Help me find painless ways to euthanize my cat, please

Help me find painless ways to euthanize my cat, please.

I've been googling but I can only find a lot of 'take it to the vet' messages

hit the thing in the face with a trowel

Take it to the fucking vet you fucking tool.

Already spent 600 euros on vet bills this year in case you're wondering why I don't want to go to the vet, I'm pretty much broke.

Don't want to spend another 200 euros..

Don't give me that CO² crap either, that's supposedly a pretty bad ending for them.

I want it to be painless for him, he's suffered enough. Live in eurotrash so can't .22L his thinkmeat

Get a hella lot of sleeping pills/laxatives also the vet way IS painless so I recommend that way

Yeah I read that it's pretty stressful for them too.. can't get sleeping pills here without a prescription I think :/

Yay eurotrash

See if the vet charges you for paying late. If not, take it there to out it down, then pay on your own time. He's trusting you, user.

stick it in the microwave for 30 mins

Nigga it don't matter whether or not he's going to the vet, as long as it's painless and not stressful. I'm thinking about hitting up my dealer for some sleeping pills yeah

After that I'll find a nice spot in the woods and bury him (illegal, ty eurotrash)

Sorry for your loss OP

quick shoot to the head

We already did explain this, didn't we? To save your cat you have to push a steel needle into his optic nerve.

Aight, tell me where I can find a gun in eurotrash. If it's the same cost as the vet I'm still a gun richer in the end.

There's not like an animal shelter or something in your faggot country that will do it cheap

snap its neck and sever its spinal cord

My old man once rigged a box to the exhaust of his vehicle. RIP Sophie my first kitty.

Sorry to hear that

Not how I'll end my kitty's life

Lots of ibuprofen, dead by the end of the day. Put it in canned cat food

>Find highest building you can in Eurotrash
>Go to top of it in middle of the night, with cat
>"Accidentally" drop the cat off the edge

Either that, or go to your local Chinatown and sell the cat to a local butcher. If both methods don't work, sorry to hear about it.

Cut his we we with the scissors.

What will it do to him? And how much do I need?

As said, I don't want him to suffer

Three stories is not nearly enough to be certain

Better than shoving OTC pills down her throat. Good luck OP, sounds like a rough situation.

take it to the vet, OP. If you don't get it euthanized at the vet, you'll probably be arrested

eh
no

bury him in woods

noone will find out

Bloody vomit and diaherea. If you are still srs look up things on Google poisonous to cats. Pick your poison

Ask a police officer to do it for you, like in super troopers or whatever that show was

I've been thinking about onion

Also I've got lyrica, neurontin and sifrol at home

morphine morphine....