Michael Phelps

Anyone else think this guy is overated as fuck? So he swims around a pool faster than anyone else. So fucking what? You can't tell me that's as impressive as Lebron or Tom Brady.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldshearingchamps.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(You)

What about me? This is about fucking Phelps how is swimming an Olympic sport? How is his accomplishment somehow greater than actual athletes? Swimming isn't a sport it's a way to cool off from hot weather like sitting in a fan.

Anyone else think this guy is overated as fuck? So he throws a ball better than anyone else. So fucking what? You can't tell me that's as impressive as Lebron or Michael Phelps.

Swimming requires every muscle in the body

Tom Brady throws 50 td's while evading 300 pound lineman. Phelps, when he isn't watching CP and smoking pot with Jared from Subway or banging tranny's, swims around a little pool.

So does taking a crap is that a sport now too?

>three olympics in a row
>"he-hes still overrated!"

Anyone else think special Olympics are overrated as fuck? So you're the fastest potato on earth.

Have you ever considered putting your opinions in a bottle and setting it out to sea?

Lol, this

The man has literally dominated the dilapidated city of the world for over a decade in one of the purest tests of athleticism

We witnessed a legend

Swimming is gay, and Phelps probably is too, but he accomplished more than anyone else so you can't really hate him

I know this is bait but

>LITERALLY the most decorated Olympian of all time
>LITERALLY the most golds in Olympic history
>LITERALLY holds twice as many golds as the person in second place behind him
>LITERALLY holds the record the most first place finishes in an Olympics
>LITERALLY the world record holder in multiple events
>LITERALLY still dominating in the pool 12 years after his big coming out part at the 2004 Olympics

>it's another NFL retard guaranteed replies thread

How many posts until cuck is brought up?

Phelps is a better athlete than an horse

That and hes probably a cheat in a meme sport so of course hes not above guys like lebron and brady

>He has to throw a ball at a guy while an army of men defend him from some guys that want to stop him throwing a ball
How is this even a sport? Who cares if he wants to throw a ball, hardly impressive

Legend? He swimmed. Anyone can do that as long as they aren't a fat ass.

swimming has been a sport far longer than basketball or football

>mfw an american thought that phelps was better than bolt near me

Because they're big and black and thus the only sport suitable for Americans

Lebron or most of the NBA cant

I'm a Mark Spitz guy

it's not his fault you're a nigger who can't swim. You don't need to be jealous

it's not that hes a good swimmer, it's that he smokes weed, is rich, isn't overweight, is a celebrity, and fucks beautiful American women

he's the embodiment of the American Dream

An Olympic gold medal doesn't mean shit they have too many fake or half sports.

List of Real sports

Football
Soccer
Basketball
Baseball
Hockey
Boxing
Tennis

Fake sports

Golf
Bowling
Track and field
Long jump
Swimming
Bow and arrow
Beach volleyball

I don't respect marijuana junkies or their "achievements"

>Several physical attributes particularly suit Phelps to swimming: his long, thin torso offers low drag; his arms span 6 feet 7 inches (201 cm)—disproportionate to his height of 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)—and act as long, propulsive paddles.

>His relatively short legs lower drag, and perhaps add the speed enhancement of a hydrofoil; his size-14 feet provide the effect of flippers (fins) and his hyper-mobile ankles can extend beyond the pointe of a ballet dancer, enabling him to whip his feet as if they were fins for maximum thrust through the water.

>He also has a larger than average hand size which allows him to move more water.

>He has a genetic advantage that cause his muscles to produce 50% less lactic acid than other athletes. This means he can work at higher work loads for longer periods.

>Phelps is double-jointed in the chest area; this enables him to extend his arms higher above his head and pull down at an angle that increases his efficiency through the water by as much as 20%; this also allows him to have quicker starts and turns.

>His lungs are nearly twice the size of the average human, at 12 liters.

>soccer
>real sport

Stop.

(You)

Beautiful women ? You mean that tranny?

no it doesn't. but XC skiing does

>losing to shaq in a swim contest
>GOAT

pick one sempai

Why did you list football twice?

> you'll never get high and watch cp with Michael Phelps while eating a pound of pasta

You need to eat more fiber and less burgers. My overweight friend.

So was this man born of Posiedon and a see nymph or was he created in a laboratory with alien technology?

Which is it?

epic

>Swimming is gay, and Phelps probably is too

>his big coming out

Is that why you aren't competing this year?

