Alright fuck it, that's it...

Alright fuck it, that's it. After forcing myself to watch this entire 30 minute livestream I never want to hear another rap song again. I've officially had enough "bitch ass nigga bitch nigga ass bitch nigga mothafucka ass bitch" for a goddamn lifetime after that horrific shit. I'm deleting every hip-hop album in my library. Kendrick, Danny Brown, Freddie Gibbs, all of it. Gibbs is probably the niggest fucking one, being an actual gangbanger in Gary, Indiana. Anyway. Kanye will be hard to let go of. But whatever. Fuck this genre forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jdQYzEc6wYw
youtube.com/watch?v=71ubKHzujy8
youtube.com/shared?ci=cTqQ13nY8jE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe8WiNTQd5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yo, what are you referring to, you bitch ass nigga.

>mfw low effort bait

i wonder if heaven exists

Eh I agree but this aint the place for this

Sup Forums will never recover from this

Mainstream hip hop is harmful to the black community and especially the children who grow up on it.

Some black people do some stupid shit and that makes a musical genre not worth listening to?
I know this is bait but please don't post dumb shit, even if you're just baiting for a reaction, you're just contributing to the endless negativity that people are fucking sick of

So you guys are done with hip hop altogether? Why?

this
although I gotta say as a black person this whole thing makes me feel extreme secondhand embarassment

this is partly (actually, entirely) the reason i went back to being a backpacker

Ditto. I'm sick of this shit entirely. I can't tell if we're headed towards a race war or not, but either way I just want to get it over with.

seconding this, can someone let me in on the joke please?

heh................................................. kil whiety

the hip-hop community as a whole (and the media) has been overwhelmingly supportive of BLM and what it stands for. BLM is responsible for this

this

if you really want to discuss this you know there's an entire board more than willing

>what it stands for
raising awareness of systematic racism?
>BLM is responsible for this
nah, four idiots are responsible for this

rap music is negative though

>inb4 w-well this boom bap from the 90s is actu-

No, rap is harmful and negative it also represents a group of people who commit a large amount of crime and endanger normal hardworking people

The hip hop community isn't a collective. Lord Jamar gave an outlook on BLM that even Sup Forums would be proud of.

But either way, did these girls represent BLM in some way?

Is that a fucking threat, boy?

>did these girls represent BLM in some way?

yes by being black, just like how every white person automatically is part of a white power movement

Sauce?

>No, rap is harmful and negative
youtube.com/watch?v=jdQYzEc6wYw
youtube.com/watch?v=71ubKHzujy8

>I don't listen to rap but it's all like this
I'm assuming you're baiting but I'm gonna say you're dumb either way

They voiced support for it on social media and attended protests

some of you are alright don't go to the hood tomorrow

>just like how every white person automatically is part of a white power movement
>things literally no one outside of Sup Forums say

you and I both know that is not what BLM stands for

I don't know how I could have made my post more sarcastic

Jesus fucking christ, all these crybaby white people are suddenly having tantrums about this incident (which is undeniably awful), but those same people haven't given half a shit about the United States' history of violence towards black people, and now because all of a sudden some fringe incident happens to a white person it validates all these le white genocide fuckwits.

youtube.com/shared?ci=cTqQ13nY8jE

Here's a YouTube vidya

uh that's what they publicly stand for and have always stood for so if you're implying they stand for something else, please enlighten me

again, people like this cannot represent an entire leaderless movement, so if there are violent outliers, they should be treated as such, just as Dylan Roof doesn't represent all white conservatives

This x200
Too bad if you bring this up people are going to let emotion cloud logic and assume you're condoning what happened to the poor lad.

this
this
this
this

sry tired babe

A lot of music is negative. How is rap different?

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

report Sup Forums threads
hide Sup Forums threads
do not reply to Sup Forums threads

this is how to make Sup Forums bearable again

they were all BLM activists

Black Lives Matter is a disease that needs to be eradicated. Absolutely abhorrent behavior and organization.

Calm down.

fuck off. show some fucking respect.
i swear you fucking people make everything go back to you and about you.

wtf i hate rap music now

Not an argument.

the alt right and tea party are diseases that need to be eradicated.
absolutely abhorrent behavior

(not going to say organization because BLM isn't an organization, nor is the alt-right)

cool

YALL FUCKED UP
NOW YOU GONNA PAY THE PRICE
I HOPE ALL YOU FAGGOTS ARE READY TO NEVER BE ALLOWED ANY POLITICAL SWAY AGAIN

Why? What's different now than yesterday?

