something?

Ofc he is, but his opponents are cheaters too, so his victories are legit.

Comedy gold my friend

generalgruff.bandcamp.com/track/michael-phelps-smoking-weed

>being born with borderline Marfan Syndrome-symptoms is cheating

If this nigga weren't a swimmer, he'd be just another permavirgin shitposting on Sup Forums at 3 am

We didn't need a >slate article to tell us this, friend-o.

he must have a big cock

so is everone else

We should probably just take drug tests out of sports

if you want to take the risks, do it. lets see where science can take us with out home runs and swimming times and snatch lifts.

all the olympians are probably cheating anyway, russia was just too stupid to mask it properly.

Plus he's a coach at ASU

Nigga might be swimming at the Olympics, but when he comes home, he's swimming in slut pussy

Great he's a fucking alien too.

cheaters never win

This is total and complete bullshit. I don't know of a single adult male ever measured with a 12L lung capacity. Produce a source or fuck off with this shitty copy pasta.

>his long, thin torso
No kidding. Look how cute and tiny it is.

He showed up at one of my Fraternity's events. Dudes the fucking truth, he's so nice

It looks like they cut the lower half off of a manlet and attached it to his upper half at the waist

I go to UA, so basically required to hate him and you

idgaf tho your school doesn't even have my program so I hardly even recognize your existence outside of football season

clearly wearing a vest painted to look like a torso to disguise the fact that he's actually two people

ban this cheater already

>he fucks nubile freshmen girls their first week of college

telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/9449673/London-2012-Olympics-Faster.-Higher.-Longer.-Stronger.html
google it. nobody knows for sure but it's more than normal

If freedom and European tears are performance enhancing drugs, than yes, he's guilty as charged

I don't because I'm in my late 20s

Still ogle them tho

Sorry about that offensive lineman :(. F
Actually he didn't. He could've easily went home with any of the sorostitutes there but didn't. They were doing everything short of physically ripping off their clothes and jumping on him, but the dude wasn't into it. He kept coming back to the brothers and asking us about out college experiences and telling stories. But then again I wouldn't be interested in sorority whores either if I were engaged to Miss California.

>I don't because I'm in my late 20s
why not? that doesn't change anything. still legal, my man.

>telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/9449673/London-2012-Olympics-Faster.-Higher.-Longer.-Stronger.html
This is what that link says about Phelps:
>Phelps’s body is extraordinary — a true one-off. His arm span (6ft 7in) is greater than his height (6ft 4in). His lung capacity is said to be 12 litres — double the average man’s. His size 14 feet are more like flippers, his arms and hands work as propulsive paddles, and his thin hips, flat back, long torso and short legs allow perfect balance in the water.

It's all hearsay/speculation, none of it confirmed. Provide and actual source or stop posting that spectacularly shitty copy posta in every goddamn thread, you fucking retard.

It's not cheating unless you get caught

True
let's legalize and let this shit run deep
I want to see athletes morphing into x-mens and shit
Like ledeaky growing an hairline back for example

that's nice. yeah, if they're too slutty it's no good. already in a sorority? no no.
glad to hear that about him at least

kek

Yeah, I mostly just feel bad for his family. At least he went out peacefully, I guess.

Ehhh. I'm 27. I tried dating a 21 year old and it was just too weird. I'm in a weird place, since I'm undergrad, so women my age all have careers and are looking for a husband and kids. I want something more than banging whores, but I ain't tryna settle down yet, not before I have a degree and a job

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I learned pretty quick that sorority girls are about as good as a kleenex. It's not easy to find a good one who hasn't ran through half your brothers
Yeah, died in his sleep. What was the cause of death anyway?

he's just a homie

CHI

That's why you get 'em before they join.

Did you wait a while before going to college? That makes sense then.
Yeah, dating would be weird. Hooking up/fucking is alright though, definitely.

>Yeah, died in his sleep. What was the cause of death anyway?

Nothing released yet. I can't imagine it was natural causes. 22 year olds don't just die in their sleep like that

Nah, second attempt at undergrad. Hopefully this time I finish with a degree. I know that the longer I wait before settling down, the better my career will be and the less bullshit I'll have to deal with. But fuck man, I just get lonely sometimes. And I do want a wife and kids at some point, so I'm basically starting from somewhat of a deficit. Oh well

I know what you mean. Best of luck to you! You can do it.

This nigga is a fucking xman damn

Thanks man. Just need to learn how to be emotionally self-sufficient. The loneliness only seems to come out when I'm drinking (like right now). I should probably cut down on that

Drinking does make you feel lonely. Don't give into that. I don't drink at all (don't really like the taste or being out of control) but I'm fine with it and it's never been a problem. I do recommend cutting back - it'll help with the rest. Good for you for recognizing you should cut down as well.

How many years do you have left? Joining a fraternity was by far the smartest thing I did as an undergrad.

Literally otter mode

> It's a Lance Armstrong episode all over again

>Exactly the same excuse Lance Armstrong used

jej

probably

but we're rich enough and smart enough to do it right without anyone knowing. We also don't have our domestic intelligence service and doping agency backing him up, like a bunch of desperate slavs

Yeah, I'm just tired of pissing my money away every weekend in order to act like a jackass. Limiting it should help

Nah, I've got friends. They're mostly normal-aged college students, though I do have friends who are also older students. I think, if I just cut down on the drinking and was able to focus on myself without the annoying loneliness, I'll be okay, Still, I gotta get laid every once in a while, and I'm not big on casual fucking.

Whatever. I'll make it work

Do you think he's secretly gay? This is important

the biggest ... nothing more to say

everyone cheats

otherwise all the non-Russian finalists are genetic freaks, which is impossible

Nigga looks like Abe Sapien

yes

what

Yes

I read celebrity gossip sites in between sets at the gym, and Phelps is apparently pretty well-known to be gay within the swimming community

didn't he date one of 'em transgenders

the greatest athlete in history

they are genetic freaks though, they're called slavs

kek no he's a doper

>the greatest athlete in history

It may be the best athlete of the century
if you do not appear any better

Mark Spitz was better desu. No magical swimsuits back then

>black people swimming

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

underrated post