32 year old guy who lives in a nudist community with his family here, AMA. Also general nudism thread

32 year old guy who lives in a nudist community with his family here, AMA. Also general nudism thread.

>Don't break site rules or the law
>Reminder that exhibitionism isn't nudism

Any pedos live with you?

>ama
why don't you fuck off back to read it

We have a strict screening process for everyone who wants to live here, so hopefully not. I wouldn't have my kids here if I was worried about that.

is erections allowed? to any age? how about is there any religion there? do you go shopping naked? or some guy brings them?

What's the pube situation? I went to a nudist camp for a funeral once and everyone was hairless.

Can I put my weewee in their woowoo's?

How much of the nudist community is really the "family fun" community?

Any awkward boners around your mom or sister?
ever check her out? be honest

>Nudist funeral
explain this

> I went to a nudist camp for a funeral once

That sounds like a fucking riot

post pics of your kids

>I went to a nudist camp for a funeral once
I need this story.

Father in law was a nudist. After his funeral they put the wake on at the nudist camp. People were dressed at first, but after an hour or so when the party died down they got fed up and some of them kitted off.

This is going to be interesting

Are (You) implying that we don't have AMA threads every day?

You're expected to cover them up unless you are young enough for it to be seen as purely nonsexual, I'm assuming that's what your any age comment meant. We have a church but it's nondenominational. We go shopping naked in the community if we want (clothing optional) but everyone does shopping outside the community at least sometimes.

what happen when you get boner?

How do you cover them up?

we'll.. we never used to but i haven't been here for a while so i'm hoping that we don't but now i'm thinking yeah we probably do and this is why i left

Is there a lot of open fucking or orgies?

You mean you filter out the ones that have already been caught?

Any woman nearby will suck your cock and you can't say no while you have got a boner

HEY FAGGOT

You can do whatever, but exhibitionism isn't allowed.

It's personal choice. Most guys trim here, and a lot of women are hairless. Hairless guys just look retarded imo.

If you're asking about incest, I've never heard of that happening here. A good majority of the people living here are families though.

Not really and no. Sisters are pretty, but I think I was desensitized to it.

I'd rather not get banned, sorry.

Usually a towel. You're expected to carry one around so your bare ass isn't on everything.

What about a towel, or at least a piece of fabric, that's fashioned to sort of hang onto your bare ass by itself so you don't have to carry it everywhere? You know, like some fucking clothes you deviant?

Doesn't it get cold

Where's OP?

Nope, exhibitionism is banned. I'm ignoring a few duplicate questions, but you guys can reask if you think you need another answer.

Pretty much. They look at your criminal record and judge you accordingly. A lot of people don't get in for having a history of drug abuse, alcohol abuse, etc as well.

That's against the rules, sorry friendo. They are all under ten anyways, so it'd be a dick move on my part to show them without them knowing what that entailed.

The place is clothing optional like I said you spazz. Sorry if my lifestyle of nudity triggered you.

It doesn't get too bad where I live and rain is honestly more of an issue. People are free to dress how they'd like, so bad weather is just an annoyance.

Trying to reply to everyone.

probably the most sensible question here

> The place is clothing optional like I said you spazz. Sorry if my lifestyle of nudity triggered you.

I think he was triggered by the lack of common sense.

What happens if a kid smacks a girls ass?

What are the times and places in your nudist community where it would still be weird and wrong to be naked?

Has a girl ever tried to get frisky with a guy?

How does school work for your family? do the have to go out of the camp or are you home schooling?

does op dislike furries?

What's the situation with gays over there?

>Usually a towel. You're expected to carry one around so your bare ass isn't on everything.

Is everybody's towel tan? Because white seems like just asking for trouble.

Do you have bidets there or what? Because I definitely never get 100% clean after I shit.

How old is young there? Would a 16 year old for example be considered young?

Nudism is pretty great, but some people aren't really open to it. I'm not going to argue with you because I don't really have anything to gain it.

Kid gets punished, I'd assume. Most kids here are generally well behaved though.

Probably cooking, bbqing, fireworks, etc. Only wrong thing about it would be the danger aspect.

People that live here know better than that, but we've had college kids visit and get shitfaced...which usually leads to them getting kicked out.

Will continue in next post.

Jesus dude, see a doctor, that's not healthy.

Do you guys wear shoes for outdoor type things

beligerentjenniferlawrenceyeahsureok.jpg

>but some people aren't really open to it

I feel no need to walk around nude, but I do not have anything against it. I would not like to carry a fucking towel everywhere, though. (Plus phone, money etc. now that I think about that)

Any pics? Im genuinely curious

Also do you need to wear alot of sunscreen

Belligerent*
Kys

i didn't name the file I only posted it.

We have a school here where kids get taught/tutored together, but they are "officially" homeschooled. Some parents take their kids to public schools out of the community, I do not.

I think it's a weird fetish, but I've never had experiences with irl furries.

Nobody cares, but I don't know if we have any in the community. They wouldn't be having gay sex in public so I don't care much.

You can use whatever towel you want. And people here just wipe well I guess? I don't think your problem is a common one.

Any fat people live in the nudist colony? Is that pretty gross?

How many little girls have you touched this week? How often do you jack it to the little girls in your neighborhood?

Sick fuck.

are you allowed to wear jewelry or wristwatches?

Show us your neighbours user

I have always wanted to go to a nudist beach or something.

How do you see outsiders that are clothed? I'd go nude but I would probably have an errection constantly, so I don't know what would be worse.

