>BBC News use le pepe meme
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-37021991
twitter.com/R0QQQQ/status/768900649832570880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus, the media is out of touch.

Who is this hacker named Sup Forums?

I think both of those things are gay. However, I have to admit, lately Sup Forums has become a hub for alt right retards. Almost as bad a leftist retards. They are right. Sup Forums is becoming an alt rightist site full or autists. I hate to admit it but their use of Pepe is relevant in that sense

It always has been, why don't you fuck off you commie.

This. Ever since I first found Sup Forums back in 2007. It seems to have always been filled with sheltered morons that fear anyone with brown skin.

Newfag

I'm probably a sheltered moron but i grew up with some people from North Africa and india.

I live in europe and i guess they grew up to be sheltered morons as well. At least i don't hate them, no good reason for that.

See this is the weird thing for me. Back when I was a teenager in middle/highschool, I was having a hard time being gay and it was actually Sup Forums and 7chan where I met other gay people to talk to online. There were boards like /men/ and /fag/ on 7chan but i mostly spent time on the irc channels because there was more of a community there. I actually keep in touch with some of them still, 9 years later!

It's been a crazy journey, but now I'm confident, openly gay, and have a loving partner... and the chans got me there.

I wonder when people say Sup Forums was ALWAYS conservative, because that was the opposite of my early experience.

>Big
>Black
>Cock
>News

Hilarious. I love this development.

bbc.com/news/magazine-37021991

>, lately

Sup Forums has always had a healthy hatred for authority figures you stupid fuck. When Bush was in office, everyone rightfully hated him

and since Obama got into office, everyone rightfully hated him. Liberals just cant deal with the fact that everyone hates them

Everyone who's "alt-right" has autism. Whatever though, they're losing, so it doesn't really matter what they say/do.

They don't understand it or anything, they just think it's a hip internet mae-mae

The Alt right are a bunch of teens that need attention. I for one hope we fuck this world up.. so they can live in shit and feel like shit kek

Liberals? Who gives a fuck about that. Trump is an authority figure you retard. I bet you love the fucker. You are the reason for this cancer.

this. I get that ever since Hillarys speech, pretty much everyone that isnt a liberal will be labelled as Alt-Right and no one really understands what it is, but the actual alt-right group is a bunch of annoying faggots

God I want trump to win and ruin America once and for all. I'm hoping for concentration camps for all of your millennials. They're forced to build walls all day while the rest of the world just laughs and laughs.

>lately Sup Forums has become a hub for alt right retards
All of my kek's. You must be new here.

>I for one hope we fuck this world up.. so they can live in shit and feel like shit kek

How is middleschool?

"fuck the kids, vote trump"

I'm 47 fagget

>Look mom, I've been here since last summer xD

I bet you newfags don't even remember when the media spun Sup Forums as "far left". It's always been an edgy site with no real political charge but the alt right only got here after Sup Forums was created. People saw this site and the edginess and thought "wow these people have the same political beliefs as me!" even though most of the time it's just "normal" people here acting edgy/contrarian/for the lulz. Alt right is a cancer.

This... only makes you more pathetic.

How so fuccboi?

>blacked.com
kek

>Being this new.

Fuck off capitalist pig

Kek

It's because of some shit that went down on Sup Forums.
Now the media think they are an alt-right group kek.

>Pathetic attention edgelord downie kids
>too young to vote and too dumb and lazy to ever make a difference even if they could.
I think the age of retards is finally recessing though. The retards on here are just gas in the lines clearing out their idiocy and whatnot.

Faggot

Thanks for being gay bro and leaving momre women for us. You're a true homie.

I also give women advice on how to suck cocks. You're welcome user.

kek

>anything left leaning is literally gommunism

>Liberals
Even though the so called "liberals" that even the left hate aren't actually liberals at all but authoritarian left. Retard.

twitter.com/R0QQQQ/status/768900649832570880

>Guy with Pepe flag goes to Hillary rally
>Asks Sup Forums wat do
>They tell him to yell Pepe
And the rest is hsitory

You, user I like.
I'm not the guy you were talking to though, just a random observer.
You got thick skin and that's something we can use more of, hell it's why I love Sup Forums.

using the term "fuccboi" is more pathetic than actually being one. You probably enjoy "boy pucci" and "feminine penises" too

>Go away, or I shall insult you a second time.

Can someone who wants to see the world burn have aspirations or ambitions?