>organization
>leaderless social media movement
not an argument,
you belong on Sup Forums

How is this about me at all? All you fuckers don't even care about the victim, it's all an excuse to start crying 'kill the niggers!!' like the socio-politically underdeveloped cunts you are.

what's your point? this is just another victim of an extremist movement
as if 5 dead cops wasn't enough

just make parody rap to shine light on how ridiculously cheesy and awful rap music has become (stock 808 samples, rhyming 'nigga' with 'nigga' every line, catch-phrase happy, name-dropping crap, etc.).

worked for me. also,
S
A
G
E

I agree with you but you mean systemic.

Reminder that you white loonies are a shrinking demographic and unless you take away voter rights entirely, you aren't going back to the 1940s

There could never be enough dead cops

youtube.com/watch?v=Pe8WiNTQd5w

This is the video OP's referring to btw. there's a whole thing brewing around this. theres a shorter verison on worldstar

Get your Tipper Gore ass outta here and go back to Sup Forums

idk
fuck black lives matter and everyone who supports them
fuck the alt-right for posting politics threads on Sup Forums
kys everyone here
bye

The adjective systematic means (1) carried out using step-by-step procedures, or (2) of, characterized, or constituting a system. It typically describes carefully planned processes that unfold gradually. Systemic, which is narrower in definition, means systemwide or deeply engrained in the system. It usually describes habits or processes that are difficult to reverse because they are built into a system.

There is some gray area between the words. When there is doubt, it’s usually safer to go with systematic, which is older and more broadly defined.

Why is this not news anywhere other than Sup Forums and the_donald?

BLM is finished lmao

all these desu

bitch caught a body bout a week ago!
(week ago)

It's on the front page of reddit. And liveleak.

wait until trump tweets about this...just wait you know he will

it doesn't fit the liberal narrative

Probably because they were quickly arrested
I saw articles on it from a lot of Illinois publications after the video too

how often do you hear about random abuse/violent crime online?

those are simply the places which subscribe to le white genocide meme and this confirms their biases

Literally the big story on CNN and just about every major news site

>Mememrmemememememememememememememememememememememememenenememenenememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememe

but
but
but the liberal media and their fake news
I don't understand Donald please tell me how to reconcile this

Tucker brought it up on FOX
By tomorrow morning expect emails from your grandma calling for a race war and putting the monkeys back in the zoo.

>on the front page of every major news site

um what reality are you living in?

I think saying "why is this only on Sup Forums" is a meme or Sup Forums users never actually check any news site because 75% of the time when I see it they're referring to a story that's on CNN, Fox etc

Well this country was founded by and for white people so

THIS
Why do alt-reich pissheads like to spread this false narrative that their totally anti-establishment message is being censored by le liberal media? I mean, it's literally the liberal media that allows racists and fascists to have a political platform. If a real left wing government came to power, you'd be silenced like you fucking deserve to be.

My question for American people: when will you revive the practice of lynching?

Boy I sure do love music

shitty b8

The mainstream news is incredibly biased towards a specific agenda, if something doesn't fall into the anti white male cultural marxist narrative they won't cover it or at least they'll be very hesitant unless they can't possibly ignore it any longer.

Quality music discussion my dudes

Me too

suck my ass dude

>Literally the big story on CNN and just about every major news site
>on the front page of every major news site
it isn't

>cultural marxism

wew lad

REPORTED YOU FUCKING KEKS

But it wasn't true. This is very prominent in the news. The real question is why won't you guys ever fact check shit before you circlejerk your dicks off with the confirmation bias you're addicted to?

NEW THREAD
E
W

T
H
R
E
A
D!!!

Immigration Act of 1965
Abe Lincoln's plan for slaves if he weren't assassinated

Read up

Lol you mustve been hibernating all of 2016 if you think this means cnn is now a bastion of real news
Jk i know youre just baiting

People are outraged because Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization and should be outlawed

For literally what purpose?

Sup Forums is making this board unbearable
I don't care what you think politically or if i agree with it or not go back to your own fucking board and discuss it there. I mean it's not like we have quality discussion here either but now it's getting worse. I just want some quality shitposts about music.

>This is very prominent in the news
it is not

>terrorist organisation

lol ok becky

Honestly I'm thinking re-segregation might not be a bad idea. Give blacks a state and let CA/NY be multiracial neutral zones for all the cucks who love diversity. Rest are white areas and a few hispanic. Multiracial societies just don't work I'm afraid.

>muh free speesh wahhh

yeah it is and it doesn't deserve to be desu
thousands of people die every day, this person was beaten and it was recorded big deal, Dylan Roof shot up a fucking church and the media tried its hardest not to make it about race

yes it fucking is

it's on my fucking local news network ffs

you're a fucking troll or a retard