Voting for a corrupt, murderer, pedophile, liar...

>voting for a corrupt, murderer, pedophile, liar, sopcipath with severe mental illness whos on the verge of becoming a vegetable

>all because you read a buzzfeed article about how her opponent "says means things"

Why are americans so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oiS9Zai8rvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck

>public education
>fed bullshit for 18 years
>public college
>fed bullshit for 4 years
>todays young voters
The old idiot, are just hippies

Unfortunately the voting public does not decide the presidency. If the popular vote did, Trump would likely win - also not a good choice out of the two this election cycle.
The fact is the electoral college decides the presidency which is 538 people, the majority of whom have no requirements or laws to vote with the same sentiment as their state's citizenry.

The real question is whats going on with this mans legs

Kek

Trump will loose in a landslide

hes gotta pee really bad

Haemorroids bro. You'll know it when you get oldser

sorry guys too late

frankly I suspect it was too late like 4 years ago, but I just wasn't very sure about it then, and more people would have gotten hurt anyway

Because the electors have been bought off by Clinton thanks to her Wall Street and Muslim funding.
Like I said, the popular vote would favor Trump, the electoral will give it to Clinton.
Neither are worth having as President.

>Why are americans so stupid?
The education system here is designed to indoctrinate rather than educate. From an early age the average American has already drank the kool-aid and accepted Government as their deity. Authoritarian doctrine becomes almost instinctual.

Just like England, Australia, China, Japan, etc etc

Keep living in the bubble

sure kid

(citations needed)

youtube.com/watch?v=oiS9Zai8rvg

Nah she's a good liberal patrician and her opponent is a psychopath

They worship the State over all other religions.

wut

>Just like England

Like they need to. The government could impose a nationwide curfew and the people wouldn't care as long as they still had tea, alcohol and x-factor.

Don't hold your breath.

>Pedophile
>"sopcipath"
>severe mental illness
>in the verge of becoming a vegetable

Source on all of those please

>pedophile
she cooler than I thought

Citation needed

She's not a pedophile and there is no proof she's a murderer. The problem is she is corrupt, but what is trump?

>pedophile

proof?

fuck that kike

I like beautiful balls

As a president that's a plus.

I don't know where sopci is, but it sounds like a nasty path.

You said it.

Man, both candidates are terrible. Clinton has made choices in her role that led to thousands of deaths of innocent civilians around the globe. Fuck her for that. Trump is eithwr wildly out of touch with how to respect your own citizens and wants to let one citizen have the power to ruin the life of another. Or else he at least knows but doesn't care for the sake of votes

Fuck them both. Voting third party/independent. I get the "throwing my vote away" thing, but honestly anyone voting for either of these is using theirs to cause harm. Only way this fucking two part system ever changes is if enough attention is given to other options over the course of multiple elections, good or bad.

Fuck my country's political system.

STOP! Hammer time!

Kek you really gave me a great laught

>corrupt, murderer, pedophile, liar, sopcipath with severe mental illness whos on the verge of becoming a vegetable

Ooh, pedophile.

is that the latest line from Trump HQ to add to the list of made-up claims?

incidentally doesnt "sociopath with severe mental illness" rather more accurately describe the orange guy who's been identified as a textbook case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder? You know, the guy who's unable to ignore someone laughing about his little hands, or the comb-over? The one who has the attention span of a goldfish?

How the fuck is a prediction of future conspiracy going to have a citation numbnuts?

Also its what happened in the last election.

If even mitt romney can win the popular vote then surely trump will. And if the elctoral college chose the democrat anyway then they probably will again.

I just hope its not even close in the popular vote. If trump gets 70% of the popular vote and hillary still wins then maybe white people will finally riot for a change.

>implying our most popular, only three term president, wasn't a vegetable

Do the same thing with any black person you suddenly RACIST.

Fuck off Sup Forums

America are fucking stupid and fuck them are fat

Sometimes you just gotta dance man

Because we listen to what fuckheads on imageboards say instead of reading the news and forming educated opinions you dickless, bottom-dwelling sack of shit.

or....... because her policies are superior

Trump has policies?

exactly user..... exactly
they are honestly both utter shit

voting for womanlet