What is the location of this community? I'm very interested

What do you usually do when your parents are raping your teenage sister in the next room?

I think it varies depending on who you ask. The absolute oldest would be eighteen, but I'd say around 15-16 is getting too old. My oldest is nine and nobody gives a fuck, so I don't really know.

I usually wear sandals if going barefoot would be unpleasant. Tennis shoes and nothing else loss retarded though.

I have several, but most would get me banned because of the children thing. I usually avoid sunscreen unless the sun is extremely strong because I don't get burned much.

What's the point? I hear that nudists view the naked body as non-sexual, but if that's true then why bother?

what do women do when they are on their period? are they just like dripping everywhere?

>are they just like dripping everywhere?
kek

I'm not even trying to be a dick here, but if you're expected to cover erections and carry a towel why wouldn't you just wear pants?

So what do you do when you are texting a girl tryna get laid and want nudes?

So there's no actual law/rule about it?

A few, but they tend to just be vacationers. Most people who are this comfortable with nudity respect their body enough to keep it fit. Also yeah I dislike fatties.

Well, I bathed two of my daughtes if that counts.

You can. You can wear makeup as well. We don't badger people who don't go fully nude.

I don't mind, but if you're dressed and starting at naked chicks, you'll get dirty looks.

It's in the US, but there are so few around my state (and Sup Forums has dangerous levels of autism and free time) that it'd be unwise to say more.

My sisters are all grown up and my oldest daughter is only seven, so I'm not sure.

>55 replies

>zero proof op is actually a nudist

>image board

Pat Yourselves on the back kids, this is just as bad as claiming femanon.

Truth op is pranking all of you

>nudism
>not just an excuse for perverted old guys to hang around naked, sheltered, brainwashed children
Enjoy accomplishing nothing in life besides being a pedophile.

Fuck off

>starting at naked chicks, you'll get dirty looks
Oh I'd be looking at all the children bro.

this guy is responding reasonably and without autism, which is honestly better proof than a timestamp or whatever

Dat projecting doe. Looks like someone has some hidden tastes.

This

It's a nice lifestyle choice. Kids grow up less confused about sex and puberty, and families here are pretty close. It's also nice to save time/money on clothes and laundry, but that's just a bonus.

They wear some sort of bottom (usually shorts or a bikini bottom) and use whatever products they want. It's a pretty good indicator that you are on your period though, so it might be awkward for them.

Because you aren't erect 24/7? Random erections happen. They aren't covered because they are unnatural, you cover them because it's polite.

>tfw married

No, but you're expected to either do it on your own or deal with the awkwardness of having someone talk to you about it.

Mfw op lives in Africa

What is the point of being a nudist? I am genuinely curious as to the benefits.

Are you naked right now?

How open minded would you say your community is in comparison to, well non-nudists?

I'm curious how did you get to be a nudist?
Also did you find your wife before or after becoming one? Same question about her.

See

>You can do whatever, but exhibitionism isn't allowed.

Why is it that being fully naked is allowed but doing anything else that is completely 100% natural isn't?

If that isn't evidence of all nudists being delusional I don't know what is.

"We want to get back to our savage roots, but without all the fun messy bits."

>having an imagination is difficult

Maybe get a life?

Is that your subtle way of asking for dick pics, user?

You are a bit late to the party champ. I already discussed that early, feel free to actually read the thread.

Not exactly better unless your kid is with them, friend. I'd suggest not going alone if you do end up going to one.

>
>I'd rather not get banned, sorry.
Post them on M-a-s-t-e-r-chan, then.

user sorta has a point. What exactly turns you or any other person in your community on? There's usually a sort of "rush" when you're taking the chick's clothes off. Is it just "kay let's get sex done" for you guys?

Also is the nudist resort like... caravans and shit?
Are there houses or something?

>projecting
How am I projecting? That's literally how it is. No normal child would EVER consent to living naked with a group of adults. So the pedophiles just give birth to children, shelter them from the outside world, and brainwash them that being naked is good thing. Then they call it a "style of living" and go live somewhere off-the-grid so no one knows what they might be doing to those kids, probably raping and abusing.

What would happen if you suddenly caught someone from the community, someone who has even been there for a long time, just jacking off in the brushes staring at some girl or wutever

Beeing this ignorant.
making love is more then just beeing naked. Thats exiting but no were near the main part

(forgot to mention i'm not OP)

This is exactly how they live.

>How am I projecting?
Because you think people are only nudists in order to achieve a situation in which they can "hang around naked, sheltered, brainwashed children". That's the first thing you thought about when you thought about nudism, which in itself is as natural as it gets for the animals that we are, children included.

Kek. I live in the US luckily. I haven't hunted any monkeys or raped any aids babies lately

I just got home from taking my kids to the store before posting and I haven't undressed yet.

In regards to what exactly?

I was born here, same with my wife. It only felt natural to raise our family here, even though most of our family moved away.

Because nudism isn't about sex here and kids are around. They have beaches where you can go wild if you want, but they are pretty degenerate from my point of view.

Claims he is in a nudist colony, not a single nude posted.

/Thread

>In regards to what exactly?
just general open mindedness, nothing specific

im sure someone has asked but can we see your dick, OP?

There is literally no benefit to being a nudist. If it was a healthy, good lifestyle you wouldnt be a minority. Just because your community is all 'safe' it doesnt detract from the vast cases of child abuse that coexist with nudist beaches and communities.

> beaches where you can go wild if you want
gonna need some sauce

I'm waiting for some pictures! >.>

Where do you keep your phone, wallet and other personal items?

I posted that before I refreshed.