Sup Forums will i ever pass as a girl with a face like this?

Sup Forums will i ever pass as a girl with a face like this?

That could easily pass as a girl to someone who is drunk and autistic and retarded.

not with that forehead

No. Your lips are too thin and your cheeks are too gaunt, you need to put on a little bit of weight. Wear thick sunglasses and never, ever, pout.

No you fucking jew nosed faggot, go slit your wrists

Nope, and you will never be a girl.

neg

sure

in a horror movie

No. You're an inbetweener now.

what about my body?

will i ever pass as a girl?

>girl

Hard to say, post a decent full body picture. Show ass too.

did i say forehead? more like 6 head

you look like a fucking psychopath.

no but u pass as a fag lorenzo

No.

Good shape but you obviously need to take better care of your skin.

m8, you need to get a haircut with straight bangs just above your eyes to hide your manly forehead. Your face looks like it would work with that style, and you'd definitely be closer to passing

Ok this is what I always find a bit hard.
Transgenders trying to pass as a girl but still have male looks, e.g. the dick in that picture.

You can't pass if you have the obvious contrary characteristics of a girl.

Try to accept how/what you really are until you are passable.

Actually I am on a rant, because this is not towards you OP, i am getting more annoyed about Transgenders that get angry if pple say they don't pass. As if you should respect their transitioning by lieing they still look like a guy.

Myself i am androgynous, i just try n look in between genders but fuck me i know i look like a fag to much pple. And I am ok with that, i am not living a lie.

ok enough of my rant, i am hungry

Change the hair style. Hair line is bit high.

I'd never fuck a girl with a face like that.
I would fuck a trap with a face like that.

"...lieing WHILE they still look like a guy. " ***

Exfoliate.

this
ugly poomong I'm afaid.

Bro you're a faggot not a woman. Deal with it. People will either like you or they won't just fuck off with this gay thread

If you style your hair similar to this (to cover that fucked forehead) You'd pass as a "meh" girl
>pic related

>You'd pass as a "meh" girl

nah the face is still too manly

grow your hair, comb it straight, get straight cut fringe, softer make-up. Works for this dude. Now show your cock

quit remaking this thread looking for validation you got it the first time

>using Bailey Jay as reference
shit taste

Thats interesting.
Traps, as you should know, are called Traps because they trick you into thinking they are girls with their looks.
So if you wouldn't fuck a girl with such a face, but a trap, aren't you just gay?

Hell no

No. And for your own sake, I hope this is not an actual picture of yourself.

Or you know. You could not wory about look like a girl and instead just accept yourself. Only reason i can think of you wanted to look totally like a girl is if you are intending to cheat some sorry straight guy to have sex with you, until he realises you got a dick. Just look for someone who doesnt give a fuck MAN!

There's not enough alcohol in this State to make me think you're a fem.

And I've seen some seriously injured/deformed fems.

dude asked how to make him look less dude like. it's a transvestite, taste doesn't come in to it. fuckin shagsack

>taste doesn't come in to it.
wrong

Nope

You look like a younger, more autistic version of mister burns

No you are a man. Just a mentally ill one.

Today you want to be a woman.
Tomorrow a golfcart
Day after a dolphin

When in fact you are a man. Deal with reality not your psychosis.

Zitty ass. Get that shit outta here

LOL NOPE
spread this image on Sup Forums

>he thinks the person in that image is the one posting the image

You could definetly pass. You just need abit more practice with makeup. I'm a makeup artist and your face is fine you just need to learn some tips on making your face appear more feminine! Good luck xx

Mr. Manson! I love your music espesh the beautifull people. Just a shame your not one

well seeing as you have the above angle and a quirky face to obscure all of your features.

Yeah, youre probably always going to look like a dude.

Is froot loop a gender?

Kill self try for next lifetime

You're so fucking ugly, stay mad OP

IT'S HAPPENING! Sup Forums MENTIONED IN CNN CONCERNING ATTACKS ON SHILLARY!

reminder that you look like this
>60 posts
>41 posters
>1 positive comment on your appearance

kill yourself

so pretty, glad i dont look like this horrid beast of a fucking manfaced gorilla

what a pathetic faggot you are

saving my pics to fap im guessing

thats what man faced gorillas do

guys guys
you're both hideous and not passable

Nigga, you can barely pass as human.

LOL

left is oke 6/10, would shit on

this guy? amazing what photoshop does to an ugly man face huh

this one just isn't even fair

calm down harambes son

LOL you really think I photoshopped that picture?
Sorry, that's no makeup, no editing with a regular vsco filter. I can probably find the raw photo if you want.
I cam regularly showing my face without makeup. You haven't come out of the closet to mom & dad yet.

why wouldn't you photoshop it?
you look like a pile of manfaced shit
you're so god damn hideous and not passable dude

its not photoshop, no one would stop editing when they looked like that, they'd actually try to end up looking like a girl instead of the greasiest failed hair metal band singer ever

what a sad miserable faggot, always picking on OP, what a sad life he lives

spend another two months posting my pre-transition pictures while you're too afraid to show yourself on Sup Forums

Reminder that this is you

What a hideous fucking thing

the blonde girl is so cute

hahahaha, i bet you think you are you gorrila faced beast

You almost look like the lead singer of the Damned (circa late 1970s) ...

Uhm... good job OP.

this is just brutal at this point
balding bitch, i would just stop posting if i were you. i'm going to post your face on Sup Forums every day of your life until you can go 30 days without posting my pre-transition pictures on Sup Forums.

get my name out your mouth, you obsessed bald weirdo

I don't need to samefag to get compliments

this

Omg that denial. You are also not feminine but thats a good thing - stary a proper treatment, inject some test and feel the real yourself, which you will never change - being a man

HOLY SHIT
this thread is a wild ride

Two men with mental illnesses are arguing over which one looks more like a woman.

Neither of you dudes will ever look like a woman. Jesus christ. You're so fucking delusional.

context: the balding five head one has been posting my pre-transition pictures on Sup Forums obsessively for about a year now. like, multiple times a day-tier obsessively.

Will i pass?
Thinking of starting to go outside in girl mode sometime soon

An ugly cunt, sure.

this is the only one who can pass in this thread, fuck the blond harambe and the 69Head psychopath

ugly girl. gay dude. nice job twink stay indoors.

Why the fuck do you care?
If you want to think straight (pun intended) you are no more the person in those pictures because he's a "man" and now you are a "girl".
Be a fag, but not a stupid one

no

Yes

this

Very effeminate face, the other two in this thread are shite.

2 out of 3
Better than expeted

No.

reminder that you're still in the closet and you probably have at least 1 family member who reads Sup Forums

someone you know will see you, and if they don't like you they'll probably send me your parents phone numbers. seeing as you have a shitty abrasive personality and you've been stalking me for almost a year, it's likely most people in your life don't think very highly of you.

i'm going to post you every day until you get exposed in your real life or you stop posting me. stop posting potatochan. fuck off and leave the real traps who pass alone, go start your own sissy crossdresser threads or hide in the /lgbt/ hugbox.

your posts aren't welcome here baldy.

Even heavy weapons guy has a more feminine forehead.