Right whenever I have a dream where i'm going to have sex in it...

Right whenever I have a dream where i'm going to have sex in it, the build up takes so fucking long and im looking forwards to it so much, but just as the sex is about to start I wake up. It is really really annoying, does this happen to anyone else?

Source on girl?

Build up to actual sex for me is a 3:1 ratio I'd say maybe 4:1 it's annoying af, I found that if I'm able to trigger myself to lucid dream mid sex dream rather than trying to I guess fast forward it works more

Happens to me all the timw.

THIS

Found it in a You Love You Lose thread, I'd say check them and ask there, image search gives nothing.

you get excited and it wakes your body up

It happens because when you get aroused, adrenaline is released into your bloodstream, and a sudden peak of adrenaline will wake you up.

Shes female, according to google.

I've never been able to lucid dream, as soon as I become aware that I am dreaming I begin to be aware of my real surroundings, such as covers, pillows etc and then I just open my eyes.

At that point you just need to really focus in the dream it takes practice but that's how I manage to get back to the lucid dream and not wake up due to all the awareness, I suggest you look into some supplements naturally and if that doesn't work then get some vitamin pills

But then it feels like I am actually awake just lay in bed and i'm thinking about it, the dream doesn't feel real anymore.

Amberleigh West

Dreams are based on our actual experiences.
You cannot dream about having sex if you dont know what it should feel like.

You can only dream about things you have some knowledge of, hence why your dreams end just before actual sex.

Not True. I've had dreams of sex before i had sex. It felt way better in dreamland. Want to go back.

This is correct, are you still a virgin OP?

Yup. Happened to me only once to actually get a handjob by a girl,who came from a chopper thro the window in my roon,while a lot of ppl were watching(dont ask why), i came loads but the cream was green,muddy and very disgusting. The dream actually kept going and i didnt wake up soon after.

Nope I've fucked loads used to live with my gf for 2 years having sex about 2-3 time a day, I've never slept with the girl that I've dreamed about a few times. She's the kind of girl you get pregnant just so there is a chance you can still keep fucking her.

Ahh OP is in love. Better get to fucking that girl in the real world instead of the dream world my man

We still dont know what dreams even mean or why we do hell we dont even know why we sleep still really it's a highly debated and ambiguous field

Not love, just have a massive soft spot for her.
Not seen her in years I think it would be abit strange to come out of the blue and see what she's doing nowadays.

Yes :^)

You've got to go DEEPER!