How can you atheists believe the Big Bang "theory" made all this happen? There is no way our earth is 4...

How can you atheists believe the Big Bang "theory" made all this happen? There is no way our earth is 4.5 billion years old, and we evolved from monkeys. Evolution, or should I say "Evilution" is a lie made up by liberal school teachers trying to poison children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uaMrcSHoETA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think there's something, but i don't believe in any stupid god or something, maybe we're just an experiment of something bigger than us.

God is real but there is no reason the earth has to be 6000 years old or less. There were humans on earth ages ago, and we keep finding evidence of earlier and earlier civilizations. Dinosaurs existed, the sun will eventually burn out, human genome is a mess and includes same coding found in other species, etc.

no.. atheists just say they dont believe there is a god. Thats really all atheism is about.
They dont believe nothing made this world. They say a lot of things made this world, we dont know exactly how the universe works but we are trying to find out. Atheists just believe it wasnt any god.

shittiest troll attempt but those virgin losers on Sup Forums will still fall on it
>god is real
nigger dick in your ass is real

How many times r u gonna spam this shit faggot. There is no such thing as God. It's a made up entity

nice 68 iq

kke

So you tell me the most logical explanation to our creation is wrong, and instead a magical man made this in 6 days and then fucked off forever.

Sure
now show me some proof

everything popping into existence out of nothing (the big bang) is just as illogical as a god popping into existence then creating everything

/thread

It didn't just pop out of NOTHING. There is more to the big bang theory then that.

wrong, yours is more illogical since it requires 2 things that are beyond comprehension to occur.

this is bait for sure, so I probably shouldn't even reply.

The fact that Christians will but a crucifix and a GPS on the same dashboard tells me everything I need to know about religion.

evolution is the only proven theory, big bang or a higher power don't convince me.

maybe it's all a simulation

Awesome to see that people still think that religious people don't believe in technology

so which religion is the right one? The least violent? The most popular? The one with the most believable story?

That wasn't his point, he's clearly showing the beyond apparent contradiction that religious people ignore daily, that science is usually what brings about modern technology and even though they avail of it they do so with hypocrisy consuming them since all this technology would've been considered witch-craft and gotten you killed if you were to go back in time with it, hell most scientist in the past that tried to enlighten the world met death at the hands of religious bigots.

>religious people use science
>atheists take religious holidays
those double standards, man

Obviously its the one he's wholeheartedly set in believing, so only he knows, since only he can hear the voice of god.

religious holidays in most countries are not taken by choice, also comparing being on holiday to using all the technology that contradicts the very beliefs you have are 2 entirely different things, there's no real point in arguing is there though, you're clearly here to get a rise out of people.

want some advice if this is genuine?
go read some scientific books, look at fossil records, learn about physics, chemistry and biology. When you're finally done learning where you're lacking, show me the evidence for god in any of these.

"the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence"

Absolutely brutish, just because it was normal to hunt down people in fear of them performing actual witchcraft in previous centuries, people who pray to an allmighty entity that their fucking garlic bread will taste great today don't have to think the same way at all.

It's like blaming you for your grandpa having shot someone, insane.

all hail lucifer the real og

maybe it's maybelline

So if my grandpa killed and enslaved many, then I was born and he died and I inherit his wealth and slaves, I should continue to live my life in blissful ignorance yes? I should never reflect on how his actions may have been wrong and even though I didn't directly cause any of the problems and strife he did, I should continue to profit from it?

if we're using analogies that's religious people using technology, enjoying the fruits of labour of those they condemned.

youtube.com/watch?v=uaMrcSHoETA

if god exist, why would he make niggers?