>a see nymph

*sea nymph

I hate weed and cp but I do like pasta but wouldn't want to share a meal with Michael Phelps. Maybe a real athlete like Lewis Hamilton.

probably the dna of the former harnessed by the tech and labs of the latter

Being the best swimmer is like being the best at Pokemon go. Who the fuck cares not a real accomplishment.

(You)

t. someone who has never swam

THAT DONT IMPRESS ME MUCH (AH AH YEAH)
SO YOU GOT THE STROKE, BUT DO YOU GOT THE FUCC

>tfw you realize we probably witnessed the greatest swimmer of all time
Seriously, if his body was anymore suited for swimming he'd probably be classified as an aquatic mammal.

And this is you ....

Yeah Ian Thorpe was great wasn't he

Yeah, I corrected it here you faggot

user you're not even the best at shitposting so i don't know why you would talk shit about anyone else

You each get a pound of pasta user. I think that's what they reported him eating every night

I swam it's fun but not anymore a sport than shooting pool or running. I'm more impressed with Indycar drivers racing around ovals at 240 mph.

08:33:24
08:33:25
shhhhh

>Implying I'm trolling when I'm making logical argument because you disagree with my opinion because your a Phelps dickrider.

clearly you haven't done anything more than play marco polo in the pool if you have that opinion

What's more impressive? Winning 20 gold medals in swimming, or eliciting 200 replies out of Sup Forums in a single thread?

Anyone can swim...

>using muscles isn't a sport
>but sitting on your ass is

20 gold medals
sp responds to everything

I actually swam and raced friends off beaches in Cali but nice try. I know it wear you out but it's not a fucking sport.

China, India, Indonesia, and Brazil have probably produced at least one person between them with comparable genetic traits

Why haven't they turned their dude into someone with anywhere near 25 gold medals?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING NIGGER

>raced friends
kek so I guess pe class is comparable to olympic level competition right?

Swimming, weightlifting, running and shooting are all economically useful skills to have. They are basic tests of human endurance. Granted, they don't need all the meme disciplines in swimming.

Being an NFL quarterback, on the other hand, really doesn't translate into anything useful, unless you plan on opening a cotton plantation after you retire.

>Baseball
>real sport

Couldn't be a nigger if he claimed he swam once.

What's more impressive?

Armstrongs 7 TDF titles
Mayweathers undefeated record
Arods 696 career home runs
Brady's 4 Super Bowls
Ichiros 3,000 hits
Lebrons 3 NBA titles

Phelps and his 20 gold medals.

Look at Kershaw and tell me it's not more impressive to throw a 98 mph fastball than swim around in a little speedo?

It's not.

>Can throw a ball real hard
>this is an athlete

ARod tbqh

Fucking bullshit that the Yankees are forcing him to retire and not get to 700

and two Miss CA's

but there are 45 year old 300 lbs pitchers on the mlb
it's not impressive at all

>this is majority of American sports

Let's see Phelps try real sports he'd get his ass handed to him. Mayweather or Ichiro could have swum if they wanted to and just as well as Phelps. Barely anyone swims anyway. He has no competition. But in baseball for example there are hundreds of thousands of kids trying to get in MLB in United States alone.

When sheep fucking becomes a sport, maybe your country will get the recognition it so rightfully deserves.

21 my friend. Twenty one

It's a fucking art ever hear of a strike zone? Phelps couldn't even throw over 30 mph. Let's see him try.

you have to be 18 to go on Sup Forums, user

>Mayweather could have swum
You aren't color blind by any chance, are you?

>Mayweather
>swimming
bruh

Say this after you can break a minute swimming 100 yards.

It's a ridiculously hard sport.

Sorry, my mistake.

Skating in hockey is way more impressive than swimming or figure skating. You call Phelps an athlete? What about beast mode? Ever hear of him?

in front crawl that's easy as fuck desu
would rather see this shitposter complete a legal 50 fly in :30

It is lad, has a world championship and everything
>worldshearingchamps.com/

Um I'm 29 but nice try

>What about beast mode
We're talking about the Olympics. Not the Special Olympics.

better kill yourself then, you think like the average 13 year old

that would be funny.

you'd be surprised about the freestyle tho most ppl are terrible at the sport.

Not anywhere near as hard as fighting Connor McGregor in octagon

Marshawn fuckin Lynch you newfag

I swam competitively in hs senpai, 100 fly and breast, to even be a 'swimmer' you should be able to do a 59.99 100 free

No fucking shit, retard. Have you ever heard him speak? I'd be willing to bet you two share a lot in common.