ITT: Unpopular opinions

As an album, this is more cohesive than Since I Left You. The latter's highs are higher but Wildflower is more consistent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bee Gees should have stopped at pic related
>Jazz Funk is the best genre out there
>90s MJ was better than 80s MJ
>Biophilia is Bjorks second best album
>The Nylon Curtain is one of the best composed albums I've heard in my life.
>Blueprint 3 was A great JAY Z album
>Late Registration > College Dropout

I think that's all the juicy ones.

I think Radiohead is overrated and they make boring music. I don't say they are bad.

I completely agree with this
I have NEVER understood why it's so hated on Sup Forums (well, besides the fact that it could never live up the hype around it)

I'd say listen to Palo Alto, Trans-Atlantic Drawl, and Down Is The New Up before making such a broad assumption
But if you've listened to those and still don't like their music then w/e, I can totally understand someone not liking RH

I think a lot of people just made their mind up after hearing Frankie Sinatra

>as a steaming pile of shit, this steaming pile of shit has different shitty qualities than this other steaming pile of shit. the latter's shit is less shitty sometimes, but overall, this pile of shit is less shitty

I even loved Frankie Sinatra though ;_;
I can't tell why people hate it besides the Fantano electroswing namedrop

>SILY is a steaming pile of shit
You must be a really cool guy for having such a contrarian opinion

Soundtrack for the Blind is the only good album Swans released.

Have you listened to TBK and/or Filth?

If they left out the verses from Danny Brown and Doom it would have ok, but the demented beat and the abstract raps are a really unpleasant combination.

To play Devils Advocate further, the whole track also gives off an unpleasant "omg so random" vibe.

The early Now compilations are still pretty enjoyable for me. I still have the first 8 and playing them on my old CD player makes me feel nostalgic.

it's not that contrarian among people who listen to more than three electronic albums a decade

Woah you got me
congrats, my fellow supreme gentleman

Agreed, I think a lot of people blew this album off due to FS and the lackluster ending compared to the start of the album but I think it is a lot more listenable casually then SILY

nah dude the whole song has this mescaline-soaked whackiness thing going for it, i felt their verses only contributed to that

Maya is MIA's best album

this is a good song
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

anyone saw them last night or tuesday ?
shit was a blast and so was grandmaster flash

Might have to agree, but Wildflower has some incredible highs (Sunshine, IIWAF, Livin' Underwater)

The Avalanches have never released a good album

The Smashing Pumpkins have never released a good album

Grandmaster Flash put on a better show than the Avalanches did last night.

Loaded > & Nico

I always want to say this but then I remember how good Kala is. Maya is great though

You literally just listed off the worst tracks of the album.

Pinkerton is NOT good. It's a poor and hamfisted interpretation of Madame Butterfly and critics were right to pan it the first time around. It does NOT appreciate with age and, speaking solely in terms of what Weezer is good at, the Blue Album is outstanding and they should have quit after that.

Children of God through the Great Annihilator is Swans' best period

Television's S/T is just about as good as Marquee Moon and is better than Adventure

The Avalanches' new album wasn't very good, with only a handful of good songs

Early Scott Walker > more recent Scott Walker

Chris Baio's most recent solo album is better than anything Vampire Weekend has ever done.

Sunshine is alright.
Folkstar is complete garbage and shouldn't have been on the album.

this so much, avalanches suck britcock

Fuck yeah mate, I saw them last night. Where you there last night? I was right up at the front and it was great.

Folkstar is the best song the Avalanches have made followed up closely by Cowboy Overflow of the Heart

Graduation > Late Registration and Yeezus
808's and Heartbreaks is terrible
The Impossible Kid is Aesop Rock's best album
The Beatles were decent, nothing great, nothing terrible
3 of my top 5 albums were released in the past 10 years

>90s MJ was better than 80s MJ

I mean yeah in the 80s he got wrecked by the Pistons and in the 90s he won 6 rings

Coldplay's Parachutes is a GOAT album